Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Did anyone see the movie the Book of Eli
01-24-2010, 11:56 AM (This post was last modified: 01-24-2010 11:57 AM by Ahmadi.)
Did anyone see the movie the Book of Eli
I saw it yesterday with my family. I thought it is a well done movie. Seems to present a lot of thought provoking ideas for both the believers and non-believers.

I was happy that when after reprinting the lost Bible they stored it on the book shelf, they put it between Torah and the Quran.

Seeing all the chaos in the movie, I also wondered, where do the humans get their basic rights and respect for each other from!

I am second coming of Thomas Paine. If you are a Christian, have you read Age of Reason?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-24-2010, 11:26 PM
RE: Did anyone see the movie the Book of Eli
(01-24-2010 11:56 AM)Ahmadi Wrote:  I saw it yesterday with my family. I thought it is a well done movie. Seems to present a lot of thought provoking ideas for both the believers and non-believers.

I was happy that when after reprinting the lost Bible they stored it on the book shelf, they put it between Torah and the Quran.

Seeing all the chaos in the movie, I also wondered, where do the humans get their basic rights and respect for each other from!

Haven's seen it but watched a trailer. Seems interesting
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)