Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Doomed
07-03-2011, 12:30 AM
Doomed
Calling all atheists, circle the wagons, the theists are standing up for themselves. What will we do, we can't call on god for help, I fear we are doomed, someone get a message to Christopher or I fear all will be lost. Oh woe is me. Another episode of Star Wars, The Attack Of Theist Clones, Jabba The Hut save us.

Doomed, doomed I tells ya, dooooooooooooooooomed.

????????????????
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-07-2011, 07:43 PM
RE: Doomed
You are really trying to round up the Atheists? What are they bringing to the fight? Are we going against prayer and God, or do they actually plan on bringing man made weapons? If they are bringing prayer and God, then Kev, you just need one gun, and you win. Please give more details.

If everyone was thinking the same thing, then no one would be thinking at all.
08-08-2011, 01:45 AM
Ya Ya i need complete details on this. And if we all start using prayer as a weapon i think no one need any gun or any weapon to hurt other. Every thing will be superb and in best state or condition.
08-08-2011, 09:03 AM
(08-07-2011 07:43 PM)EqualAtheist Wrote:  You are really trying to round up the Atheists? What are they bringing to the fight? Are we going against prayer and God, or do they actually plan on bringing man made weapons? If they are bringing prayer and God, then Kev, you just need one gun, and you win. Please give more details.

Equal that was when one of the militant godbotherers was claiming some high moral ground because he wasn't going to be cowed by the RF mafia, I was taking the piss. I can't even remember which particular moron it was.

????????????????
08-08-2011, 06:53 PM
Oh, I thought it was story time. I thought we did something like this before...forget who with...GT edited what I said to make it better. Something like this.

Godbrother and Equal meet in the ring for a death match.
Godbrother brings to the ring, holy water, prayer, the power of his God, and holy books.
Equal brings to the ring, brass knuckles, a knife, a sword, a gun, and a grenade.

Both combatants walk into the ring.

Godbrother attacks with a prayer....dealing 0 damage
Equal returns the attack with a brass knuckle bunch to the face...dealing mild damage but Godbrother is bleeding.
Godbrother calls on the power of his God to aid him....gaining him 0 protection.
Equal takes the knife and stabs Godbrother in the arm and asks him to subdue....dealing moderate damage
Godbrother returns attack with holy books...dealing minor damage (heavy books)
Equal shakes his head and shoves the grenade down Godbrothers throat....causing death....
Equal picks up the remaining holy water and quenches his thirst....

Equal is....the Deadliest Warrior...or something like that....that's what I thought this was.

If everyone was thinking the same thing, then no one would be thinking at all.
08-08-2011, 08:37 PM
(08-08-2011 06:53 PM)EqualAtheist Wrote:  Godbrother attacks with a prayer....dealing 0 damage
Equal returns the attack with a brass knuckle bunch to the face...dealing mild damage but Godbrother is bleeding.
Godbrother calls on the power of his God to aid him....gaining him 0 protection.
Equal takes the knife and stabs Godbrother in the arm and asks him to subdue....dealing moderate damage
Godbrother returns attack with holy books...dealing minor damage (heavy books)
Equal shakes his head and shoves the grenade down Godbrothers throat....causing death....
Equal picks up the remaining holy water and quenches his thirst....

Somehow this reminded me of playing Zork on my C64.

Join Atheism Today! Be sure to ask about our sexy parties. Big Grin

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)