Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
FAKE
10-04-2008, 07:30 PM
FAKE
ilsam is fake because the bible says truth and it says islam is fake, cuz catholic is real.

am I right? WHOOOOO'S WITH ME?

i pooped my wings :losing_wings:

I POOPED MY WINGS :losing_wings:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-05-2008, 09:56 AM
RE: FAKE
ei god10 did your religion teach you to tell bad about other people?
10-08-2008, 05:56 PM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2008 06:19 PM by jameswhite.)
I am not arguing with you. But I am trying to update your knowledge that according to Islam, Respect all the religions because as they existed in past. I think you are not a realistic person, so you had posted this kind of comment.

James White

Alcohol Treatment
10-09-2008, 01:48 PM
I am also Catholic and if you listen to Jesus you will realize it not your place to belittle someone else's beliefs. Why don't you go read the Holy Bible and put some love in your heart.

Love your enemies as you love yourself.
10-09-2008, 07:08 PM
Yeah, about all those holy wars...
10-10-2008, 12:12 PM
christianity teaches you tolove christianity, as far as everything else goes your supposed to burn/behead/boil/drown anyone who doesen't agree with you. Oh wait, I almost forgot crucifying.

whos with me, anyway?

I POOPED MY WINGS :losing_wings:
11-10-2008, 12:12 AM
______ Wrote:Yeah, about all those holy wars...

The islamic faith has had plenty of Jihads on Christianity, don't you worry about that.
11-10-2008, 04:12 AM
wizardofoz Wrote:

The islamic faith has had plenty of Jihads on Christianity, don't you worry about that.

So that makes it okay huh, they hit us so we hit them logic will just end up with an endless cycle of violence man up and sort it out like adults. Stop beating each other up, and I know this might make the events of the crusades, jihads, burnings etc. sound small which their not but its got to stop killing anyone for thinking different is so wrong

my atheism is just like your religion
only i subtract 1 one more god
11-10-2008, 05:14 PM
athos123 Wrote:
wizardofoz Wrote:

So that makes it okay huh, they hit us so we hit them logic will just end up with an endless cycle of violence man up and sort it out like adults. Stop beating each other up, and I know this might make the events of the crusades, jihads, burnings etc. sound small which their not but its got to stop killing anyone for thinking different is so wrong

Did i ever question that fact?

No, i was simply replying to the extreme leftist view that Catholics are bad because they went on crusades. You have taken what i said out of context.

Besides the fact, holy wars rarely had anything to do with religion. How can a Christian kill in the name of a benevolent God? How can a muslim fly a plane into a building in the name of a forgiving God?

How? i suspect it has something to do with the duality of man, and the brutal nature of our brains. Nothing but apes we are.
11-11-2008, 04:16 AM
Relgion can act as justification, another wayof powerful men creating an us and them mentality in those they want to wield. It gives people great piece of mind to know their fighting a holy war and often helps them demonise the enemy. And if christiantiy is always benevolent explain stuff like the witch hunts, inquisition, persecution of Gallileo, burning of Joan of Arc etc.

my atheism is just like your religion
only i subtract 1 one more god

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Question Al-Qur'an ain't Fake? Why? Anti-Faithless666 28 2,991 07-06-2012 09:25 AM
Last Post: Anti-Faithless666

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)