Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you think Premonitions come from God?
09-30-2009, 12:47 AM
Many people have Prophesied and some people claim to today.

I think that God shows me Visions and Dreams that are meant to be Warnings.
John wrote Revelations that is in the New Testament.
and many prophets tried to warn the people of things in the Old Testament.
The birth of Jesus was foretold in the Old Testament.
I don't think the Christ was God though.

These Dreams and Visions I have I consider to be Premonitions of things.

So I was wondering,

How about people like Nostradamus?
Do you think some thing Divine inspired them?

Also what do you think of fortune telling & Physics?

"Hidden underneath the stoned cold surface of every Pious Person lays buried a Kinky Pervert, Stop bringing shovels, Where not digging!"-Azrael
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-30-2009, 01:10 AM
RE: Do you think Premonitions come from God?
Nostradamus gave preventions, since his guidance wasn't taken literally then his prophesy came true. if they had listen then his prophesy wouldn't come true.

Premonitions come from Entities. unless the Entity states who they are then don't assume its G%D.

Its common for people to carry a positive trait from their past life when entering this life. sometimes those trait/s are six sense per say. not everyone have a positive trait with them into this life. its rare to have even one yet two.

fortune telling or psychic received a gift from Entity or simply carried over into their present life. given that the psychic is genuine, most isn't because it can't be taught which will have little accuracy.
10-01-2009, 03:03 AM
(09-30-2009 01:10 AM)friendofafriend Wrote:  Nostradamus gave preventions, since his guidance wasn't taken literally then his prophesy came true. if they had listen then his prophesy wouldn't come true.

Premonitions come from Entities. unless the Entity states who they are then don't assume its G%D.

Its common for people to carry a positive trait from their past life when entering this life. sometimes those trait/s are six sense per say. not everyone have a positive trait with them into this life. its rare to have even one yet two.

fortune telling or psychic received a gift from Entity or simply carried over into their present life. given that the psychic is genuine, most isn't because it can't be taught which will have little accuracy.

Thank you that is interesting.

The last Dream I had was like this:

God is siting on a throne in Heaven,
she is so powerful that All Present must Cover their eyes.

There's a man to Gods left who pleads for peace,
and a woman to Gods Right who wishes for the End to Come!

The Man on the Left is Jesus,
The Woman on the Right is the High Seraph of Death!

Jesus pleads with God night and day for Mercy, Peace, and Love for Gods people!
Death has no Mercy she Whispers into Gods ear some Words I can't quite hear.
God who only looked Forward until that point turned and looked into the Eyes of Death and the Eyes of Jesus.
Jesus fell down before God calling him Father!
Death fell down before God calling her Mother!

God called forth legions of Angels to him.
Each Legion was Captained by a High Seraph.
Each Seraph stood in front of their Legions.

Death stood up and Christ gave her a hand.
Then Death stood in front of her Legion of Angels.

A bolt of Light shot into the Sky and a Great Golden Dragon came before the Lord.
The Heavens shook and a small Imp came before the Lord.

The Dragon swiped it's tail and 3/4 of the Angels fell to the Earth.
The Imp mocked God and the Lords Teachings then tried to Distill Chaos in the Heavens.

God spoke for the first time and said "Stop it is not yet time to return to the Void."
The Imp calmed down and the Dragon Snorted Golden Fire!
God took the Dragons legs and cast them into the Inferno.
God took the Imps Horns and cast them into the Inferno.

God spoke to the Fallen Ones.
"You have fallen short of my glory, yes, but thus you where made so. Strive on with Diligence my Sons and Daughters."

The Fallen Ones came down to the Earth and where made
whole in flesh and soul.
But they still weren't perfect.
and God didn't ask them to be!
10-01-2009, 05:13 AM
I've got a great book on Nostradamus, but sadly I can't remember the author's name, and I'm not at home to check it.

Anyway, the woman who wrote this book (which was published in the 1980s) worked out a code which unlocked the secrets contained in his prophecies. By back working she justified events in history, she then began using this code to decifer the predictions still to come.

The ones about Queen Diana are my favourite, and they are the most accurate! A friend of mine joked that I actually have a book which predicts what WON'T happen!
10-01-2009, 12:08 PM (This post was last modified: 10-01-2009 12:13 PM by friendofafriend.)
I'll let you guys in on little spiritual reality. Open minded okay!

this link below is to a young girl from an Atheist family who had a divine experience at age 4. I had seen her in the superhuman genius documentary thats when I learned of her story.
http://www.artakiane.com/her_life.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCjHjQEU0Xw

now I'll give you another link to an animation i watched back then.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0t5kfkSx...playnext=1

using the two examples given to you, Entities are and have been around but man hadn't notice. lets say your a pro at soccer when alive but the way you lived your life outside the sport wasn't great, example, your selfish to those that helped you and selfish to those that need help, in order for you to be at a better spirit state (purity) you can help "Man" in spirit form like what had happen to Akiane & Hikaru.

Akiane thought it was G%D that helped her, little that she know its an Entity helping her and himself not G%D. my point is that Entities hardly get credit for their work because anything divine usually G%D gets credit. G%D doesn't need credit for what hes given to "Man", hoping that "Man" will treat each other with utmost respect and compassion is good enough.

message is given
02-09-2010, 10:39 AM
Fortune telling is lying
Some Premonitions come from God and other from Lucifer
But I do not know how we could decide

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)