Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Everyone will be saved ! ! !
08-02-2011, 06:22 AM
Everyone will be saved ! ! !
Angel[/code]Have you ever been tormented by the thought of dying ? Does the fear of what will happen after death ever get the best of you ? This video has helped countless people overcome fears and increase there confidence that everything really will be alright, by providing a sense of destiny to the point where you will realize that God will eventually restore all people unto Himself. If you have ever dreamed of a day where all mankind will be joined together in peace, this video will show you that The Holy Bible teaches that eveyone will be saved. No matter what religion or backround, sinful man will at last return to Him in whose Image He was created; for this is his final destiny. The Government of the Church wants people to fear the lie of eternal hell so that people will obey them and do what they say out of fear. If you're ready to know the truth to the point where you experience true happiness overflow in your life then the video is for you : ) Once you realize that you can make a clean break from the man made religious ideas that are bases on fear you can began to see reality through a new hope. A hope beyond hell ! ! ! As you watch this video I Invite you to notice that the Bible is easy to understand when you find yourself willing to believe what it says. It gets complicated if you have a truck load of man made religious ideas. As you get rid of these false man made doctrines i invite you to notice that God simply spoke to men what he wanted us to know and they wrote it down for us to read. Jesus himself, reproached the scribes and Pharisees, for not understanding the crystal clear meaning of the text. How surprised would you be to find that God desires all men to be saved to the point where you realize that nothing is impossible with God ? When you watch this video you might find that as you feel incredibly loving, it could lead to your acting on it to the point where you deeply desire to express your love for God to all ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Note: If you can't watch the whole thing right now, then I would invite you to at least watch the first 5 minutes now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyGkBsgpAbs
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-02-2011, 08:01 AM
RE: Everyone will be saved ! ! !
It won't work KD. I have entered the hearts of those in the forum, and they'll just see this as at best someone wasting time and at worst, pure spam. They're all going to hell where I can rule over them.

In the end, it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures, the Tyrannosaurus Rex.
08-02-2011, 08:08 AM
(08-02-2011 08:01 AM)Zoe Doidge Wrote:  KD

[Image: kingdiamond.jpg]
08-02-2011, 12:41 PM
Everyone will be saved.....what more is there to talk about?

If everyone was thinking the same thing, then no one would be thinking at all.
08-02-2011, 01:14 PM
Jesus saves...

AND RAMIREZ SCORES ON THE REBOUND! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA​AAAAAAAAAAAAAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No single step in the search for enlightenment should ever be considered sacred; only the search should.
-Ann Druyan
08-02-2011, 02:14 PM
Christ Geoff, Americans aren't allowed to make football jokes, you know that.
08-02-2011, 02:38 PM
Ok, just imagine I said "Kazinski" instead of "Ramirez" and think of it as a hockey joke.

No single step in the search for enlightenment should ever be considered sacred; only the search should.
-Ann Druyan
08-02-2011, 02:43 PM
Balance is restored to the Universe.
08-02-2011, 02:46 PM
That joke with this ending - "...and Gretsky scores on the rebound." is an old hockey joke, and was particularly popular here in Alberta home of the arch rival teams the Oilers and the Flames pitted against each other over the decades.
08-02-2011, 03:00 PM
Ah, [censored] it.

(08-02-2011 01:14 PM)Geoffrey Taucer Wrote:  Jesus saves...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  HOW THE EARTH WILL BE SAVED may 38 3,646 10-01-2010 05:55 AM
Last Post: Sacred
  can it be saved? may 43 5,113 09-21-2010 03:42 AM
Last Post: may
  "Falun Dafa saved my family " our practiser said White 0 710 06-10-2010 01:50 AM
Last Post: White
  "Dafa Saved You, and Me!" White 1 549 05-19-2010 05:32 AM
Last Post: kevlar

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)