Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Fulfilled Prophesies
11-05-2008, 05:58 PM
Fulfilled Prophesies
Hello all,

I thought I would start a thread with all the prophesies / miracles from religious scriptures (OT, NT, Quran) that have been fulfilled to this day. Although, please limit them to verifiable prophesies/miracles (if possible) and not vague one's without a specific date or time of reference. Otherwise, the real concrete prophesies will get drowned out by the vague ones.

Those who know any, please put a link or some kind of evidence to support that it is a prophecy or miracle.

We are all believe in GOD here. So, let us glorify GOD and HIS marvels.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2008, 06:01 PM
RE: Fulfilled Prophesies
Here is a real good from google video. Although, the main info is in the last half, but the whole thing is really good and entertaining. Praise be to our LORD and Master!!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=...7074&hl=en
11-06-2008, 06:47 AM
what nonsense, for a start you can similarly assert that Leonardo Da Vinci
predicted the design of modern day warfare when he built the tank, but does this make him
omniscient. The proverb itself quoted is vague and indecisive and could be anything from a solar eclipse, to a lunar phase to a cataclysmic splitting of the moon. The numbers could apply to any numer of dates, the 1/1/54, the 54th day of the year, the 1st day of the 54th month of a century besides which they are verse numbers so why would a god hide his message in these. The lack of specifics as well as it was proved after the actual event and only applied for one time zone (its technically 1:54 somewhere all the time) makes the evidence very doubtly, sorry but completely unconvinced its nothing more than a minor coincidence.

my atheism is just like your religion
only i subtract 1 one more god
Find all posts by this user
11-06-2008, 10:36 AM
athos123 Wrote:what nonsense, for a start you can similarly assert that Leonardo Da Vinci
predicted the design of modern day warfare when he built the tank, but does this make him
omniscient. The proverb itself quoted is vague and indecisive and could be anything from a solar eclipse, to a lunar phase to a cataclysmic splitting of the moon. The numbers could apply to any numer of dates, the 1/1/54, the 54th day of the year, the 1st day of the 54th month of a century besides which they are verse numbers so why would a god hide his message in these. The lack of specifics as well as it was proved after the actual event and only applied for one time zone (its technically 1:54 somewhere all the time) makes the evidence very doubtly, sorry but completely unconvinced its nothing more than a minor coincidence.

Comments from people like you are not unexpected. You see, you are an atheist. You rejected and disbelieve in GOD. Thus, you are Divinely blinded / veiled from seeing HIS proofs when they come to you because of your disastrous decision to disbelieve.

This prophecy is far from being a joke. It is a true and powerful one, regardless of what blind atheist bashers bash. I mean that is what disbelievers do. They fight for falsehood.
11-06-2008, 02:04 PM
GODisONE Wrote:Here is a real good from google video. Although, the main info is in the last half, but the whole thing is really good and entertaining. Praise be to our LORD and Master!!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=...7074&hl=en

I forgot to mention that the math in the video is using the final order of Suras in Quran as the order of revelation is different from the Quran we have now. Guess what? It works with order of revelation too! What is the probability of this being 'coincidence'? A gazillion to one. Although, atheists always have an answer as they cannot believe, they are divinely veiled to GOD's endless proofs.
12-16-2008, 08:04 AM
Jeremiah wasn't wrong in predicting that Jerusalem would fall to the Babylonians, but I suppose that a prediction needing little more than political savvy to get right isn't quite what fundamentalists have in mind.
Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)