Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
FOUR ROYAL STARS = phi = 4 Evangelists = 4 Gospels
08-08-2009, 09:46 AM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2009 10:38 AM by Raphael.)
FOUR ROYAL STARS = phi = 4 Evangelists = 4 Gospels
Still more evidence that phi/Fibonacci plays a vital role in any creation formula.

FOUR ROYAL STARS (persia) = phi (math) = 4 Evangelists (myth) = 4 Gospels (truth?)

[Image: Tarot52811.jpg]

11, 2, 5, 8

What happens when we mark off the 4 constellations 11, 2, 5, 8 depicted in CARD X of the Tarot using a star chart?

11 = Aquarius = 1
2 = Taurus = 2
5 = Leo = 3
8 = Scorpio = 4

[Image: 4RoyalStarsGalacticCross2-1.jpg]

We can form a green circle/oval by joining those 4 constellations that we find on CARD X of the Tarot...which depict/equate the 4 Beasts of Ezekiel's vision with the 4 Evangelists.
note: on Card X, the four winged beasts are reading the four gospels.

Matthew = 11
Luke = 2
Mark = 5
John = 8

(and those are NOT my associations, they are etched in esoteric stone, easily confirmed)

This green line is the ecliptic.
All 12 astrological constellations appear within 9 degrees of this line.
Inside this oval ellipse is a CROSS formed by joining 1, 2, 3 and 4.
5 is the center. (the current pole star Polaris)
But I recognized that 'shape', that divine form.
And if we superimpose the image below over the star chart...it becomes clear what those 4 ROYAL STARS found in those 4 constellations are implying.

We see it below.
The same identical CROSS formed within the Golden Spiral. Praise

[Image: 4RoyalStarsGoldenSpiral300px.jpg]

#1 is FOMALHAUT in Aquarius
#2 is ALDEBARAN in Taurus
#3 is REGULUS in Leo
#4 is ANTARES in Scorpio

The FOUR ROYAL STARS mark off a CROSS that is compatible with the GOLDEN SPIRAL >> Golden Ratio >> Fibonacci Code 112358

And how does this connect to the Dendera Zodiac?
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2009/04...yal-stars/

All of which suggests the beginning/end of TIME (as we calculate time) is connected to the phi spiral, in some way that we have yet to understand?

But maybe the Maya understood how this could effect time/calenders/predictions, because the Maya in fact tracked/followed the planet Venus closely.
And Venus forms a pentagram as it orbits.
And the pentagram contains the golden ratio which gives us the phi number 1.618.
And the earth and venus are in a Phi (.618) relationship.
And and and ... 90 years after the discovery of the New World in 1492, leading up to and after the Vatican had stolen the Dresden Codex (a Maya codex detailing the Venus Transit cycle), Pope Gregory issued a new calender that we still use today.

namaste

Raphael

NATURE cannot be HIDDEN only VEILeD with NARRATIVES that defy NATURE

CodeX4 and the Reconciliation of Science and Religion
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/about/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-08-2009, 02:10 PM
RE: FOUR ROYAL STARS = phi = 4 Evangelists = 4 Gospels
Tell me, is there anything phi doesn't equal? Cold rice pudding perhaps? Or does even that fit in somehow?
08-08-2009, 02:11 PM
It is well NOUN that cold RISE pudding is, in fact, Phi/phi.

Eat your pudding, or you can't have any MEET, silly SHEEPLE!

Smile

I'm back baby! Thanks for everyone who sent me PMs asking what had happened to me.
08-08-2009, 03:41 PM (This post was last modified: 08-09-2009 08:45 AM by Raphael.)
(08-08-2009 02:10 PM)Anglican Wrote:  Tell me, is there anything phi doesn't equal? Cold rice pudding perhaps? Or does even that fit in somehow?

pudding?
maybe

mom's apple pi?
for sure...

Quote:I will be releasing a new body of work that gives the True Value of Pi, based on the Harmonics of Phi (1.618033...),
a value close to 3.144...
The ancient Mathematics masters have always known that the two most important transcendental numbers
Pi and Phi are intimately related.

http://www.jainmathemagics.com/

true

pi and phi and thus the FIBONACCI numbers are intimate and divinely related.

That is why the TAROT was embedded with the CODE, like I suggest and illustrate.
That is why both the 4 Gospels and the 5th can be linked PROFOUNDLY to phi/Fibonacci.
That is also why you should teach your kids at an early age, Nature's Golden Spiral, 1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21, etc ... you are assisting them NOT handicapping them.

The math wizards who lack esoteric knowledge of sacred geometry, are missing part of the formula for creation.

Sacred geometry is like a divine poetry using numbers.

