Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Existence
04-29-2010, 09:25 AM (This post was last modified: 04-29-2010 09:26 AM by kevlar.)
Existence
Here we're going to talk about existence Angelic
Quote: THE JACKEL
Existence can be defined as anything and everything in and of existence, as well as any place or anywhere in or of existence.. The entirety to that which can be known would be subject to the substance of existence..

So according to this definition we can say that evrything that can exist already does exist, since we also know that existence is infinite. Especially we know that
Quote: The entirety to that which can be known would be subject to the substance of existence..

Those of you who haven't been brainwashed will of course notice "The entirety to that which can be known"

I rest, with absolute prerogative to exercise rebuttal Smile

????????????????
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-29-2010, 11:14 AM
RE: Existence
external pressure applyed to blackholes ( like compressing a tennis ball in your hands ) = internal intense gravitational preassure inside blackhole = finite mass squashed into infinite density = singularities . questions - 1. how was the black hole created , 2. what coused the blackhole to be compressed in the first place......was there external gravity? , 3. if there was gravity , who or what created that gravity to apply the right amount of volume and pounds of preassure to compress said blackhole , 4. what chemicals were used to create that singularity and who/what created them in the first place . jackel , this is not a argument to wheather there is a god or not and please do not reply with the word " moot " , cheers .
04-29-2010, 04:33 PM
You're so obsessed with this juvenile notion of causality that it's impossible for you to comprehend the nature of quantum mechanics without utterly abolishing the notion from your purview. Clearly, if a stone is flying through mid-air someone or some thing caused it. This mode of thinking does NOT apply in the land of quons. Questions like "Who caused this?" and "What caused that?" are naive to say the least. Educate yourself on the matter and then return when you get it. Honestly, I think you would be somewhat enlightened.

We would be 1,500 years ahead if it hadn't been for the church dragging science back by its coattails and burning our best minds at the stake
04-29-2010, 10:29 PM (This post was last modified: 04-29-2010 11:02 PM by TheJackel.)
LOl funny how they can't address my arguments but try to ignorantly devalue them while making failed efforts to understand physics ectra.. It's the circle antagonist game.. Which of course I'm sure that this other Paul kid was nothing more than a puppet by these two Wink.. All though I can't prove that, but according to how theists base their belief system, This must be divine truth on faith alone without evidence required to back it up ..

If you don't understand physics fine, go on about your dreamy worlds and don't bother with it...This is like watching a bunch of cry babies that can't handle science, direct questions, or contradictory paradoxes to their ideology... If you can't even attempt to state your own side with evidence to actually support it don't bother getting into the discussion..

And I fee kind of honored that I'm such a focus of attack here, this means I have hit too close to home for some here.. Wink
04-29-2010, 11:11 PM
And I fee kind of honored that I'm such a focus of attack here, this means I have hit too close to home for some here.. Wink
[/quote]

No it just means your a MORON.

but we already all know that..
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-30-2010, 12:22 AM (This post was last modified: 04-30-2010 12:33 AM by TheJackel.)
(04-29-2010 04:33 PM)Secular Hobbit Wrote:  You're so obsessed with this juvenile notion of causality that it's impossible for you to comprehend the nature of quantum mechanics without utterly abolishing the notion from your purview. Clearly, if a stone is flying through mid-air someone or some thing caused it. This mode of thinking does NOT apply in the land of quons. Questions like "Who caused this?" and "What caused that?" are naive to say the least. Educate yourself on the matter and then return when you get it. Honestly, I think you would be somewhat enlightened.

The Perfect Video to describe theistic behavior.

Why Religions Die on the Internet

And I always found the videos on "why do creationists get laughed at".. Especially concerning science..
04-30-2010, 12:28 AM
(04-29-2010 04:33 PM)Secular Hobbit Wrote:  You're so obsessed with this juvenile notion of causality that it's impossible for you to comprehend the nature of quantum mechanics without utterly abolishing the notion from your purview. Clearly, if a stone is flying through mid-air someone or some thing caused it. This mode of thinking does NOT apply in the land of quons. Questions like "Who caused this?" and "What caused that?" are naive to say the least. Educate yourself on the matter and then return when you get it. Honestly, I think you would be somewhat enlightened.

(04-29-2010 10:29 PM)TheJackel Wrote:  LOl funny how they can't address my arguments but try to ignorantly devalue them while making failed efforts to understand physics ectra.. It's the circle antagonist game.. Which of course I'm sure that this other Paul kid was nothing more than a puppet by these two Wink.. All though I can't prove that, but according to how theists base their belief system, This must be divine truth on faith alone without evidence required to back it up ..

If you don't understand physics fine, go on about your dreamy worlds and don't bother with it...This is like watching a bunch of cry babies that can't handle science, direct questions, or contradictory paradoxes to their ideology... If you can't even attempt to state your own side with evidence to actually support it don't bother getting into the discussion..

You gleened all of this from th OP? WOW
And the OP was merely quoting YOU Jack.
WOW and WOW again Big Grin

????????????????
04-30-2010, 12:41 AM
(04-30-2010 12:28 AM)kevlar Wrote:  

(04-29-2010 10:29 PM)TheJackel Wrote:  LOl funny how they can't address my arguments but try to ignorantly devalue them while making failed efforts to understand physics ectra.. It's the circle antagonist game.. Which of course I'm sure that this other Paul kid was nothing more than a puppet by these two Wink.. All though I can't prove that, but according to how theists base their belief system, This must be divine truth on faith alone without evidence required to back it up ..

You gleened all of this from th OP? WOW
And the OP was merely quoting YOU Jack.
WOW and WOW again Big Grin

The Op was disingenuous, so I thought I would play with it Wink.. Cheers Smile
04-30-2010, 12:49 AM
Very poor attempt Jack, no ribbon for that. In a two horse race you came last Big Grin Now didn't your mother ever tell you not to lie Jack? Wink

????????????????
04-30-2010, 01:00 AM (This post was last modified: 04-30-2010 01:01 AM by TheJackel.)
(04-30-2010 12:49 AM)kevlar Wrote:  Very poor attempt Jack, no ribbon for that. In a two horse race you came last Big Grin Now didn't your mother ever tell you not to lie Jack? Wink

What, I can't have fun too? Hogwash I say! Tongue My horse travels Faster than Light with "infinite speed", I hardly lost this race Tongue

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)