Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
For those looking for meaning
03-21-2017, 05:26 AM
evolution on a grand scale
Joutenism offers an explanation for some of the most unexplainable things within science and religion. Anyone that understands that evolution is indeed true, but seeks some kind of moral/ethical compass I urge you to check it out.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-21-2017, 05:29 AM
For those looking for meaning
Joutenism offers some answers to a few unknown scientific and philosophical questions.. It's as valid as any other religion's explanation (and some would argue is even more accurate).. I urge everyone especially the skeptical to at least check it out and see if you agree or disagree..
03-21-2017, 05:00 PM
RE: For those looking for meaning
Threads merged - this is now your blog thread sonjouten. It's up to you if you wish to allow discussion and debate from other posters to appear here.
03-22-2017, 07:05 PM
RE: For those looking for meaning
I hate to be a cynic but sonjouten, I saw you call Bible believing "childish", so now I feel a little more justified probing your beliefs a little further Smile

First question: Are you either a trained scientist or philosopher?

Of all the things that offer answers to scientific and philosophical questions, why should Joutenism stand out? There's just so many brilliant theories out there in science, and in philosophy. Barring few cases I am very skeptical that the average person (even one with their own theories) can be made aware of those theories well enough, unless they pursue the proper academic training which of necessity immerses them in the literature and direct engagement with prior academic experts. These are people who have to make research papers in school and/or their careers, for example, so of course they are knowledgeable.

"To yield and give way to our passions is the lowest slavery, even as to rule over them is the only liberty." -Justin Martyr

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)