Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does God have a sense of humor?
02-06-2010, 11:20 PM
Does God have a sense of humor?
One looks in vain for signs of humor in the Bible god or in the Quran god. I loved it when I found out the ancient Canaanites felt so comfortable with their EL Elyon, God Most High, they could crack jokes about EL. But after the Abrahamics got hold of EL they erased not only EL's compassionate nature but they also did away with any humor associated with religious belief.

I have often chuckled at God's humor of setting this former staff cartoonist for his high school student newspaper and for the Pelican, U.C. Berkeley's humor magazine up as a prophet of God. What will Muslims make of a prophet who makes cartoons satirizing himself? You just gotta laugh at the ridiculous lengths true believers will go to to keep their gods and their starry-eyed enthrallments from being hit in the face with big creme pies like they so often deserve.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-07-2010, 06:44 AM
RE: Does God have a sense of humor?
Does God have a sense of humour, let me tell you, take my wife, please. BOOM BOOM.
Of course He does, He is telling the longest joke in the history of the universe.
GOD at the Comedy Club Alpha Centauri. (thursday nights, profesionals only)
So I created these people on a planet called Eoyth.First of all after a coupla billion years I figures hey their old enough to write, so I'm gonna give em a little story for them to write, now get this it's got nothing to do with what actually happened, but by the time they figure it out in 4000 yrs so many of em will believe the story that they won't believe the truth. I kill myself. Now while these 4000 yrs are runnin' by I'm gonna give 'em , get this, about a thousand different ways to worship me (haahaa worship), so you got all these different religions I call 'em and believe Me they hate each other. Get outa here haahaa
TBC
02-07-2010, 09:50 AM (This post was last modified: 02-07-2010 10:00 AM by minus459.)
continued
But I gotta tell ya the funniest guy I created for 'em, was a guy I put in charge of a religion I created about what they call 700ac, you should see some of the stuff I got him to say, can't remember his name off the top of my head, abba or somethin'. Now you gotta go down one day and see how that turned out...........DAMN!
No he's not the funniest, I forgot Xenu...................laugh......near wet meself.
But I gotta go there's an interuniverse war about to breakout and they've got some of those universe destroyer weapons, I dunno how I let 'em get them, but I gotta go slap 'em.
You've been a great audience be back next week.
02-07-2010, 07:27 PM
Humor forum here we come.
02-07-2010, 10:03 PM
Of course she does or else she wouldn't have made Us!

"Hidden underneath the stoned cold surface of every Pious Person lays buried a Kinky Pervert, Stop bringing shovels, Where not digging!"-Azrael

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Religious Humor IMtM 250 20,317 08-13-2017 09:41 PM
Last Post: Herminator
  YouTube Humor IMtM 5 1,676 09-23-2012 10:43 AM
Last Post: Tor_Hershman
  Star Wars Humor Flipper 8 4,953 08-25-2011 10:46 AM
Last Post: Painkiller

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)