Poll: Do you believe the Universe has its own language?
Yes, its encoded in our DNA
Yes its possible
No
Not Sure
Don't Care
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Extra-Terrestrials/Humans attempt to decode Universal Language
12-15-2009, 06:12 AM (This post was last modified: 12-15-2009 10:14 AM by lovenifest.)
Extra-Terrestrials/Humans attempt to decode Universal Language
Here is my theory.

The Universe is a living being and it has a complex language (code) like all living beings. To communicate with the Universe, you need to know the codes and decode the language.

The Universe language is embedded in our DNA and no living being is able to decode it. There are two aspects of the Universal Language; the Code and the Decoding

Here are the the statistics of efforts so far made in decoding the Universe language by groups:

1. Extra-Terrestrials:
Knowledge: Telepathy/Hologram/Technology: Process: Love/Consciousness/Meditation, Success: Collective Love

2. Acient Tribes (Mayas etc):
Knowledge: Astronomy, Process: Calendars/Predictions, Success: None

3. Religion:
Knowledge: Bible, Process: Prayers, Success: None

4. Scientists:
Knowledge: Astronomy, Process: Technology, Success: None

5. Traditional Religion (Atheists, Agnostics etc)
Knowledge: Astronomy, Process: Rituals/Spells, Success: None

6. New Age Religion
Knowledge: Astronomy, Process: Love/Consciousness/Meditation, Success: Collective Love

7. Other Humans
Knowledge: None, Process: None, Success: None

Note: The above statistics may be wrong so I stand to be corrected.

Overall effects of decoding the Universal language to the Universe:
There are 12 dimensions and each dimension continues to evolve (upwards) at the same time. Earth is currently on the 3rd/4th dimension and unless it evolves, the other dimensions are stuck in a static position. Take for example, you are on the top of your roof (5th dimension) and try to pull up a needle with a rope, if the rope get stuck onto a chair, it becomes heavy and you are stuck.

The extra-terrestrials in 5th-11th dimensions are stuck if Earth (3rd/4th dimension) is not evolving and they currently see some changes on Earth today hence their excitement and interest.

What is the process of decoding the Universal language.
The process of decoding the Universal language is called duality. Decoding the Universal language can be achieved by a single entity or collectively. So far, no entity has been able to decode it and even the Extra-terrestrials have not been able to decode it singularly except collectively. Meanwhile, all known prophets from Jesus, Moses, Abraham, Noah, Mohamed etc have in many ways been able to decode some aspects of the Universe language.

What is the importance of decoding the Universe language
Apart from helping the evolution of beings to higher dimensions collectively, it open the door to individual or collective miracles and hidden creativity without the aid of technology. You can become God and literally create or recreate a planet.

Why is the Universe language so elusive:
If an entity with a hidden agenda suddenly decodes the Universe language, and decides to use it for negative purposes, you can imagine the catatrophic consequences. The bible indicated that Satan has some little knowledge about the Universe language and is able to use it for negative purposes. Unfortunately, I do not subscribe to the existence of Satan but I do believe some extra terrestrials have the ability to use Telepathy/Hologram to manipulate the Universe codes (hacking) and share this knowledge with their human counterparts.

What can Beings do to learn/decode/use the Universe language:
Simply: Love/Consciousness/Meditation. The New Age Religion has come so close to decoding the Universal language as they have embraced the concept of "Collective Consciousness". It's a bullet proof way to decode the Universe language and they are using it in such as refined way that has attracted the attention of the other beings in outer space who are lending their support/guide without violating their free will.

The role of Technology in decoding the Universal language
Technology in itself is irrelevant as the Extra-terrestrials and our Scientists are unable to decode the Universal language with it. However, technology plays a very important role in disseminating information, making calculations and predictions.

Who hold the keys to the Universal Language
God, angels, prophets and every living beings in their DNA. However, the secrets to decoding the Universe language cannot be revealed to any entity or group of entities whose souls are not pure as they may use it for negative purposes.

Disclaimer:
This concept is based on my research and observations and not a proven theory so excuse me if it does not blend into your thinking patterns or belief systems. I hope this concept will juggle you mind to research into this subject.

Food for Thought: Planets are Created out of consciousness?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-15-2009, 07:33 AM (This post was last modified: 09-16-2013 04:04 PM by Visqueen.)
RE: Extra-Terrestrials/Humans attempt to decode Universal Language
Pls note:

Rituals/Spells are not indicative of evil acts.

