Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Different religions
05-03-2009, 11:44 AM
Question Different religions
Hello,

A friend and I are writing a book about religion and what other people's views are on it and what they believe. We want to get non biased opinions on all kinds of relgions and non religions.

What i want from all of you is a private message (so that your beliefs will be private and arguments won't break out on this forum). All you need to do is send me a message with your age, nationality, sex and a few paragraphs (or as much as you want) about what you believe in.

What religion you feel you are classified in (if any), why you believe what you do, has there been any influence in your life that made you feel this way.... It should be noted that besides the broad classification we would like everyone's version of what they believe in to have a certain uniqueness, if I were corny I suppose you call it that special something that makes your belief your belief rather than your neighbour's.

Everything on this book will be anonymous, you don't need to send your name, in fact we don't want you to send your names. All we need is age, sex and nationality.

Ultimately, by observing and analysing people's different belief systems we will hopefully find the similarities and not the differences, the universal experiences which make us human rather than the distinctions set up by more conventional belief systems that have a tendency to divide and not unite.

Hopefully we will get some replies and we thank all of you in advance for your input.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)