Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
GOD
05-14-2010, 01:55 AM (This post was last modified: 05-14-2010 02:01 AM by prdamico.)
RE: GOD
(04-28-2010 04:01 PM)Billightened Wrote:  
(04-27-2010 08:40 PM)prdamico Wrote:  we know we have consciousness, so by applying laws of matter, that consciousness would also fill the universe.

What laws of matter imply this point?

If organic beings can possess consciousness, and we can assume that the universe is filled with beings who are bot conscious and not-conscious.

Just as non-organic matter fills the universe, it makes sense that so should organic matter, that is the law, the law that the universe is made up of matter both organic and non-organic, and that organic matter can possess a consciousness...
(04-28-2010 12:56 AM)Aingeal Wrote:  
Quote:TAKE ANY KNOWN LAW AGAINST THIS THEORY

physics, space, time, energy, matter, motion, gravity, etc.

None of these are laws.

Quote: Modern physics describes gravitation using the general theory of relativity, in which gravitation is a consequence of the curvature of spacetime which governs the motion of inertial objects. The simpler Newton's law of universal gravitation provides an accurate approximation for most calculations. ( notice newtons law of universal gravitation )

matter = all matter is either

1 single molecule or
2 or more molecules formed together to form a duplicate, or a new element altogether.

you kind of forgot to paste the part right below this that dealt with organic matter ? probably on purpose...

Incorrect. This completely disregards antimatter, dark matter, and alice matter.

Quote:If the universe is ALL MATTER, then well I guess technically it is SOLID.

so we are in one GIANT SOLID BODY.

Matter does not have to be solid.

No [censored], we call our own bodies solid, knowing they are not,

Quote:( AS ABOVE, SO BELOW )

Why are you bringing alchemy into this? And what your saying goes completely against alchemy.

as above, so below does not only apply to alchemy, it also applies to the laws, in other words gravity works out in space, gravity works here on earth 9 as above ( space ) so below ( earth ). read a little philosophy, they use that saying a lot there too, also in ancient cabalistic writings dealing with spiritualism....reading will do you good..

Quote:( of course I studied : biology, genetics, theology, philosophy, engineering, history, physics, and some others. After variety is the spice of life )

If you have, then why are you making basic physics mistakes?

Quote:It is funny IDIOT is what I see everyone on this forum calling YOU LOL

Can you point out where I called Jackel an idiot? I'm curious.

--Peeved theist, Aingeal

and be peaved, wahhhhhhhhhh
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)