The traditional Religion do it as they believe it have a magical effect. (decoding Uinversal Language)

Even Christians peform rituals/spells ignorantly as part of their belief system.

A little research on this subject on your part will help, rather than coming to negative conclusions.
Incantations are also atempts to decode Universal Language.

Definitions of incantations:
An incantation or incantations are the words spoken during a ritual, either a hymn or prayer invoking or praising a deity, or in magic, occultism, witchcraft with the intention of casting a spell or an object or a person.

Incantation - A ceremonial chant or saying used by magicians to heal people or to exorcise evil spirits. Acts 19:13-16 reports that some people tried to use the name of Jesus in incantations to exorcise evil spirits, but failed.

Food for Thought: Planets are Created out of consciousness?
09-22-2010, 02:24 PM
Is this universal language much like the thoery of universal energy?
09-22-2010, 03:00 PM (This post was last modified: 09-22-2010 03:01 PM by Holy Babylon.)
A universal language, if such a thing exists, would most likely be math. 2+2=4, no matter what "planet" you are on. Although numbers are not represented the same way something like this:

|||
|

||||

Could be an easy way of "communicating with extraterrestrials".
09-22-2010, 09:16 PM (This post was last modified: 09-22-2010 09:18 PM by peaceful1.)
Well, I admit I'm a bit stunned since this is the first time I've heard of a Universal Language. Smile

It sounds pretty far-fetched, like science fiction; but I won't say it's false, since I've never read about it.

... It sounds like it would make a good movie, too.
09-16-2013, 03:10 PM (This post was last modified: 09-16-2013 06:00 PM by Starburst.)
(12-15-2009 06:12 AM)lovenifest Wrote:  Here is my theory.

The Universe is a living being and it has a complex language (code) like all living beings. To communicate with the Universe, you need to know the codes and decode the language.

The Universe language is embedded in our DNA and no living being is able to decode it. There are two aspects of the Universal Language; the Code and the Decoding

Here are the the statistics of efforts so far made in decoding the Universe language by groups:

1. Extra-Terrestrials:
Knowledge: Telepathy/Hologram/Technology: Process: Love/Consciousness/Meditation, Success: Collective Love

3. Religion:

4. Scientists:

6. New Age Religion
Knowledge: Astronomy, Process: Love/Consciousness/Meditation, Success: Collective Love

7. Other Humans

Overall effects of decoding the Universal language to the Universe:
There are 12 dimensions and each dimension continues to evolve (upwards) at the same time. Earth is currently on the 3rd/4th dimension and unless it evolves, the other dimensions are stuck in a static position. Take for example, you are on the top of your roof (5th dimension) and try to pull up a needle with a rope, if the rope get stuck onto a chair, it becomes heavy and you are stuck.

The extra-terrestrials in 5th-11th dimensions are stuck if Earth (3rd/4th dimension) is not evolving and they currently see some changes on Earth today hence their excitement and interest.

What is the process of decoding the Universal language.
The process of decoding the Universal language is called duality. Decoding the Universal language can be achieved by a single entity or collectively. So far, no entity has been able to decode it and even the Extra-terrestrials have not been able to decode it singularly except collectively. Meanwhile, all known prophets from Jesus, Moses, Abraham, Noah, Mohamed etc have in many ways been able to decode some aspects of the Universe language.

What is the importance of decoding the Universe language
Apart from helping the evolution of beings to higher dimensions collectively, it open the door to individual or collective miracles and hidden creativity without the aid of technology. You can become God and literally create or recreate a planet.

Why is the Universe language so elusive:
If an entity with a hidden agenda suddenly decodes the Universe language, and decides to use it for negative purposes, you can imagine the catatrophic consequences. The bible indicated that Satan has some little knowledge about the Universe language and is able to use it for negative purposes. Unfortunately, I do not subscribe to the existence of Satan but I do believe some extra terrestrials have the ability to use Telepathy/Hologram to manipulate the Universe codes (hacking) and share this knowledge with their human counterparts.

What can Beings do to learn/decode/use the Universe language:
Simply: Love/Consciousness/Meditation. The New Age Religion has come so close to decoding the Universal language as they have embraced the concept of "Collective Consciousness". It's a bullet proof way to decode the Universe language and they are using it in such as refined way that has attracted the attention of the other beings in outer space who are lending their support/guide without violating their free will.

