Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Forum numbers
08-20-2009, 08:58 AM
Forum numbers
At this moment there are 9,906 posts in 950 threads and 483 members.

Triple Crown coming up! Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-22-2009, 12:09 AM
RE: Forum numbers
Its up to 9,976 posts. Hitting 10,000 will be kind of exciting. Smile

His and Your Humble Servant
RF's Sponsors
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-24-2009, 09:43 PM (This post was last modified: 08-24-2009 09:47 PM by Parousia.)
(08-22-2009 12:09 AM)God Rocks Wrote:  Its up to 9,976 posts. Hitting 10,000 will be kind of exciting. Smile

10,000!!! Smile

Now we need 43 more threads and 11 more members.
08-26-2009, 07:19 AM (This post was last modified: 08-26-2009 10:53 AM by Raphael.)
(08-24-2009 09:43 PM)Parousia Wrote:  
(08-22-2009 12:09 AM)God Rocks Wrote:  Its up to 9,976 posts. Hitting 10,000 will be kind of exciting. Smile

10,000!!! Smile

10,000 = swastika
quiz: in which culture?
eh?
Praying

yes it is exciting isn't it?
Praise

So Parousia can you start another thread about 'number concepts'.
I can hardly wait to see which 'statistics' you offer up next as an indication of human behaviors...archetypal human behaviors.

Many shrinks (ever used one to expand your mind dude?) actually suggest the Enneagram is a valid tool to suggest ALL people can be pigeon-holed into one of 9 specific 'types' of folk.
And the Enneagram can also be connected to a middle ages 9 pointed star referred to as the HOLY SPIRIT?
YES
And we can also connect ALL of the above to the numbers 124578 OR 22/7 and to yet another symbol that means the HOLY SPIRIT?
YES
Tongue

(please note the six numbers 124578 are missing the magic of three numbers...369?)
please note that the vortex math wiz kid Marko Rodin used the 6 numbers 124578 to build his 'torus', a.k.a. the Rodin Coil.

[Image: rodin5.gif]

A device that Marko Rodin claims is the most efficient 'free energy' coil ever devised...based on a sunflower?
And the sunflower contains two Fibonacci spirals (aka phi) swirling in opposite directions?
And the sunflower like the sun worshiper likes to face the sun?
scroll half way down:
http://www.mcs.surrey.ac.uk/Personal/R.K...ibnat.html

Quote:Marko Rodin has discovered the source of the non-decaying spin of the electron. Although scientists know that all electrons in the universe spin they have never discovered the source of this spin. Rodin has. He has discovered the underpinning geometry of the universe, the fabric of time itself. He has done this by reducing all higher mathematics – calculus, geometry, scalar math – to discrete-number mathematics.
With the introduction of Vortex-Based Mathematics you will be able to see how energy is expressing itself mathematically. This math has no anomalies and shows the dimensional shape and function of the universe as being a toroid or donut-shaped black hole. This is the template for the universe and it is all within our base ten decimal system!
http://rodin.freelancepartnership.com/

Parousia get it yet?
You and your fine math education are missing some vital building blocks regarding sacred 'G' and the role of numbers as CONCEPTS.

Fellas like EWE who like to complicate the simple and profound with mundane demonstrations of a fine education paid for.

Not necessary fella.
This Fibonacci stuff kids can grasp better than many adults who have been made ignorant over TIME.
IF EWE are willing to give me your first born I will try to deprogram/reprogarm/rescue the child from the numb and dumb public school system.

The theosophist Rudolf Steiner/Waldorf school also tried to help the sheeple reconnect with the nature they are grazing on 24/7/365.
I offer nothing new...only a new angle.

namaste
08-26-2009, 08:55 PM
(08-24-2009 09:43 PM)Parousia Wrote:  10,000!!! Smile[/align]

That would even things out nicely. Smile

His and Your Humble Servant
RF's Sponsors
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-31-2009, 06:25 PM
I see we are over 500 members. Smile

We just need 13 more threads for that Triple Crown. Cool

Hey wait! 13 IS a thread. Big Grin
09-03-2009, 06:53 AM (This post was last modified: 09-03-2009 07:21 AM by Raphael.)
(08-31-2009 06:25 PM)Parousia Wrote:  I see we are over 500 members. Smile

We just need 13 more threads for that Triple Crown. Cool

Hey wait! 13 IS a thread. Big Grin

thank you very much
it is often what folks fail to say that illuminates what they know...

your silence re: NUMBERS as archetypal concepts is glaringly evident.

figures EH?

Paradoxical Parousia = Smart/stupid ignorance
Fellas like you Parousia armed with your calculators and mathematical brillance can only quote statistics.

I respect your smarts and condone your ignorance.
EWE are the science co-pilot...the temple priest is pilot.

Both of EWE need a NAVIGATOR, a tool to help EWE find your way dude.
Can I offer the ancient MATTANG...source unknown.
[Image: KnightsTemplarmattangstickpalmribsa.gif][Image: knightstemplarmagicsquarerotated45d.jpg]
Polynesian MATTANG and the Knights Templar Magic Square
However this magic square is also found in POMPEII ... 1000 years BEFORE the Knights Templar even existed.

