Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do You Know A Parallel Earth Exist? - End Time Introspective
12-13-2009, 06:44 PM (This post was last modified: 12-13-2009 11:47 PM by lovenifest.)
Do You Know A Parallel Earth Exist? - End Time Introspective
Yes. This parallel Earth already exists and right now people are moving to that parallel Earth by simply unaware projecting their physicality in another place in time, which is better known as a dimension. This new place is in every way identical to Earth except it is filled with abundance love, peace and light, also where pain, labour and death are non-existent.

We have been warned about the importance of love and positive thoughts and forgetting about material things. Those (Co-Creators) desiring to live on the Parallel Earth will do so by projecting their love and thoughts (positive energy) to the Highest Good of everyone. Its not a Science fiction if you know the power of science within consciousness.

This is an intriguing philosophical discussion that will shed light on the debate over human spiritual evolution. It will also open people's minds to a broader perspective about consciousness, ascension (upliftment) and spirituality.

Some people have formed beliefs they hold since their lifetime so let's keep our minds and hearts open irrespective of our traditions, moral, religious, scientific beliefs.

Whether you believe or not is less important but your views will be appreciated. Pls read this in conjunction with my post here and share with friends & family.

Food for Thought: Planets are Created out of consciousness?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-13-2009, 08:00 PM (This post was last modified: 12-13-2009 08:02 PM by lovenifest.)
RE: Does A Parallel Earth Exist? - End Time Introspective
Meditation is one of my favorite mind-tweaks…. so let the "Love Portal of Winter Solstice Dec 21, 2009" tweak your mind on this subject.

12-14-2009, 06:23 AM (This post was last modified: 12-14-2009 06:25 AM by lovenifest.)
RE: Do You Know A Parallel Earth Exist? - End Time Introspective
Here are the latest statistics:

What happens on Dec 11, 12-21, 2009:
1. Old Earth remains in 3rd/4th Dimension
2: New Earth moves to 5th Dimension (Parallel Earth or TerraNova)

Who goes/Who stays/Who leaves (on choice)
1). 1.4 Billion will leave the planet on Dec 12, 2009
2). 1.5 Billion going to an interdimension of earth on a parallel timeline on Dec 12, 2009
--------
Total of 2.9 Billion, leaving on Dec 12, 2009
-------

3). 4.69 Billion (70% of population) upshifted to TerraNova 5D timeline on Dec 12, 2009.

Note: No-one assigns you to 3D or 5D, you made the choice or someone may have been meditating for you.

How do I know where I am now:
If you have a closed or open heart, it is very likely you have made your choice anyway.

What is going on now:
Teachings, lectures, advise, upgrades and dropping of veils continuing until Dec 21, 2009 for those still unaware of these events. Portal closes Dec 21, 2009.

What do I do now
Keep up the love for humanity and share the news with friends and family. Check out the latest infos for further guides.

What if I don't care or believe:
It does not matter.

Where is the source:
This is just a guide or shared infos. In order not to violate your free will, I expect you to research the information on the internet; search engines/sites/blogs/forums/Youtube etc or ask friends & family as it helps your spiritual upliftment.

Good luck and my love to all of you

12-14-2009, 06:38 AM
have you looked into string theory at all? or M-theory?

3.141592653589793238462643383279502884197169399375105820974944592307816506286 Cool
12-14-2009, 08:02 AM (This post was last modified: 12-14-2009 08:05 AM by lovenifest.)
In this context, I would prefer not to indulge in unreliable science such as String theory or M-theory

Science is a method of discovering reliable knowledge about nature and the universe but testimonial evidence has shown it is notoriously unreliable and flawed. These unvalidated or improper science are the most greatest contributor to wrongful convictions of those seeking to expand their consciousness and spiritual evolution.

God, humans and the universe are in fact one and the same. We have commonalities with God and we could be him as he is a positive energy. In our goal to understand the truth in all things, we have come up short. The quest for truth through Religion and Science seems immeasurably long and possibly unending.

Universe, has never sounded familiar to us as Science and Religion teaches us its an empty space. Even contemplating our vast, infinite nature seems futile. Since the universe secrets are limitless, we will never know it all unless other beings in outer space enlighten us.

We cannot continue to search outward through religion and science for the answer to these basic questions as we can ever truly understand ii on our own by searching inward. The proofs are there if you tap into the power of science within consciousness.

12-14-2009, 03:02 PM
I would just like to note that nothing significant happened on December 12, 2009, two days ago.

Your claims are specious and without merit.

I'm back baby! Thanks for everyone who sent me PMs asking what had happened to me.
12-14-2009, 04:08 PM (This post was last modified: 12-14-2009 04:14 PM by lovenifest.)
Many people have religious and cultural beliefs that simply blurs their perception of realities and they may prefer to stick to the status quo or embedded knowledge they are familiar with.

Unfortunately, the current events I refer to in this thread won't be comprehensible or understood by people in this category who are reluctant to changes. It is impossible for this short thread to sway their thinking pattern in a way that religion or science has failed to achieve in their lives in many years.

The information is suited for people in need of spiritual support who are receptive and have an open mind to other opinions and perspectives as it is a factual guide to help them to research the subject further.

Hope this clears the air!

12-14-2009, 08:40 PM
So changes are only noticeable by people who have chosen to believe that changes happen?

You are absolutely right! In fact, if you deliberately choose to believe ANY piece of fiction, you will notice that you believe in that fiction! It's incredible!

I'm back baby! Thanks for everyone who sent me PMs asking what had happened to me.
12-15-2009, 06:47 AM
By changes I mean "Evolution".

I refer you to my latest post and that will clear the air on the misunderstanding.

12-15-2009, 01:17 PM
Ah yes. The post where you claim random things are true just because you say so.

I remain unimpressed by your baseless claims.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Worlds Greatest " End-Time Revelation " blksuperman 0 328 04-26-2014 02:45 PM
Last Post: blksuperman
  Introspective holy days gorm_sionnach 0 345 10-09-2013 10:12 PM
Last Post: gorm_sionnach
  Scientists talking about parallel universe, in other words Paradise and Hell Isa 17 3,445 11-02-2010 01:24 AM
Last Post: MRlogic
  End time. Will God fail again as in the end time of Noah‘s day? Greatest I am 16 3,231 10-24-2009 11:40 AM
Last Post: Greatest I am

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)