Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
GOD / GOD ?
05-14-2010, 01:51 AM
GOD / GOD ?
the first creation myth goes, " we were created by beings from the sky, and we are the black headed people "

Ancient Sumeria 2500 + BC..........

The ancient Sumerians do write a lot about there beliefs, even that they were specifically created/genetically modified to work for these beings............

After all most of the beginning of Genesis is a large part just re-tellings of ancient Sumerian mythologies, such as

the garden of E.DEN
the tree of life
heaven and earth being created and separated by a disc/firmament
the lord of the tree of life, Nigizzida, the serpent with the human head
the flood caused by the gods because of mankinds clammerings/overpopulations
One god warning one man to build a boat to escape the flood
about human sliving for very long life spans before the flood
about human beings living shorter life spans after the flood
about the gods causing child birth pains in human females
this man also gathering up animals and birds to put on this boat
this man also getting immortality for saving the seed of mankind and of the animals
the creation of mankind out of clay
the building of a great ziggurat ( tower ) to the gods
the gods separating humans and making them speak different languages
the telling of a day when the gods will again have all humans speak in one tongue.
the story of a shepherd god Dumuzid,( and by the way there was another dumuzid who was known as the the fisherman - both were ancient sumerian kings, one of them married the goddess inanna ) who dies and is resurected ( though for only 6 months out of the year ) and Dumuzid translates into " true/right" "child/son" in ancient Sumerian.......

shall I GO ON ????

ALL OF THESE were written down on cuneiform tablets well over 1,000 years earlier then any Hebrew/Jewish document, and it is also kind of funny that the father of Judiasm ABRAHAM was from UR of the Chaldeans, you all know where UR was don't you....SUMERIA ( well Babylon was in charge now, but Babylonian religion was Sumerian anyways,and so was there written language). where do you THINK Abraham got all those ideas for a religion from ???? funny how ancient Sumerian tales are all over the book of Genesis, don't you think ??

IS THAT THE GOD YOUR WORSHIPING ????

THE ONE FROM THE BIBLE, the OLD TESTAMENT - GENESIS ????

WELL HE IS SUMERIAN, .....................BY THE WAY...............................................................
just thought I would let you know.................

.......AND THAT IS THE TRUTH..........

Just a thought.

reading is fundamental...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-20-2010, 04:15 AM (This post was last modified: 10-20-2010 04:44 AM by pause.)
RE: GOD / GOD ?
prdamico,i will pray for u,learn the truth before u tell tales,In the beginning GOD created the heavens and the earth.Genesis1:1,dated?adam in hebrew means mankind #120Strongs,andmuch more,Genesis1:26mankind,sumerians settled by euphrates west of the river,city of Ur ,modern Mugheir was built,it was marsh area so they banked out canals,creation of babylonia wasthebirth ofscience of engineeringby sumerians.3500B.C.some pitograph on tabs.were found,later turns to words etc.OK Abram was bornUr oftheChaldees.Abram was also a great great grandson of Shem, (groups of nomadic peoples)Mesopotamia through Syria&Palestine,toEgypt oriental texts "Apiru" "Abiri" "Habiru", (Amorite invasion) the Semitic race was no longer homogeneous due to intermarriage w/ other races,who Sumerians. Over23,000 cuneiform tablets were found,(whole&somebroken)that cover medical,religious,historical,Assyriantext1471Letters. Look up a few names Harper,Waterman,Capt,Strong,Dr.Murray,J.H.Allen,Smith,Green,Dr.Ginnsburg,Westcot​t,Bullinger,Hort,mygrandma,AND JESUS CHRIST,will help find truth for you .Please read John3:16 i pray Fathers will be done for U!!!
prdamico,myth.is what satan wants to sell u ,God can not and will not lie,and Father wants you to love him if it were ordered it would not be true love,do u know what we are doing here Heb.6
prdamico,myth.is what satan wants to sell u ,God can not and will not lie,and Father wants you to love him if it were ordered it would not be true love,do u know what we are doing here Heb.6
Find all posts by this user
10-20-2010, 05:48 AM (This post was last modified: 10-20-2010 06:22 AM by pause.)
opps Heb.6:18 God can not lie!!! This is where the modern churches fail to fully understand the Scripture. They declare that because God had caused Israel to be driven from the land of Palestine,He had caused Israel to cast them away forever . In doing so,they teach,God had brought His Kingdom,(est.at Mt.Sinai)to an end andin its place had chosen what they term the Gentile church,orSpiritual Israel.He will keep his Everlasting Covenant made with Abraham and descendants,Israel.Leviticus26(Abraham and God,notAbraham&sumerians)in the 44th verse we have Gods statement even in the hands of their enemies He would not cast them away. Now Israel divorced from Mosaic law,temp.lost to history knowntoGod,recovenanted in Jesus Christ!!! Assyrian recordsGimiraIsraelitesescapedtotheshoreBlackSea2nd.yr.of Esarhaddon679B.C. Carpathian reg.Arsareth or mountains of sereth greeks calls'em(gimirakimmerioi)trans.english Cimmerians.Godhasyoursoul.Ezekiel18:4
ohman,look@2Peter3:8KJV1611-one day w/Father is 1000years and 1000years one day,some say it means time is nothing for God true ,what about in Genesis1-31? Dinosaurs its in the Bible,fact is its a blue print on how to really live!! Proof Psalms22 David tells about this 1000 years before Jesus Christ is on the cross teaching MyGod MyGod i think word for word!!!! John3:16 HE FORGIVES,satan steals.
10-20-2010, 07:04 AM
(10-20-2010 05:48 AM)pause Wrote:  opps Heb.6:18 God can not lie!!! This is where the modern churches fail to fully understand the Scripture. They declare that because God had caused Israel to be driven from the land of Palestine,He had caused Israel to cast them away forever . In doing so,they teach,God had brought His Kingdom,(est.at Mt.Sinai)to an end andin its place had chosen what they term the Gentile church,orSpiritual Israel.He will keep his Everlasting Covenant made with Abraham and descendants,Israel.Leviticus26(Abraham and God,notAbraham&sumerians)in the 44th verse we have Gods statement even in the hands of their enemies He would not cast them away. Now Israel divorced from Mosaic law,temp.lost to history knowntoGod,recovenanted in Jesus Christ!!! Assyrian recordsGimiraIsraelitesescapedtotheshoreBlackSea2nd.yr.of Esarhaddon679B.C. Carpathian reg.Arsareth or mountains of sereth greeks calls'em(gimirakimmerioi)trans.english Cimmerians.Godhasyoursoul.Ezekiel18:4
ohman,look@2Peter3:8KJV1611-one day w/Father is 1000years and 1000years one day,some say it means time is nothing for God true ,what about in Genesis1-31? Dinosaurs its in the Bible,fact is its a blue print on how to really live!! Proof Psalms22 David tells about this 1000 years before Jesus Christ is on the cross teaching MyGod MyGod i think word for word!!!! John3:16 HE FORGIVES,satan steals.