So let me ask the paradoxical parousia a question or two about the Mattang, a tool the Polynesians had employed thousands of years before the math was invented to calculate 'longitude' in the 17th century.

Would a navigation tool be a valuable secret to early WESTERN explorers?
Would a navigation tool allowing you to sail to the four corners of the globe spreading papal poo be considered valuable?

Why does an investigation of many of the ancient artifacts, with unknown sources lead me back to the 10,000+ year old swastika dude, ALL THE TIME, eh?
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2008/10...ng-theory/

Maybe because this ancient artifact is a MISSING LINK to a happy and harmonious ancestry.
What if by veiling the swastika, THEY can easily take control of our minds and hearts, by turning this symbol used for 'navigation' to the heart and mind...into ONE representing FEAR?

STOP DON'T GO THERE?
Fellas like you Parousia are ignorant of what was happening in the PACIFIC (ever hear of MU?), far more intently focused on the crossing of the Atlantic and a certain JC myth and everything WESTERN.

namaste

NATURE cannot be HIDDEN only VEILeD with NARRATIVES that defy NATURE

CodeX4 and the Reconciliation of Science and Religion
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/about/
09-03-2009, 10:03 PM
(09-03-2009 06:53 AM)Raphael Wrote:  Both of EWE need a NAVIGATOR, a tool to help EWE find your way dude.
Can I offer the ancient MATTANG...source unknown.
So let me ask the paradoxical parousia a question or two about the Mattang, a tool the Polynesians had employed thousands of years before the math was invented to calculate 'longitude' in the 17th century.

Would a navigation tool be a valuable secret to early WESTERN explorers?
Would a navigation tool allowing you to sail to the four corners of the globe spreading papal poo be considered valuable?

Why does an investigation of many of the ancient artifacts, with unknown sources lead me back to the 10,000+ year old swastika dude, ALL THE TIME, eh?
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2008/10...ng-theory/

Maybe because this ancient artifact is a MISSING LINK to a happy and harmonious ancestry.
What if by veiling the swastika, THEY can easily take control of our minds and hearts, by turning this symbol used for 'navigation' to the heart and mind...into ONE representing FEAR?

STOP DON'T GO THERE?
Fellas like you Parousia are ignorant of what was happening in the PACIFIC (ever hear of MU?), far more intently focused on the crossing of the Atlantic and a certain JC myth and everything WESTERN.

A mattang does not calculate longitude. It is for showing swell patterns in relation to islands. It does no good in any part of the world that is not already known to the navigator.

Quote:The Marshallese stick charts were constructed by palm ribs bound by coconut fibre with shells used to represent the islands. These stick charts are not charts in the western sense but are instructional and mnemonic devices concerned with swell patterns. They are not an essential navigational tool.

the mattang are individual charts constructed by a navigator to suit his own particular requirements. Indeed, an entirely competent navigator cannot, under any circumstances, interpret a chart which he himself has not made.

http://www.janesoceania.com/micronesian_stick_chart/

(Emphasis added)

Don't you get tired of being wrong?

I first read about Mu in Fate magazine, when you were still in diapers. I have read a lot about Mu, the pacific 'Atlantis'. All of it was filled with amazing details, none of it provided any source citations other than the author's imagination, and every bit of it flatly contradicted every other bit.
09-04-2009, 07:04 AM (This post was last modified: 09-04-2009 07:05 AM by Raphael.)
(09-03-2009 10:03 PM)Parousia Wrote:  A mattang does not calculate longitude. It is for showing swell patterns in relation to islands. It does no good in any part of the world that is not already known to the navigator.

Duh I never said it did.
Did I?
I was only showing that OPEN OCEAN navigation was in fact taking place...LONG before the math was 'invented' to assist in navigation.
That is a fact.
EWE dispute that too?

NOW I know why you appear so IGNORANT.
Paradoxical parousia's comprehension skills suck in a big way.
If it does not fit your silly illusion...it gets thrown out with the bath water.

So now you spent an evening reading about the MATTANG..and ewe are an expert again?
join the fella called GT...he suffers from the same kind of ego centric malaise.

go back and read up some more on the ancient MATTANG ignorant man.

IMHO it is an ancient GPS. Cool
Parousia you are such an ignorant man, it has become laughable.

You should have continued reading the entire article you linked to, ignorant man...

Quote:The second form of chart, the Meddo is an extension of the mattang chart in that it shows swell patterns in relation to a number of islands. In this respect, the chart itself is an extension of the swell patterns of these islands.
[Image: chart2.jpg]

The function of the meddo is to indicate the position of islands relative to observable swell phenomena, the true distances and directions between the islands being of only secondary importance.

Observable Swells?
The meddio looks similar to a swelling labia or the vesica piscis?
How would ewe know...you are probably a _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ anyway.
(10 letter word?)

