Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do We all need a new God to bring peace and prosperity to the world?
03-11-2010, 02:08 PM

Name this person for both of the Gods you follow.
Political God, and a Religious God.

John 10:34
Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?

I think you would agree that things could be better in this world.

It is my belief that the only way to make things better in all areas of life is through rapprochement. As this happens, there will be both pain and pleasure.
We must all concede some of our thinking and that will hurt. So let us be gentle with each other.

As I see the Vatican and Islam forming a rapprochement, it kindles a hope that rules will change. It is natural that it will be the East that shows the way for the West.

We are all ruled by the rules that we are following.

Rules of nature, of Politics, of Free men, physics and God/Man and Goddess/Woman.

These rules are us .

Political rules and Religious rules are what man is.

God is rules, man is rules, therefore we are Gods.

God, like any good father, would not have His Sons to be less than what He is.

We are all in this together alone.
Our first God was a man, our last shall be as well.

What is our collective name and God’s new name?

More importantly, who is the Anti-Christ?

Will the new name come from the Vatican or Islam or will God come from some other source?

If we are all Sons of God, then what is our name?

Regards
DL

God is a cosmic consciousness.
Our next evolutionary step.
No choice.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-11-2010, 02:51 PM (This post was last modified: 03-11-2010 03:55 PM by Stereophonic.)
RE: Do We all need a new God to bring peace and prosperity to the world?
Ever heard the old saying, "A day late and a dollar short"?

It seems to me that either we have to choose from among the God(s) we already have, or else we have no choice but to suppose that human beliefs about God are irredeemably jumbled and confused.

http://www.biblicaltraining.org/ --- http://www.ntwrightpage.com/
03-12-2010, 12:54 PM
(03-11-2010 02:51 PM)Stereophonic Wrote:  Ever heard the old saying, "A day late and a dollar short"?

It seems to me that either we have to choose from among the God(s) we already have, or else we have no choice but to suppose that human beliefs about God are irredeemably jumbled and confused.

They are, hence the need for a new Man/God.

Our first God was a man and our last will be as well.

We have just forgotten this simple fact.

Who but a man can put words to the will or spirit of man or God?

Regards
DL

No choice.
03-12-2010, 12:58 PM
I think you are talking about a man made god, rather than a mangod

????????????????
03-12-2010, 02:17 PM
(03-12-2010 12:58 PM)kevlar Wrote:  I think you are talking about a man made god, rather than a mangod

Are there any Gods that have not been man made?
As far as I can see, they have always been made up of our wish lists.

I do not know of but one and that is a cosmic consciousness and most will not accept this Godhead as God because he does not have a hell for the --- hated others --- and does not promise all our wishes to come true because he has no miracles.

Regards
DL

No choice.
03-12-2010, 04:26 PM
(03-12-2010 02:17 PM)Greatest I am Wrote:  
(03-12-2010 12:58 PM)kevlar Wrote:  I think you are talking about a man made god, rather than a mangod

I do not know of but one and that is a cosmic consciousness and most will not accept this Godhead as God because he does not have a hell for the --- hated others --- and does not promise all our wishes to come true because he has no miracles.

Regards
DL

No miracles means your god isn't real, a figment of your imagination..
03-13-2010, 11:49 AM

NO ....because the ancient of days(Jehovah) has it all in hand

daniel 2;44
And in the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be brought to ruin. And the kingdom itself will not be passed on to any other people. It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, and it itself will stand to times indefinite;
03-13-2010, 03:07 PM (This post was last modified: 03-13-2010 03:12 PM by Greatest I am.)
(03-12-2010 04:26 PM)biomystic Wrote:  
(03-12-2010 02:17 PM)Greatest I am Wrote:  

Regards
DL

No miracles means your god isn't real, a figment of your imagination..

Really?

Does God have to do miracles and have you ever seen one?

Are miracles real?

Regards
DL
(03-13-2010 11:49 AM)may Wrote:  Do We all need a new God to bring peace and prosperity to the world?

NO ....because the ancient of days(Jehovah) has it all in hand

daniel 2;44
And in the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be brought to ruin. And the kingdom itself will not be passed on to any other people. It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, and it itself will stand to times indefinite;

Dogmatic B S based purely on hear say and Bible say.

An absentee God cannot rule anything.

You believe in a wish list god created by men's imagination and must believe in fantasy to maintain.

Without miracles, your God does not exist and since we have no miracles happening, your absentee God does not exist.

If He does then He must put his money where His mouth is.

Regards
DL

No choice.
03-13-2010, 07:19 PM (This post was last modified: 03-13-2010 07:29 PM by biomystic.)
Really?

Are miracles real?

Yes, God does have to do miracles for people to really believe in God.
"Then Jesus said to him, 'Unless you people see signs and wonders, you will by no means believe." -Jn 4:48

Have I ever seen a miracle? Yes, I have-two. One a miraculous reception and honoring by over 500 Arab Christians in Nazareth, Israel to the Gift from God I brought to the Holy Land, the Sword of Peace, Paxcalibur, who's final sanctification baptism was done in the Jordan River and the very next day, Easter, Pax and me were put at the head of the annual Easter procession through Nazareth where not only Nazarean Christians honored Pax, so did Muslims in balconies above the parade route shower down flower petals and candies. At the end of the procession I was placed on the steps of the Basilica of the Annunciation to face over 500 of these people who applauded and sang honoring Pax and me. That was a miracle that no one could have predicted happening. These Nazareans spoke Arabic and didn't know me from Adam yet they saw something very special in Paxcalibur.

