Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
GOD
04-27-2010, 08:40 PM
GOD
Does GOD matter ??

well technically only if GOD is matter ....

GOD
If all laws of the known universe apply to all matter ( everything in existence ), both organic and non-organic, then the following apply's.

matter = all matter is either

1 single molecule or
2 or more molecules formed together to form a duplicate, or a new element altogether.

LIFE - organic matter ( still matter, so must still follow the same laws )

then all LIFE is either.

1 single celled organism or
2 or more single celled organisms formed together to form a duplicate, or a new organism altogether.

( which Life is exactly that, so it follows the same rules.

The universe contains all of the matter that we know exists.

The universe also contains all organic matter that we know, and do not know about yet.

We know that living organic matter, can have a consciousness.

as far as we know, non organic matter does not have a consciousness ( and debating this is futile, as NO ONE knows )

If the universe is ALL MATTER, then well I guess technically it is SOLID.

so we are in one GIANT SOLID BODY.

we know we have consciousness, so by applying laws of matter, that consciousness would also fill the universe.

SO GOD is the consciousness of the BODY ( the universe )

just as " WE " are the consciousness of our body's, and so on, and so one

( AS ABOVE, SO BELOW )

universe: FINITE
INFINITE: the number of universes within our universe, and the number of universes we are within.

WHAT THEY SAY

big bang -- expansion -- ????

I SAY

big birth -- - growth -- death

as each universe ( dies ), another is born,

so the number of universes seems infinite, but a universe is just following the basic laws of life an death and rebirth, and so on , and so one.

TAKE ANY KNOWN LAW AGAINST THIS THEORY

physics, space, time, energy, matter, motion, gravity, etc.

If this THEORY can stand up to ALL laws, what does that mean ??

( of course I studied : biology, genetics, theology, philosophy, engineering, history, physics, and some others. After variety is the spice of life )

Just a thought.

Paul
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-27-2010, 08:52 PM
RE: GOD
Spam much? Dude you need to get banned for spamming this garbage in every forum topic
Find all posts by this user
04-27-2010, 09:08 PM
(04-27-2010 08:52 PM)TheJackel Wrote:  Spam much? Dude you need to get banned for spamming this garbage in every forum topic

what is the matter ?

can not disprove the THEORY ??

Paul
04-27-2010, 09:21 PM
(04-27-2010 09:08 PM)prdamico Wrote:  
(04-27-2010 08:52 PM)TheJackel Wrote:  Spam much? Dude you need to get banned for spamming this garbage in every forum topic

what is the matter ?

can not disprove the THEORY ??

Paul

we've already addressed this nonsense several times.. stop spamming the forum kid.. I don't care about your theories, beliefs, ectra.. Spamming and using spam text spacing shows hoe much of an idiot you are.. Nobody listens to idiots that spam forums..
04-27-2010, 09:38 PM
[

It is funny

IDIOT is what I see everyone on this forum

calling

YOU

LOL

PAul
04-28-2010, 12:56 AM
Quote:TAKE ANY KNOWN LAW AGAINST THIS THEORY

physics, space, time, energy, matter, motion, gravity, etc.

None of these are laws.

Quote:matter = all matter is either

1 single molecule or
2 or more molecules formed together to form a duplicate, or a new element altogether.

Incorrect. This completely disregards antimatter, dark matter, and alice matter.

Quote:If the universe is ALL MATTER, then well I guess technically it is SOLID.

so we are in one GIANT SOLID BODY.

Matter does not have to be solid.

Quote:( AS ABOVE, SO BELOW )

Why are you bringing alchemy into this? And what your saying goes completely against alchemy.

Quote:( of course I studied : biology, genetics, theology, philosophy, engineering, history, physics, and some others. After variety is the spice of life )

If you have, then why are you making basic physics mistakes?

Quote:It is funny IDIOT is what I see everyone on this forum calling YOU LOL

Can you point out where I called Jackel an idiot? I'm curious.