What else does the meddio look like?
Another ancient anomaly?

[Image: celt.jpg]
CELT or RATTLEBACK
What is a Celt or the Rattleback?
Quote:Also known as a rattleback, a simple ancient toy that behaves in a very counterintuitive way. When spun one way about its vertical axis, the celt spins for a long time. When spun the other way, however, a wobble quickly sets in that halts the rotation and then, incredibly, reverses it. In his 1986 paper1 on the subject the British physicist Hermann Bondi wrote: "Many people, even trained scientists, find it hard to understand that the behaviour of the toy doesn't violate the principle of conservation of angular momentum."

Could there be a connection between the physics of the CELT, angular momentum >> reversals >> jesus being associated with the vesica piscis and our reality?

WHAT IF IGNORANCE is blind to the obvious?

(09-03-2009 10:03 PM)Parousia Wrote:  Don't you get tired of being wrong?

I have made that observation about EWE countless times paradoxical smart/stupid ignorant man.
Like your next silly comment...
(09-03-2009 10:03 PM)Parousia Wrote:  I first read about Mu in Fate magazine, when you were still in diapers. I have read a lot about Mu, the pacific 'Atlantis'. All of it was filled with amazing details, none of it provided any source citations other than the author's imagination, and every bit of it flatly contradicted every other bit.

Duh you are really a paradox parousia.
As my elder...you are also a candidate for senility too fella.
Keep posting.
We shall see what it is EWE fail to see, that is OBVIOUS to me.

Quote:Thor Heyerdahl (October 6, 1914, Larvik, Norway – April 18, 2002, Colla Micheri, Italy) was a Norwegian ethnographer and adventurer with a scientific background in zoology and geography. Heyerdahl became notable for his Kon-Tiki expedition, in which he sailed 4,300 miles (8,000 km) by raft from South America to the Tuamotu Islands.

IT is have been proved that the Polynesians were quite capable of sailing the OPEN OCEAN thousands of years BEFORE western history had the Europeans going around the tips of Africa or South America.

Could the Polynesians have made it to the western shores of the AMERICAS thousands of years BEFORE the judaeo/christian bible thumpers made it to the eastern shores of the Americas?

Could the Polynesians have met up with the fabled favored biblical Phoenicians at some point?
Why was cocaine and tobacco found alongside Egyptian mummies?

Quote:"In January [1997] the Discovery Channel broadcast a program stating that cocaine and tobacco had been found in Egyptian mummies known to be at least 3,000 years old. Tests used modern forensic methods and were repeated many times under carefully controlled conditions. Since coca and tobacco are not known to have grown anywhere other than the Americas, the evidence points to trade routes across the Pacific or Atlantic in those remote times. The program seemed to favor a Pacific crossing and then delivery via the Silk Route.

Ignorance is bliss...and EWE love to too bathe in it...ignoring history that western biblical thumpers like to ignore and posit as TRUTH.

EWE are an I G N O R A N T 62 year old man.
Keep it up.
Your stock called logic is falling in value.

MU and the Pacific and ancient navigation?
Never existed?

Ever heard of James Churchward?

OF course EWE have.
Duh...

[Image: Mu-Swastika-code.jpg]
What did James Churchward who claims this symbol was excavated near Mexico city, from a site that predates the Aztec, called this symbol?

The KEY TO UNIVERSAL MOVEMENT
http://books.google.com/books?id=q2ORwff...q=&f=false

But wait I have seen that image before.
On a plate from Samarra Iraq from 5000 BC.

[Image: SwastikaSamarraIraq5000BCKeytoUnive.jpg]
Samarra Iraq 5000 BC...
I added the highlights so the lowlifes could see what they are are miSSing.

But wait I have seen that image before too.

[Image: RomanPavementatBath.gif]
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2008/01...ctric-sun/

EWE are consistently IGNORANT.
Don't worry your position as president of the paradoxical parousia smart/stupid club is not in jeopardy.

namaste

NATURE cannot be HIDDEN only VEILeD with NARRATIVES that defy NATURE

CodeX4 and the Reconciliation of Science and Religion
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/about/

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  phychology of numbers john amoss 3 1,044 07-08-2013 05:31 AM
Last Post: matrixmaker
  Numbers in the Baha'i Faith arthra 12 3,853 12-14-2012 12:49 PM
Last Post: arthra
  jesuses teachings in terms of numbers john amoss 0 651 11-13-2012 04:49 AM
Last Post: john amoss
  Author Anita Meyer talks about Divine Numbers... Anita Meyer 104 24,379 07-23-2010 09:56 AM
Last Post: Raphael
  Numbers to Find Meaning for azurescen 10 2,448 07-08-2010 04:40 PM
Last Post: azurescen
  Scriptures containing embellished NUMBERS Raphael 1 1,024 11-17-2009 07:16 AM
Last Post: nikdevid
  The Book of Numbers Raphael 0 698 08-26-2009 07:07 AM
Last Post: Raphael

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)