Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dutch leave messages on God phone
03-16-2009, 04:34 AM
Dutch leave messages on God phone
An art exhibition opening in the Netherlands will allow people to call a telephone number designated for God – but they will have to leave a message.Cool
[Image: _45544088_004403137-1.jpg]
Forming part of an art installation in the town of Groningen, the voicemail message says: "This is the voice of God, I am not able to speak to you at the moment, but please leave a message."

Secret messages

Although the hotline is officially launched on Saturday, the phone number has been active for the past week, with 1,000 messages left on the answerphone.

But the messages are to remain confidential and will not form part of the art project.

WHAT A SOUL EMPTINESS!!....
ANY ONE CAN INVENT ANY THING IN THEIR RELIGION…....PRAISE BE TO ALLAH WHO SAVE OUR RELIGION FROM SUCH NONSENSE
Sad
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-16-2009, 07:26 AM
RE: Dutch leave messages on God phone
The irony of someone who believes in an invisible man who controls the world and yet cannot be detected asking to be saved from nonsense should not be lost on anyone.

Sorry, that's a bit of a cheap shot. But seriously, I think the God Phone is hilarious. I mean, it's harmless, and the message is incredibly simple. No blasphemy involved, not from any standpoint, just a clever little bit done by someone who had an extra phoneline. The message is very simple, and shouldn't offend anyone.

So what's the harm?
03-16-2009, 07:35 AM
"invisible man"
COMPLETE IGNORANCE.....
"yet cannot be detected"
SHORTAGE OF KNLOWEGE....
"asking to be saved from nonsense"
PRAISE BE TO ALLAH WHO SAVED ME FROM SUCH NONSENSE.....
"So what's the harm?"
WHEN ONE DIDN'T LEARN HOW TO RESPECT HIS CREATOR THEN WHAT DO U WAIT FROM HIM.......
"IF U FEEL NO SHAME, THEN DO AS U WISH"
03-16-2009, 08:05 AM
Because saying I'm completely ignorant is a fantastic way to convince me that you're right.

I have great respect for many things, but that doesn't stop me from making the occasional good-natured joke about them. That's all the God-line is, a good-natured joke.
03-16-2009, 08:50 AM (This post was last modified: 03-16-2009 02:54 PM by clarence clutterbuck.)
I've recently received a new mobile phone for business calls, and a new sim card to put in the old phone, which is now to be used for personal calls. Previously, one phone served both functions, but the service provider wanted to simplify the billing and cut staff - hence the two phone solution. One problem is that I hate the new business phone - it's fiddly with nasty little buttons, and not very intuitive to use. I've tried taking the sim out and putting it in an old Siemens M35i that I've had for years and is a far more charismatic device. It won't work however, even though both it and the new phone share the same service provider (vodaphone).

Now, if God would just use a miracle to sort out whatever the problem is and render the ole Seimens phone serviceable, I'd be only too willing to make a call to him and leave a message of thanks.

[Image: 1201433743_siemens-m35-2.jpg]

The Siemens M35i.
03-16-2009, 09:22 AM
I don't really know wether this was ment as a joke; but it should definetely be seen as one... probaly half of those 1000 calls is a joke, and the other half just curiosity..

The beginning of knowledge is the discovery of something we do not understand.
03-16-2009, 09:36 AM
Hopefully the whole thing isn't a money making scheme with calls costing £1.25 per minute and lasting a minimum of seven and a half minutes. I hate it when they do that.
03-16-2009, 02:38 PM
Noo, it's just voicemail. Only the costs of your provider

The beginning of knowledge is the discovery of something we do not understand.
05-09-2009, 02:27 AM
Oh! I think its a good joke and I m wondering to hear about this.

Sympathy Words

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Is it possible to determine the original messages of Jesus? bishblaize 27 1,914 10-25-2014 06:31 PM
Last Post: shiverleaf15
  Why I leave this forum/ official flounce thread domenic 44 5,950 04-27-2013 04:52 AM
Last Post: Painkiller
  Tower of Babel. People and the Misinterpretation of the meaning of written messages. Azrael17 0 574 04-27-2013 12:19 AM
Last Post: Azrael17
  DIVINE MESSAGES OF SUPREME BEING caodaikhaitam 1 413 03-18-2012 09:27 PM
Last Post: Yefet
Cool You have to escape, rather than just leave Scientology?? Universe Number Five 2 663 03-09-2012 12:04 PM
Last Post: Painkiller
  phone home? MRlogic 40 3,192 11-28-2010 03:55 PM
Last Post: MRlogic
  Free MP3 Voice Messages on Divine Knowledge dattaswami1 4 1,336 03-05-2009 09:56 PM
Last Post: dattaswami1

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)