Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Devout Christians Should Pose These Questions To The Pope
02-18-2009, 04:12 AM
Exclamation Devout Christians Should Pose These Questions To The Pope
With a recent statement announcing the entire world that it has a moderate outlook on Darwin’s evolution theory, Vatican claimed that the faith of creation in Christianity and biological evolution are complementary. With this statement indicating the Pope’s point of view on Darwin, Vatican, the symbol of Christianity, has undertaken the patronage of an surprising, and even disturbing explanation.
In the face of these explanations that can never be reconciled with faith in Allah (God) and Christianity, it needs to be brought to light whether these extremely disturbing statements belong to Vatican or not. For this reason, DEVOUT CHRISTIANS SHOULD POS1E THESE QUESTIONS TO THE POPE:

1. The entire world of Christianity and Islam await the descend of Prophet Jesus (pbuh). When Prophet Jesus (pbuh) comes, will you be able to look into his eyes and say, “You have come into being by evolution”?

2. Allah took Prophet Jesus (pbuh) into His sight. How will you explain his second coming to Earth by evolution?

3. According to your faith, did Gabriel [Jibril (pbuh)], Michael [Mikhail (pbuh)] and all the other angels stated in the New Testament and all the other holy books come into being by evolution?

4. Did the jinn stated in the Bible and the Qur’an come into being again by way of evolution?

5. Did satan come also into being by evolution?

6. Did Prophet Moses’ (pbuh) staff, which immediately turned into an alive snake that had the ability to reproduce, come into being by way of evolution?

7. Did the bird Prophet Jesus (pbuh) make out of mud and made it alive by blowing on it come into being by evolution? (The Qur'an 3:49)
Devout Christians and press should pose all these questions to the Pope. Only the answers to these questions will have a validity for sincere people of faith. The press should accept the answers of these questions as the Vatican’s statement, and not the statements given on Vatican’s behalf. Consequently, without waiting for the answers of these questions, people should not give credit to the statements that appear in some press organs as the Pope’s statements about evolution.

However, if these statements claimed to be made by Vatican were actually true, then the following conclusion emerges: freemasonry and atheist zionists make pressure on Papacy. If such a pressure by masons and atheist zionists were true, and the Pope were hindered from advocating the facts, then the situation is extremely serious. This simply means that the Darwinist dictatorship has no limits. It is also concluded that Vatican is made an instrument in this filthy plot and simply prevented from advocating and honestly telling the facts.

Yet it is an established fact that despite Darwinist dictatorship’s filthy plots, people all over the world have realized that evolution is a fraud. They have learned that the number of fossils unearthed so far has exceeded 100 MILLION and NOT A SINGLE ONE OF THEM IS A TRANSITIONAL FORM. They have seen with proof that all of these are perfectly created living beings having perfect attributes, and even some of them represent LIVING FOSSILS dating millions of years. People have examined these proofs themselves. They have clearly seen that the prophecy Darwin made 150 years ago have come to be true. 150 years ago Darwin made the following prophecy in his book, The Origin of Species:

... Why, if species have descended from other species by insensibly fine gradations, DO WE NOT EVERYWHERE SEE İNNUMERABLE TRANSİTİONAL FORMS? Why İS NOT ALL NATURE İN CONFUSİON İNSTEAD OF THE SPECİES BEİNG, as we see them, WELL DEFİNED? But, as by this theory innumerable transitional forms must have existed, why DO WE NOT FİND THEM EMBEDDED in countless numbers in the crust of the earth? Why then İS NOT every geological formation and every stratum FULL OF SUCH İNTERMEDİATE LİNKS? Geology assuredly does not reveal any such finely graduated organic chain; and this, perhaps, İS THE MOST OBVİOUS AND GRAVEST OBJECTİON WHİCH CAN BE URGED AGAİNST MY THEORY.[i]

In this statement Darwin confesses that transitional forms do not exist and that his theory would collapse in case they can not be uncovered. At present, in the 21st century, 100 MILLION FOSSILS HAVE BEEN UNEARTHED AND NOT A SINGLE ONE OF THEM IS A TRANSITIONAL FOSSIL. Almost all the earth have been dug up. Yet if it were possible and 100 MILLION MORE FOSSILS WERE UNEARTHED, AGAIN NOT A SINGLE FOSSIL WOULD BE FOUND. That is because THE THEORY OF EVOLUTION is a fraud, it is the BIGGEST MASS HOAX OF HISTORY that has influenced the entire world for 150 years.

For Full Text:

http://us2.harunyahya.com/Detail/T/EDCRF...tId/12696/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-18-2009, 08:58 AM (This post was last modified: 02-18-2009 09:09 AM by Annolennar.)
RE: Devout Christians Should Pose These Questions To The Pope
Is this a joke?