Satan lies. Jesus tells us to know the truth which sets us free. Pause, I think you've let yourself be hornswaggled by Abrahamic myth-makers borrowing older pagan mythology and re-working it, e.g. the pagan Epic of Gilgamesh becomes the Abrahamic story of Noah and the Flood.
10-20-2010, 07:17 AM (This post was last modified: 10-20-2010 07:32 AM by pause.)
look at mankind most think we all came from Adam&Eve and if you think so fine , but i look at Gods way of being supernature if you will kind to kind He says that is very good , see i always wonder who cain took as a wife in the land of nod? i have come to understand for me anyhow of a 6th day making of mankind both male and female ,Eve is the mother of all living ,this of course were Jesus Christ would come from down the line of birth to birth,and your in Jesus Christ are your not living (forever).There is much we dont know but ,i got told go on faith and so i did along w/ reading alot pray-n-more,now this maybe is not what you feel and ok what matters is how Jesus Christ Judges me and you.
oh one more thing Father loves all of us even me , and we all bleed red,so many today get uputee about ,that means this and so on one thing i do is use a KJV,Strongs,plus setof works on the word,plus easy to read Bible ,pray alot!!!!!
10-20-2010, 12:59 PM
Angelic
(10-20-2010 07:04 AM)biomystic Wrote:  
(10-20-2010 05:48 AM)pause Wrote:  opps Heb.6:18 God can not lie!!! This is where the modern churches fail to fully understand the Scripture. They declare that because God had caused Israel to be driven from the land of Palestine,He had caused Israel to cast them away forever . In doing so,they teach,God had brought His Kingdom,(est.at Mt.Sinai)to an end andin its place had chosen what they term the Gentile church,orSpiritual Israel.He will keep his Everlasting Covenant made with Abraham and descendants,Israel.Leviticus26(Abraham and God,notAbraham&sumerians)in the 44th verse we have Gods statement even in the hands of their enemies He would not cast them away. Now Israel divorced from Mosaic law,temp.lost to history knowntoGod,recovenanted in Jesus Christ!!! Assyrian recordsGimiraIsraelitesescapedtotheshoreBlackSea2nd.yr.of Esarhaddon679B.C. Carpathian reg.Arsareth or mountains of sereth greeks calls'em(gimirakimmerioi)trans.english Cimmerians.Godhasyoursoul.Ezekiel18:4

Satan lies. Jesus tells us to know the truth which sets us free. Pause, I think you've let yourself be hornswaggled by Abrahamic myth-makers borrowing older pagan mythology and re-working it, e.g. the pagan Epic of Gilgamesh becomes the Abrahamic story of Noah and the Flood.

biomystic,hornswaggled,no evidence found in scripture God cast awayHis people forever.Cimmerians KJV1611w/Apocrypha(historyonly)2ndEsdras13:40-44Arsareth,thetruthwillsetufree!!
10-20-2010, 01:57 PM (This post was last modified: 10-20-2010 01:57 PM by biomystic.)
(10-20-2010 12:59 PM)pause Wrote:  Angelic
(10-20-2010 07:04 AM)biomystic Wrote:  

biomystic,hornswaggled,no evidence found in scripture God cast awayHis people forever.Cimmerians KJV1611w/Apocrypha(historyonly)2ndEsdras13:40-44Arsareth,thetruthwillsetufree!!

Of course there's not going to be evidence of hornswoggling in the Bible. The evidence is historical, not biblical, found by comparing dates and texts from the same time frame. You seem to have let yourself be hornswoggled with Abrahamic text idolatry which will doom your belief system when the Abrahamic texts are shown to be derived from reworked older pagan myths.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)