I betcha neither Anglican or GT had ever heard of the 4 ROYAL STARS till I mentioned them.
Not many folks have.
The 4 Royal Stars lead me straight to the Royal Secret.
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2008/02...4-gospels/
(please be forewarned the above link mentions the 'f' word several times)

namaste

more homework, read this:
http://www.jainmathemagics.com/page/10/default.asp

08-11-2009, 06:32 AM (This post was last modified: 08-11-2009 06:43 AM by Raphael.)
(08-08-2009 02:10 PM)Anglican Wrote:  Tell me, is there anything phi doesn't equal? Cold rice pudding perhaps? Or does even that fit in somehow?

http://www.rahul.net/raithel/otfw/91circle.html
Hey a site was forwarded to me, (I do have a few Angelic supporters), a site that links your entire life to phi/Fibonacci numbers.

1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, ....
I claim this is the REAL DA VINCI code glossed over in the film.
Found on CARD X of the Tarot.
CARD X is the treasure map to help the individual find his inner buried gold.
Cool.

Kids should be taught the simple Fibonacci sequence BEFORE any other kind of complex math crap.
A simple formula that defines life rather succinctly.
IMHO

This site also illustrates the many profound 'coincidences' between the Fibonacci Numbers to Art, Architecture and Music.
http://www.mcs.surrey.ac.uk/Personal/R.K...InArt.html

namaste

08-11-2009, 11:03 AM
Raphael, have you even looked into the history of the tarot? Do you know how it came about? Tarot is interesting, fascinating in fact, but there is no common images for the major arcana. The symbols of the Wheel of Fortune (card X) that you refer to were not standardized until the Ryder-White deck, which was rather recently. While this is the standard of Tarot, there are many, MANY other designs, many of them much older. Some of them do not even include a card X.

In the hundreds and hundreds of designs available, I could find a Wheel of Fortune card that contained any symbolism I wanted. For instance, in the Atlantis Tarot Deck the Wheel of Fortune depicts a ziggurat, surrounded with concentric irrigation circles (which are actually more elliptical in the art due to perspective). This clearly, CLEARLY I say, links the Tarot to ancient Sumeria, and proves that the Sumerians were correct, and that their gods are the only true gods! And the circles look like ovals, which look like eggs, obviously referring to the cosmic egg from which we were all hatched!

Now, I know that you are going to actually take that literally since you're silly that way, so let me say that I do not really mean that. Because it's ridiculous. Because I can then go and find another Wheel of Fortune card that does not have any circles in it at all, but instead has some other symbolism to establish the same point, or even a different point. There are hundreds of variations of the Tarot. The ones I have don't even have your four royal stars.

I'm back baby! Thanks for everyone who sent me PMs asking what had happened to me.
08-11-2009, 12:27 PM (This post was last modified: 08-11-2009 12:36 PM by Raphael.)
(08-11-2009 11:03 AM)GTseng3 Wrote:  Raphael, have you even looked into the history of the tarot? Do you know how it came about? Tarot is interesting, fascinating in fact, but there is no common images for the major arcana. The symbols of the Wheel of Fortune (card X) that you refer to were not standardized until the Ryder-White deck, which was rather recently. While this is the standard of Tarot, there are many, MANY other designs, many of them much older. Some of them do not even include a card X.

much of what you offer is true
HOWEVER there is NO accepted source of the tarot...
many many theories...

I like this one:
http://www.amazon.com/Winged-Prophet-Her...0877287996
>>this one connects the 22 cards of the major arcana to the Aztec Book of Days. (22)
>>they even show a correlation where in both cases 2 cards=2 days were added later.
>>which inspired me to compose this...
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2008/01...ino-acids/

Rider Waite deck was composed by a fella who studied esoteric teachings/mysteries, among an entire group of like minded individuals, many of them spent their lives studying the tarot...

A. E. Waite
Paul Foster Case
S L McGregor Mathers
and Aleister Crowley

formed the nucleus of the Golden Dawn...

impossible to discuss the origins and evolution of the tarot on one post...
IMHO

Pope Joan is also a clue to its origins?
The hole just gets deeper and deeper...
Be my guest jump in...

[Image: obelisk-baal.jpg]

But there exists much more evidence for the 4 Royal Stars on many other middle ages symbolism...from mystics, mandalas and even the 4 lampposts installed in St. Peter's Square.

(08-11-2009 11:03 AM)GTseng3 Wrote:  In the hundreds and hundreds of designs available, I could find a Wheel of Fortune card that contained any symbolism I wanted.

I can probably find a Moby Dick deck too.
But I discard the inconsistencies.
I can find those 4 ROYAL STARS not only on the reputable decks but elsewhere in significant 'visions' by mystics (Jakob Bohme) too?

[Image: BohmeSignatura_Rerum.jpg]
http://2012forum.com/forum/viewtopic.php...&start=105

[Image: Circletriangle.gif]
or on magical talismans associated with SOLOMON?
or positioned on the Dendera Zodiac?
[Image: DenderaColorSouthView.gif]
OR positioned on the Dendera Zodiac?

(08-11-2009 11:03 AM)GTseng3 Wrote:  The ones I have don't even have your four royal stars.

Get rid of that Moby Dick deck...maybe Parousia could use it?
So now you are an expert on phi and the tarot?
One month ago...I swear EWE knew squat about either fella.

