Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you think...
10-04-2008, 07:19 PM
Do you think...
Do you think that women are people too? This is a very serious question, lots of people think women are lower beings that should stay in the kitchen all day and make me a sammich. stupid women. But thats what some people think.

WHOS WITH ME?

I POOPED MY WINGS! :losing_wings:

I POOPED MY WINGS :losing_wings:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-04-2008, 11:32 PM
RE: Do you think...
Do you think you should check to see if the group you are asking is likely to get offended by the stupidity of your questions? I am a woman, and I am fairly certain I am a person. In fact, I am a person who writes out much more logical debates than this one in my spare time...

...be glad this isn't my site - I've only read four of your posts and your signature yet I'd have already considered banning you if it was.

HelpThisLife | Anime Forums
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-05-2008, 08:43 AM
I said people think that, not me D:

who's with me??

I POOPED MY WINGS :losing_wings:
10-05-2008, 09:38 AM
lols ei god10 women are human too. who said that women are not human??
10-05-2008, 11:24 AM
In Elizabethan times, they believed in the supposed "divine order" and the "great chain of being". Women were at the bottom of this. In case you're asking, dirt was on the scale too. Gotta love the church eh?
11-14-2008, 08:28 PM
Of course they are human.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-18-2008, 04:02 PM (This post was last modified: 11-18-2008 04:02 PM by The Grey Pilgrim.)
The ancient Greek stoics believed that homosexual relationships were preferable to heterosexual ones because women were lesser beings who couldn't even "philosophize".

"I find your lack of faith disturbing..."-Darth Vader
11-18-2008, 04:09 PM
______ Wrote:In Elizabethan times, they believed in the supposed "divine order" and the "great chain of being". Women were at the bottom of this. In case you're asking, dirt was on the scale too. Gotta love the church eh?

One: This is absurd. Have you read in Genesis where God blesses the woman and gives her to Adam as "his life partner"? Women, in the divine order, have now and always been equal in dignity to men.

Two: if what you claim is true the "Elizabethan" protestants were not the Church. Anything which came from them had nothing to do with God and more to do with their own ideas.

"I find your lack of faith disturbing..."-Darth Vader
12-17-2008, 07:06 AM
I've heard it said that they are, but I don't believe a word of it myself.
12-17-2008, 10:58 AM (This post was last modified: 12-22-2008 11:35 AM by Messenger.)
In the Roman coliseums, the Patricians (aristocrats) had the best seats. Then the free men and the slaves were seated. Finally the women were seated. Their status was lower than slaves!

Men have been oppressing women for millennia. Most churches supported it but they did not start it.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)