Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Disgusted.
07-06-2009, 04:30 PM
Disgusted.
I was on Facebook looking at my friends status update when I saw a man post this on...

[Image: blasphemyf.jpg]

I feel deeply upset by this and have the urge to kill said man. What should I do?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-06-2009, 11:54 PM (This post was last modified: 07-07-2009 12:45 AM by clarence clutterbuck.)
RE: Disgusted.
Is this something to do with one of the posters referring to "Jesus H Christ" - described on Wikipedia as a mild profanity? If so I feel incredibly underwhelmed that you have found this occurence worthy of creating a thread for, and almost feel moved to sarcastically exclaim, Gautama X Buddha!

Wikepedia Wrote:Jesus H. Christ is an example of slang serving as a mild profanity.[1] The expression can be used in an angry, wry, sarcastic, cynical, exasperated, or even joking tone. The expression implies that the Christ is a surname rather than a title. (Christ comes from the Greek christos meaning "anointed.")

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_H._Christ
07-07-2009, 12:00 AM
Odd. I thought the offending comment was the recipe calling for bread, beans and tomatoes. Exactly what does that fool have against onions?

---------------
Not selling anything.
07-07-2009, 12:39 AM
Onions are Satan's apples. And radishes are his tangelos.

I'm back baby! Thanks for everyone who sent me PMs asking what had happened to me.
07-07-2009, 12:53 AM
(07-07-2009 12:39 AM)GTseng3 Wrote:  Onions are Satan's apples. And radishes are his tangelos.

If I am following your logic correctly, that would make Habanero's Satan's um.. family jewels.

---------------
Not selling anything.
07-07-2009, 01:01 AM
Habanero is the nectar of GOD, sir! A few drops of properly prepared Habanero extract turns what would be a mundane pile of crumbled meat in sauce with beans into a CHILI EXTRAVAGANZA!

I'm back baby! Thanks for everyone who sent me PMs asking what had happened to me.
07-07-2009, 10:51 AM (This post was last modified: 07-07-2009 10:51 AM by MerryAtheist.)
(07-07-2009 01:01 AM)GTseng3 Wrote:  Habanero is the nectar of GOD, sir! A few drops of properly prepared Habanero extract turns what would be a mundane pile of crumbled meat in sauce with beans into a CHILI EXTRAVAGANZA!

I sense a fellow hot sauce fanatic. Have you tried Blair's Sudden Death Sauce? It's one of my favorites. Insanely hot but still very flavor-ific. Right now, I'm working through my 9th bottle of Sudden Death, and a new one I haven't tried before called "Toxic Waste". Yum!

---------------
Not selling anything.
07-07-2009, 08:32 PM
I haven't tried Sudden Death, no. I have a bottle of "Ground Zero" hot sauce for chili, and I do very much like Dave's line of hot sauces. Dave's Insanity Sauce, Dave's Total Insanity Sauce, Dave's Habanero Sauce.

07-07-2009, 10:05 PM
(07-07-2009 08:32 PM)GTseng3 Wrote:  I haven't tried Sudden Death, no. I have a bottle of "Ground Zero" hot sauce for chili, and I do very much like Dave's line of hot sauces. Dave's Insanity Sauce, Dave's Total Insanity Sauce, Dave's Habanero Sauce.

The Cluck U 911 Challenge involves 911 sauce, which is the next step beyond Sudden Death.

Quote:Cluck-U's 911 sauce is so caustic that entrants have to sign a liability waiver before biting into their first Winger.
07-08-2009, 12:14 AM
Hmmm, that must be a different 911 sauce than the one I know. that's a good spicy yellow sauce, but it's not nuclear or anything.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)