Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
For what crime she was killed!
12-26-2009, 04:39 PM (This post was last modified: 12-26-2009 04:41 PM by vonason.)
For what crime she was killed!
Look to Isreal's crimes
http://www.islamway.com/gaza/gallery/?page=1

Look to these pictures and tell me ,what did these children did to be killed by this way? Is this way for Israel to save itself?
I asked all the world (who call for peace and freedom) where are you from what did in Gaza?
Isreal (Jews) said that they defend themselves from Palestinian (Muslems), can any one tell me how?
Look and stand with yourself, and ask your self who is the right?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-26-2010, 05:17 AM
RE: For what crime she was killed!
http://us.mc329.mail.yahoo.com/mc/welcom...nd=8636162
01-26-2010, 05:40 AM (This post was last modified: 01-26-2010 05:41 AM by Phill.)
Not very nice no. Maybe Palestinians should just leave ?? and Hamas wouldnt use civilians and children as human shields. Unfortunate that this happens
01-26-2010, 05:46 AM
the last post wae by mistake, but I wanted to give you more picture for what israel did in Gaza.
let us to to see the truth, not only listen to the media ( which is controlled by jewish )
01-26-2010, 05:51 AM
It goes both ways, you know. I was seven when I had Palestinian guns at my head, again when I was ten.

It was a war. Innocent people die for no crime on both sides.

And just so you know, Israel is not just Jews. 16% of Israel is Muslim, and not all Jews believe Israel should exist at this point in time.

For what crime were these killed:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dH1qKC-soEQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_dy6YMA3JI

The answer is simple. For no crime but the crime of two countries unable to come to peace.
01-26-2010, 05:52 AM
Maybe without religion this wouldn't happen
01-26-2010, 05:54 AM
(01-26-2010 05:52 AM)minus459 Wrote:  Maybe without religion this wouldn't happen

Oh, it'd still happen. The fundamentalists would still be there. There hasn't been real peace in that area in ages. The problem is not religion, it's just people. A person is smart, but people are panicky, dumb, lean towards xenophobia, and develop mob mentality. If it wasn't religion there would be something else to fight over.
01-26-2010, 06:03 AM
That would require replacing the accepted belief systems with some other belief systems. But I think that the word fundamentalist should be replaced by powerseekers who manipulate the beliefs of the powerless. This is the case on both sides. The powerless are simply canonfodder for the ambitions of the powerseekers.
01-26-2010, 06:05 AM
(01-26-2010 06:03 AM)minus459 Wrote:  That would require replacing the accepted belief systems with some other belief systems. But I think that the word fundamentalist should be replaced by powerseekers who manipulate the beliefs of the powerless. This is the case on both sides. The powerless are simply canonfodder for the ambitions of the powerseekers.

It would require no such thing, even without religion there are tribal and cultural differences that would be enough to cause war -- even just having land the other wants is enough for some.
01-26-2010, 06:20 AM
That is why I mentioned manipulation. The person who drops bombs on women & children is not inherently evil, just as the suicide bomber is not. It is the people who teach that some people are more equal than others who are evil. Whether it be religious, tribal, geographic, race, skin colour or whatever excuse they come up with.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Firstborns Killed ( Exodus 12 ) colerichards 13 1,825 03-17-2016 05:08 PM
Last Post: wanderer
  700 Muslims Killed in Hajj Stampede JCrusader 85 8,373 10-16-2015 12:32 AM
Last Post: Herminator
  is being less educated a crime smellycat 58 7,041 04-20-2015 01:18 AM
Last Post: Sue D.
  Was the church involved in the horrific crime? julio 3 931 07-17-2009 07:29 PM
Last Post: Raphael

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)