Hey but it seems you are willing to explore the truth that exists somewhere between the baptists and the atheists?

namaste

08-11-2009, 02:12 PM
There are no REPUTABLE decks. There was no standard in Tarot decks until very recently, and even now the standard is only because of popularity, not because of any true system.

You do not even understand Tarot.

And, for your knowledge, I actually am something of an expert on the Tarot. I find it fascinating, and I own a number of decks. As an atheist I do not acknowledge any mystic properties from it, but I have always had an interest in the occult from a purely research standpoint.

So, as an expert on the Tarot, I can tell you that you are simply wrong. The Tarot was developed in the old world somewhere between the 15th and 17th centuries, but it did not reach anything resembling its modern form until the 19th. There is no "standard" or "reputable" Tarot deck. The Rider-Waite deck has become the standard due to its popularity, but there is still a wide variety of tarot, many with more or fewer cards, with the order of cards reversed (such as Crowley's Thoth deck,) and with wildly different symbolism.

These decks are ALL legitimate.

Raphael, you do not know what you are talking about. Parousia proved you know nothing about physics. Anglican got you on mathamatics. I show you don't even know your occult history. You seriously just know nothing. Which is fine, except that you continue to insist you do, which only makes you a subject of mockery.

And before you start crying persecution, keep in mind that the persecuted are only blessed if it's undeserved.

08-11-2009, 03:27 PM
(08-11-2009 02:12 PM)GTseng3 Wrote:  And before you start crying persecution, keep in mind that the persecuted are only blessed if it's undeserved.

Big Grin

That's right. Jesus said: "Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness". He had less kind things to say about those who falsely pretend to righteousness. "Brood of Vipers" was one of them. Rolleyes
08-11-2009, 06:40 PM (This post was last modified: 08-11-2009 07:30 PM by Raphael.)
(08-11-2009 02:12 PM)GTseng3 Wrote:  There are no REPUTABLE decks. There was no standard in Tarot decks until very recently, and even now the standard is only because of popularity, not because of any true system.

agree ... kinda
no standard eh?
22 cards in the major arcana and 56 in the minor has become the standard.

who said there was a TRUE system?
eh?
duh please find my quote if EWE are loosely pretending to quote me again using your lies.

(08-11-2009 02:12 PM)GTseng3 Wrote:  You do not even understand Tarot.

really...how many discussions have we had about the tarot?
I count at least 6 books that I have read at this link.
How about EWE mr. expert?
http://www.religionforums.org/showthread.php?tid=1119

(08-11-2009 02:12 PM)GTseng3 Wrote:  And, for your knowledge, I actually am something of an expert on the Tarot.

Empty boasts.
highly doubt that claim.
if you understood the tarot you would not post the inane drivel you do.
you would use a 'different language', easily recognizable by folks who do use the tarot... Cool

sounds to me like EWE spent a few hours studying up...what to say maybe in response to me?

like you did with phi?

(08-11-2009 02:12 PM)GTseng3 Wrote:  I find it fascinating, and I own a number of decks.

big deal Tongue ewe are simply a collector then.

(08-11-2009 02:12 PM)GTseng3 Wrote:  As an atheist I do not acknowledge any mystic properties from it, but I have always had an interest in the occult from a purely research standpoint.

mystics and gypsy's used this deck for aeons... and the aethist GT steps forward to announce that it is all BS?
Is that what you are implying here?
geeshhhhhhhhhhh
Tongue
obviously EWE are merely a collector with a passing interest.
and that would be because ewe fail to realize the potential for awakening the mind, body and spirit.

(08-11-2009 02:12 PM)GTseng3 Wrote:  So, as an expert on the Tarot, I can tell you that you are simply wrong. The Tarot was developed in the old world somewhere between the 15th and 17th centuries,

expert?
duh hardly...and not difficult to prove.
simple show me proof of the OLD WORLD link of where you claim the tarot orignated from.
The old world was not much smaller than this one either, just less populated....fella.
And be more specific about the SOURCE...where did it come from?
Eh?
Provide some proof...an expert should have it at their fingertips...liar liar liar.
A real expert on the tarot would NOT make the claim of authenticity you just made...even I have not claimed I know for sure...I just feel the Aztec is very interesting and fits with other buried evidence originating in the NEW WORLD.
You are merely a liar liar liar.
Any kids?
Hope one of them wishes daddy will tell the truth for 24 hours.

namaste

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Peculiar pulsed light by .01% of F2 to K1 spectral stars Steppenwolf 5 451 10-30-2016 05:15 AM
Last Post: Herminator
  phi = Golden Ratio (Phase Conjugate/Fractality) CAUSES Gravity!! Raphael 1 2,828 10-05-2009 07:25 AM
Last Post: Raphael
  112358 Phi FIB CODE exposes the literal HIS-story Raphael 1 1,690 07-22-2009 11:33 AM
  4 Gospels vs. 5th Gospel Raphael 17 4,344 07-16-2009 11:36 AM
  72 names of the KABBALAH GOD = Phi ? Raphael 0 1,151 07-12-2009 07:41 AM
  GOSPEL of THOMAS is actually discussing Phi? Raphael 6 1,876 07-12-2009 07:34 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)