The second one was getting a religious vision of a Native American spirit woman in 1998 (my daughter received a similar vision 14 years before me) who I learned in March of 2003, was a vision of the Lakota's promised return of their founder, White Buffalo Calf Woman. Within a day or so of learning this news, I miraculously ran $75 up to $1300 dollars and immediately bought a ticket to Israel to finish the Paxcalibur baptism in the Jordan as explained above. I hadn't been able to afford a ticket to Israel for 14 years prior to that. A few days after making that gambling run which I've never been able to duplicate again (I've tried, believe me!) I tell my daughter about learning that our vision of the spirit woman fit the Lakota's WBCW prophesied return. She tells me then that her husband, a local Eureka boy, blond and whiter than me, went the previous year to his relatives in Mountana to check out the family history's rumored Native American ancestry. He finds out he's direct descendant of the Lakota's most famous chief, Sitting Bull, Sitting Bull's Peace Medal given by Pres. Grant (I think) is a family heirloom. Now I am good friends with former Oglala president Alex White Plume and have worked with the Lakota Oglala and Crow Creek reservations on their using the lottery system I created for the Bear River tribe where I live here in California. This is miraculous development as far as I'm concerned.

Also, I know very well two deeply spiritual women, both of whom have healed themselves by prayer when doctors were quite alarmed at their internal bleeding which they, the doctors, couldn't stop. Without these miraculous healings both would be dead now.
03-13-2010, 07:53 PM
(03-13-2010 07:19 PM)biomystic Wrote:  Really?

Are miracles real?

Yes, God does have to do miracles for people to really believe in God.
"Then Jesus said to him, 'Unless you people see signs and wonders, you will by no means believe." -Jn 4:48

Have I ever seen a miracle? Yes, I have-two. One a miraculous reception and honoring by over 500 Arab Christians in Nazareth, Israel to the Gift from God I brought to the Holy Land, the Sword of Peace, Paxcalibur, who's final sanctification baptism was done in the Jordan River and the very next day, Easter, Pax and me were put at the head of the annual Easter procession through Nazareth where not only Nazarean Christians honored Pax, so did Muslims in balconies above the parade route shower down flower petals and candies. At the end of the procession I was placed on the steps of the Basilica of the Annunciation to face over 500 of these people who applauded and sang honoring Pax and me. That was a miracle that no one could have predicted happening. These Nazareans spoke Arabic and didn't know me from Adam yet they saw something very special in Paxcalibur.

The second one was getting a religious vision of a Native American spirit woman in 1998 (my daughter received a similar vision 14 years before me) who I learned in March of 2003, was a vision of the Lakota's promised return of their founder, White Buffalo Calf Woman. Within a day or so of learning this news, I miraculously ran $75 up to $1300 dollars and immediately bought a ticket to Israel to finish the Paxcalibur baptism in the Jordan as explained above. I hadn't been able to afford a ticket to Israel for 14 years prior to that. A few days after making that gambling run which I've never been able to duplicate again (I've tried, believe me!) I tell my daughter about learning that our vision of the spirit woman fit the Lakota's WBCW prophesied return. She tells me then that her husband, a local Eureka boy, blond and whiter than me, went the previous year to his relatives in Mountana to check out the family history's rumored Native American ancestry. He finds out he's direct descendant of the Lakota's most famous chief, Sitting Bull, Sitting Bull's Peace Medal given by Pres. Grant (I think) is a family heirloom. Now I am good friends with former Oglala president Alex White Plume and have worked with the Lakota Oglala and Crow Creek reservations on their using the lottery system I created for the Bear River tribe where I live here in California. This is miraculous development as far as I'm concerned.

Also, I know very well two deeply spiritual women, both of whom have healed themselves by prayer when doctors were quite alarmed at their internal bleeding which they, the doctors, couldn't stop. Without these miraculous healings both would be dead now.

Thanks for this.

To my way of thinking, a vision or other supernatural occurrence without a clear message is not worthy of the word.
Further, you have not stated anything that goes beyond the laws of science and nature so to call it a miracle might be overkill.

If the supernatural can manifest and allows the thousands that starve to death weekly to continue then that supernatural force has no morals.

I say this while at the same time admitting to my own apotheosis with the Godhead.

I do not though attribute this to a supernatural force as I see the Godhead as just our next evolutionary step.

Regards
DL

No choice.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Question The God of this world franszwa 20 1,755 04-04-2014 03:42 PM
Last Post: kjw47
  How does love bring us peace? surrendersacrifice 4 642 11-21-2013 12:11 PM
Last Post: Herminator
  I Bring Education and a question Illuminatus 25 1,995 02-01-2013 04:45 PM
Last Post: Adi Baba
  Why does the world revolve around sex not God or money? rajakrsna 10 2,639 02-03-2012 01:00 AM
Last Post: IMtM
  World Peace EqualAtheist 18 1,920 02-04-2011 09:18 AM
Last Post: Yefet
  Simple challenge to ALL THEORIES ... bring it on* Raphael 1 719 07-11-2010 08:05 AM
Last Post: KC Carter
  Can Christians bring on the end times? Greatest I am 14 2,671 02-10-2010 03:56 PM
Last Post: biomystic
Exclamation God and World Events Today (part II) Question_It 3 1,022 11-13-2008 06:25 PM
Last Post: Messenger
Exclamation God, History, and World Events Today Part 1(with VIDEO) Question_It 0 899 11-12-2008 09:53 AM
Last Post: Question_It

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)