Edit: Oh, Harun Yahya, eh? Looks like the historical precedent for sad little cult-like fundamentalists criticizing the pope is alive and kicking. I'd almost prefer having Jack Chick tracts posted here - at least those are entertaining.

-rolls eyes-

If you should see evident sins or defects, draw out of those thorns the rose; perceiving, moreover, that such apparent sinners may frequently have a good intention, for no one can judge the secrets of the heart of man.
02-18-2009, 12:08 PM (This post was last modified: 02-18-2009 12:12 PM by Anglican.)
Quote:1. The entire world of Christianity and Islam await the descend of Prophet Jesus (pbuh). When Prophet Jesus (pbuh) comes, will you be able to look into his eyes and say, “You have come into being by evolution”?

He would say, "If you are talking about my human nature, quite right guv."

Quote:2. Allah took Prophet Jesus (pbuh) into His sight. How will you explain his second coming to Earth by evolution?

I think incarnation is the word you are looking for.

Quote:3. According to your faith, did Gabriel [Jibril (pbuh)], Michael [Mikhail (pbuh)] and all the other angels stated in the New Testament and all the other holy books come into being by evolution?

So far as I am aware, they are not members of the species homo-sapien. Nor have they ever been incarnated into a human body.

Quote:4. Did the jinn stated in the Bible and the Qur’an come into being again by way of evolution?

What's a jinn?

Quote:5. Did satan come also into being by evolution?

See answer 3 above.

Quote:6. Did Prophet Moses’ (pbuh) staff, which immediately turned into an alive snake that had the ability to reproduce, come into being by way of evolution?

That presupposes that it relates a historical incident. But if it really was a miraculous event, then it was just that - miraculous, and therefore outside of the normal functioning of nature.

Quote:7. Did the bird Prophet Jesus (pbuh) make out of mud and made it alive by blowing on it come into being by evolution? (The Qur'an 3:49)

That sounds typical of the kind of rubbish you find in a second century gospel, so I suppose it is no surprise that it is in the Quran.

Quote:This simply means that the Darwinist dictatorship has no limits. It is also concluded that Vatican is made an instrument in this filthy plot and simply prevented from advocating and honestly telling the facts.

Or it could mean that the Pope has his head screwed on.
02-18-2009, 02:25 PM
(02-18-2009 08:58 AM)Annolennar Wrote:  Is this a joke?

Edit: Oh, Harun Yahya, eh? Looks like the historical precedent for sad little cult-like fundamentalists criticizing the pope is alive and kicking. I'd almost prefer having Jack Chick tracts posted here - at least those are entertaining.

-rolls eyes-

But I don't want to be Elfstar! I want to be Debbie!

Heh. Chick tracts.

Oh, and if Jesus does come back, yes, I will look him in the eye and say, "Everything you created in this world around me told me that God did not exist and that evolution was the truth. Now that you have returned I have evidence that this is not so, and I will alter my beliefs, but you cannot fault me for believing the evidence presented to me prior to this."

That is, of course, after that "Jesus" has proved that he is actually Jesus, and not a charlatan. Even the Bible warns against the charlatans.
02-18-2009, 07:02 PM
(02-18-2009 02:25 PM)GTseng3 Wrote:  
(02-18-2009 08:58 AM)Annolennar Wrote:  Is this a joke?

-rolls eyes-

But I don't want to be Elfstar! I want to be Debbie!

Heh. Chick tracts.

Oh, and if Jesus does come back, yes, I will look him in the eye and say, "Everything you created in this world around me told me that God did not exist and that evolution was the truth. Now that you have returned I have evidence that this is not so, and I will alter my beliefs, but you cannot fault me for believing the evidence presented to me prior to this."

That is, of course, after that "Jesus" has proved that he is actually Jesus, and not a charlatan. Even the Bible warns against the charlatans.

Yes, but you've missed the most important fact, sir...

... Now that you're eighth level I can teach you real magic!

Dun dun dun

If you should see evident sins or defects, draw out of those thorns the rose; perceiving, moreover, that such apparent sinners may frequently have a good intention, for no one can judge the secrets of the heart of man.
02-18-2009, 08:52 PM
(02-18-2009 07:02 PM)Annolennar Wrote:  Yes, but you've missed the most important fact, sir...

... Now that you're eighth level I can teach you real magic!

Dun dun dun

Pshaw. I've got writing credits in sourcebooks for Dungeons and Dragons campaign settings, and I'm a frequent Dungeon Master at D&D tournaments at national gaming conventions. According to Jack Chick and Jim Logan, Satan is actually typing this through my fingers at this very moment!

In reality, I'm just a really huge nerd. A really, REALLY huge nerd.