The role of Technology in decoding the Universal language
Technology in itself is irrelevant as the Extra-terrestrials and our Scientists are unable to decode the Universal language with it. However, technology plays a very important role in disseminating information, making calculations and predictions.

Who hold the keys to the Universal Language
God, angels, prophets and every living beings in their DNA. However, the secrets to decoding the Universe language cannot be revealed to any entity or group of entities whose souls are not pure as they may use it for negative purposes.

Disclaimer:
This concept is based on my research and observations and not a proven theory so excuse me if it does not blend into your thinking patterns or belief systems. I hope this concept will juggle you mind to research into this subject.

This concept is not far fetched, it is true!

[Image: 9781615000364_p0_v1_s260x420.JPG]

Here is a picture of the spiral form that produces the complete Hebrew alphabet:

[Image: meyer-explanation.png]
09-16-2013, 04:04 PM
No amazon links in posts please.
09-16-2013, 05:54 PM
(12-15-2009 06:12 AM)lovenifest Wrote:  Here are the the statistics of efforts so far made in decoding the Universe language by groups:

1. Extra-Terrestrials:

3. Religion:

4. Scientists:

6. New Age Religion

7. Other Humans

Starburst Wrote:This concept is not far fetched, it is true!

Er...the part about only New Age spirituality and aliens producing collective love and nothing else (old traditional religions, Abrahamic revealed religions, science, other humans, etc) is false. In all practicality, science, traditional religions, Abrahamic revealed religions, even other humans, have brought about far more collective happiness and love in general through the ages. That is, if we add everything up. New Age and aliens...not as much for the former, none for the latter.

"To yield and give way to our passions is the lowest slavery, even as to rule over them is the only liberty." -Justin Martyr
09-16-2013, 06:08 PM (This post was last modified: 09-16-2013 06:14 PM by Starburst.)
Shiverleaf15, I'm not sure about all the aliens stuff myself. But there is something in this book (with the Hebrew letters) that cannot be denied. I'm not sure exactly what that is, but I know its important, and that there is definitely an intelligence behind it. Namely by somebody that calls Himself God.

That is why I’m here on the forum to get others opinions on it. I myself am seeing something wonderful that is totally blowing my mind, but others may not get the whole idea and concept of it.
09-17-2013, 11:05 AM (This post was last modified: 09-17-2013 11:08 AM by Keith Witherup.)
(09-16-2013 06:08 PM)Starburst Wrote:  Shiverleaf15, I'm not sure about all the aliens stuff myself. But there is something in this book (with the Hebrew letters) that cannot be denied. I'm not sure exactly what that is, but I know its important, and that there is definitely an intelligence behind it. Namely by somebody that calls Himself God.

That is why I’m here on the forum to get others opinions on it. I myself am seeing something wonderful that is totally blowing my mind, but others may not get the whole idea and concept of it.

I thought the universal language of the universe was music, i.e. a specific vibrational frequency, as in the 'OM' of Creation. But I'm interestied in learning what you've discovered thus far.

There is no religion higher than truth.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Humans should try to assassinate god Goldenrain 32 1,269 04-15-2017 03:29 PM
Last Post: Imprecise Interrupt
  Is Music the language of the gods and angels? Azoth 63 6,378 08-22-2015 02:15 PM
Last Post: RationalMagick
  Concept of Mother as Universal D B Saxena 18 3,114 12-02-2014 05:28 PM
Last Post: susanblange
  Universal Salvation ColForbin 8 1,315 10-07-2014 12:26 AM
Last Post: ether-ore
  In Search of the holy language! Starburst 30 2,318 03-06-2014 04:42 PM
Last Post: Starburst
  A holy language. Starburst 20 2,260 09-16-2013 01:03 PM
Last Post: Starburst
  The word nonreligious theist and the poetry of the English language ethelwulf 5 833 08-10-2013 05:38 PM
Last Post: ethelwulf
  If you accept this as universal morality, you will reject God. Greatest I am 0 438 06-09-2012 08:30 AM
Last Post: Greatest I am
  Universal Religion rachelGB 5 889 02-09-2012 11:42 AM
Last Post: rajakrsna
  The Universal House of Justice: Ridvan Message 2011 RonPrice 17 5,038 06-18-2011 02:38 AM
Last Post: RonPrice

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)