--Peeved theist, Aingeal
04-28-2010, 01:17 AM (This post was last modified: 04-28-2010 01:17 AM by TheJackel.)
Quote:
Quote:matter = all matter is either

1 single molecule or

Incorrect. This completely disregards antimatter, dark matter, and alice matter.

I don't know his whole post here due to that I have him on ignore, but this also disregards Photons that have no mass, virtual particles, vacuum energy, quarks, electrons, protons, leptons, neutrinos, atoms ectra.. The fact he's claiming that all matter is only made of molecules tells me that his sighted education in science is non-existent.. Caught in a lie, and proven a fool.. He simply doesn't understand that matter comes from energy because it's entirely comprised of energy. So whatever his posted theory was, it failed on this very point alone Wink

Its put me in a much friendlier mood to have this person on ignore Aingeal Smile..
04-28-2010, 02:15 AM (This post was last modified: 04-28-2010 02:19 AM by prdamico.)
NONE OF THESE ARE LAWS

so you never heard of the law of gravity then ????

%#^%#^%#^

AND:

I used cell and molecule as examples to show one level of matters existence

And matter does not have to solid : OMG UR A $%#$%# GENIUS

I think everyone else on the planet knew what I meant using the comparison with the human body - $!%$^&#*&

^#$%^&$@*&

like I was going to list every %@$^$@ type of MATTER out there

Alchemy : PROBABLY CAUSE WE DEALING WITH CHEMICALS, MAYBE
(again - ^&$@&^$@^& )

^&@&@&$ < DUDE

LMAO

not cussing at you, just cussing

just kidding, but read it again....

Paul
Incorrect. This completely disregards antimatter, dark matter, and alice matter.[/quote]

U [censored], like I was going to list every damn type of matter out there

I used matter as all existence, did you not read that at beginning of my post ?? FOR THE EXACT REASON I did not want to type them all,

NO, cause u can not FUKING read

AND THIS IS YOUR RESPONSE TO MY THEORY ????????

MORON

PAUL
04-28-2010, 02:38 AM
Quote:so you never heard of the law of gravity then ????

Gravity is not a law, it's a theory. Gravity is not a constant, and has been shown through physics experiments to not be a universal constant at the same weights. It is not a scientific law. Gravity is a theory. Thermodynamics are laws.

Quote:Alchemy : PROBABLY CAUSE WE DEALING WITH CHEMICALS, MAYBE

At what earlier point did you so much as mention chemicals? And in most cases, when talking about chemicals you'd be discussing chemistry and not alchemy. The nature of the universe you are propogating is in direct contradiction to the universe proposed by alchemists.

Quote:I used cell and molecule as examples to show one level of matters existence

And matter does not have to solid : OMG UR A $%#$%# GENIUS

I think everyone else on the planet knew what I meant using the comparison with the human body - $!%$^&#*&

Your comparison inferred that everything had to be corporeal.

Quote:I used matter as all existence, did you not read that at beginning of my post ?? FOR THE EXACT REASON I did not want to type them all,

Except you said AND I QUOTE: "all matter is either

1 single molecule or
2 or more molecules formed together to form a duplicate, or a new element altogether."

This is NOT ACCURATE.

Quote:NO, cause u can not FUKING read

I can read in six languages, actually.

Quote:AND THIS IS YOUR RESPONSE TO MY THEORY ????????

MORON

My response to your so-called theory is that it has no basis in science that you have shown, it gives no possible explanation as to how to test to confirm it, and actually contradicts itself in a few places. It is, at best, a flawed hypothesis as to a pandeistic or cosmological god's possible existence.

And if one of us is a moron, it certainly isn't me. Perhaps you should go back to school and learn proper grammar, and how to speak two sentences without cussing. It makes you look stupid and unable to hold a rational conversation.
04-28-2010, 04:01 PM
(04-27-2010 08:40 PM)prdamico Wrote:  we know we have consciousness, so by applying laws of matter, that consciousness would also fill the universe.

What laws of matter imply this point?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)