By the way, if anything would convince me that Dungeons and Dragons is the work of Satan, it's this: One of Tom Cruise's earliest movies is "Taps". It was such an early movie that Tom plays a supporting character, and doesn't even get billing in the opening credits. And what is Tom Cruise's first line? "Hey, are we going to play Dungeons and Dragons tonight?" I kid you not. The game is clearly evil.
02-18-2009, 11:59 PM (This post was last modified: 02-19-2009 12:14 AM by Annolennar.)
(02-18-2009 08:52 PM)GTseng3 Wrote:  Pshaw. I've got writing credits in sourcebooks for Dungeons and Dragons campaign settings, and I'm a frequent Dungeon Master at D&D tournaments at national gaming conventions. According to Jack Chick and Jim Logan, Satan is actually typing this through my fingers at this very moment!

Its okay, I both play and DM... and I'm one of those dirty Catholics to boot! So by Chickian standards, I'm probably worse off than you are.

Edit: Since I was reminded of it, I checked Chick Publications to see if they had any new tracts out, and they did! Its called "Papa", and its hilarious. I highly recommend it to anyone as twisted as I am who finds Chick tracts to be a source of amusement.

Quote:By the way, if anything would convince me that Dungeons and Dragons is the work of Satan, it's this: One of Tom Cruise's earliest movies is "Taps". It was such an early movie that Tom plays a supporting character, and doesn't even get billing in the opening credits. And what is Tom Cruise's first line? "Hey, are we going to play Dungeons and Dragons tonight?" I kid you not. The game is clearly evil.

Satan? Who's this "Satan" fellow? Clearly, if Tom Cruise is involved, Dungeons and Dragons is the work of Xenu and his nefarious agents of the Galactic Confederacy.

It starts with Dungeons and Dragons... and it leads to blowing up volcanoes and attaching yourself to the souls of the living. I've seen it a thousand times, and I fear for our youth!

-

Say, anyway, we should totally have a Play by Post DnD game on ReligionForums! I want to play a cleric!

PS What campaign settings? Smile

02-19-2009, 02:05 AM
(02-18-2009 11:59 PM)Annolennar Wrote:  Its okay, I both play and DM... and I'm one of those dirty Catholics to boot! So by Chickian standards, I'm probably worse off than you are.

Have you read the Chick tracts about Catholics? So how does it feel to be directly responsible for creating Islam as some kind of twisted conspiracy? Smile

Quote:Say, anyway, we should totally have a Play by Post DnD game on ReligionForums! I want to play a cleric!

PS What campaign settings? Smile

Mostly Arcanis: The World of Shattered Empires by Paradigm Concepts, Inc. (ENnie and Origins Award Winning company, if you know anything about gaming awards.) I've also done a lot of convention GMing for the RPGA, though not much since they switched to 4E.

Though now that I said that I should also say that I am a freelance writer, not a member of the company, and that any outspoken religious opinions that I have should not be interpreted as the opinions of Paradigm Concepts, blah blah blah.
02-19-2009, 09:26 AM (This post was last modified: 02-19-2009 09:29 AM by Annolennar.)
(02-19-2009 02:05 AM)GTseng3 Wrote:  Have you read the Chick tracts about Catholics? So how does it feel to be directly responsible for creating Islam as some kind of twisted conspiracy? Smile

Oh yes, they are among those I read for entertainment. In fact, this newest one "Papa" is about the pope and how Catholics are going to hell. Its pretty good - the Catholics are all drawn as gnarled fat people, while the one Chickian guy who is explaining how evil they are is all suave and outdoorsy.

As for creating Islam, I'd say it feels pretty good. I'd much rather spend time with a decent Muslim than Jack Chick.

Quote:Mostly Arcanis: The World of Shattered Empires by Paradigm Concepts, Inc. (ENnie and Origins Award Winning company, if you know anything about gaming awards.) I've also done a lot of convention GMing for the RPGA, though not much since they switched to That Which Shall Not Be Named.

Nifty. I've heard of those gaming awards, but I don't really keep up with them.

02-19-2009, 09:40 AM
GTseng3 Wrote:In reality, I'm just a really huge nerd. A really, REALLY huge nerd.
And this is news since when? Wink

J Chick? P'leeeeeease DO NOT GET ME STARTED. *rolls eyes*

"Love is not a feeling, it's an act of your will." Don Francisco.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  difference between pope and Patriarch tankut 4 2,914 11-23-2013 04:42 AM
Last Post: Annolennar
  Two questions for christians StarStuff 10 1,535 12-29-2011 09:25 PM
Last Post: EqualAtheist
  Has the Pope read the Koran? Stonecold 22 2,285 02-13-2011 03:20 PM
Last Post: EqualAtheist
  Questions for Christians J-Remy91 15 1,771 10-11-2010 06:43 AM
Last Post: kevlar

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)