Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
GOD vs. SATAN
05-15-2010, 11:27 PM (This post was last modified: 05-15-2010 11:46 PM by prdamico.)
GOD vs. SATAN
GOD vs. SATAN

GOD :

http://rationalwiki.com/wiki/Examples_of...ing_people

* here is a few from the above link )

42 youths. They mocked Elisha's bald head. No kidding - God sends bears to maul them to death. 2 Kg.2:23-24. (Important safety tip: When dealing with God's prophets, don't highlight the testosterone design error which has male pattern baldness as a side effect.) See also, Christian morality, Elisha and the bears.
Uzzah. Touching the Ark while trying to prevent it from tipping over. Not specified. 2 Sam.6:6-7. (No good deed goes unpunished.)
Nadab and Abihu, sons of Aaron. Offering strange fire before the Lord. Burnt to death Lev.10:1-3 (God, being a perfectionist, does not tolerate mistakes during rituals.)
Korah, Dathan, Abiram and their respective families (including of course the little children). Claiming to be as holy as Moses and Aaron. The earth opened up and swallowed them - burying them alive. Num.16:27-32
250 Israelites. Followers of Korah. Burnt to death by fire from God. Num.16:35
14,700 Israelites. Complaining about the previous two loving assassinations. Plague Num.16:49 (The management thanks you for your feedback. Now die!)
Undisclosed number of Israelites. Despairing, and complaining about the quality of bread. Being bitten to death by divinely summoned fiery serpents. Num. 21:4-9 (Honestly, wouldn't it be cool just to try this to see it happen? C'mon, I dare ya. . .)
24,000 Israelites Sexual immorality with Moabite women and worshiping Baal. Plague. Num.25:9 (Proving once more that despite God being obviously real and very jealous, Israelites would worship a sandwich if Moses so much as popped out to buy a newspaper.)
Either 70 or 50,070 Israelites (dependent on how the inerrant Bible is translated). Looking in to the Ark of the Covenant (Like the ending of Indiana Jones: Raiders of The Lost Ark). Not specified 1 Sam.6:19

SATAN :

This is the full list of people that were killed by Satan himself, according to the Old and New Testament books of the Bible. He's a long way behind God on this one.

* Job's children and servants (possibly slaves). Satan and God made a bet. God allowed Satan to kill Job's children and servants to test Job in order to see how righteous he was. (So I guess God doesn't come out too well on this one anyway.)

Yep, that's all, one guy's kids and servants, and even those were on a contract basis so God could test Job. Not so good for the Prince of All Evil™.[1]

So, who seems to be the nicer one? God or Satan?

YOU BE THE JUDGE..

:-)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-16-2010, 12:33 AM
RE: GOD vs. SATAN
(05-15-2010 11:27 PM)prdamico Wrote:  GOD vs. SATAN

GOD :

http://rationalwiki.com/wiki/Examples_of...ing_people

* here is a few from the above link )

42 youths. They mocked Elisha's bald head. No kidding - God sends bears to maul them to death. 2 Kg.2:23-24. (Important safety tip: When dealing with God's prophets, don't highlight the testosterone design error which has male pattern baldness as a side effect.) See also, Christian morality, Elisha and the bears.
Uzzah. Touching the Ark while trying to prevent it from tipping over. Not specified. 2 Sam.6:6-7. (No good deed goes unpunished.)
Nadab and Abihu, sons of Aaron. Offering strange fire before the Lord. Burnt to death Lev.10:1-3 (God, being a perfectionist, does not tolerate mistakes during rituals.)
Korah, Dathan, Abiram and their respective families (including of course the little children). Claiming to be as holy as Moses and Aaron. The earth opened up and swallowed them - burying them alive. Num.16:27-32
250 Israelites. Followers of Korah. Burnt to death by fire from God. Num.16:35
14,700 Israelites. Complaining about the previous two loving assassinations. Plague Num.16:49 (The management thanks you for your feedback. Now die!)
Undisclosed number of Israelites. Despairing, and complaining about the quality of bread. Being bitten to death by divinely summoned fiery serpents. Num. 21:4-9 (Honestly, wouldn't it be cool just to try this to see it happen? C'mon, I dare ya. . .)
24,000 Israelites Sexual immorality with Moabite women and worshiping Baal. Plague. Num.25:9 (Proving once more that despite God being obviously real and very jealous, Israelites would worship a sandwich if Moses so much as popped out to buy a newspaper.)
Either 70 or 50,070 Israelites (dependent on how the inerrant Bible is translated). Looking in to the Ark of the Covenant (Like the ending of Indiana Jones: Raiders of The Lost Ark). Not specified 1 Sam.6:19

SATAN :

This is the full list of people that were killed by Satan himself, according to the Old and New Testament books of the Bible. He's a long way behind God on this one.

* Job's children and servants (possibly slaves). Satan and God made a bet. God allowed Satan to kill Job's children and servants to test Job in order to see how righteous he was. (So I guess God doesn't come out too well on this one anyway.)

Yep, that's all, one guy's kids and servants, and even those were on a contract basis so God could test Job. Not so good for the Prince of All Evil™.[1]

So, who seems to be the nicer one? God or Satan?

YOU BE THE JUDGE..

:-)

OMG this is so true ( my favorite line )

(Proving once more that despite God being obviously real and very jealous, Israelites would worship a sandwich if Moses so much as popped out to buy a newspaper.)
05-16-2010, 04:20 AM (This post was last modified: 05-16-2010 04:23 AM by heart.)
There can never be a comparison between The God and the satan!
the satan is a creature of The God, as weak as a creature of his type, and every creature submit to The God's will.
If the God leaves a space of choice of doing to people or satans in this world He has a purpose and it is only in this world, this life.

Moses, my full respect to him, is a messenger of The God and he wouldn't have done something against his belief, if someone said so he is totaly wrong.
Find all posts by this user
05-16-2010, 04:32 PM
(05-16-2010 04:20 AM)heart Wrote:  There can never be a comparison between The God and the satan!
the satan is a creature of The God, as weak as a creature of his type, and every creature submit to The God's will.
If the God leaves a space of choice of doing to people or satans in this world He has a purpose and it is only in this world, this life.

Moses, my full respect to him, is a messenger of The God and he wouldn't have done something against his belief, if someone said so he is totaly wrong.

[censored] YOUR GOD...

HE IS A MURDERER.......that goes against MY BELIEF

[censored] MOSES TOO....he goes against me BELIEF

He is no GOD of mine.......he is YOUR MURDEROUS GOD

he is actually Sumerian anyways.....

LOL
05-16-2010, 11:54 PM (This post was last modified: 05-17-2010 12:09 AM by heart.)
The God of everyone fellow, Created both life and death, HE gives life to who ever he wills and take it from whoever he wills. Moses, his slave (and later his messenger), made a mistake and The God had forgiven him. That simple!
05-17-2010, 03:37 AM
this was me and my best buddy growing up for playing against each other where girls were concerned.

otherwise, its just a funny joke. Hsa tien is a part of yahweh just like your own id is a part of your whole mind.

There is no VS- thats the christianization.

there is no war in heaven- just the dark side of god.
05-17-2010, 05:38 AM
(05-17-2010 03:37 AM)prometheuspan Wrote:  just the dark side of god.

What do you mean by: The dark side of god?!!
05-17-2010, 06:21 AM
exactly what i said and exactly how Hsa-tien was understood by the hebrews before being mixed with pan.

Hsa-tien. The tester. Not evil, just doing gods dirty work.

All of this evil and whatnot is only the catholic churches political and intentional misinterpretation.

This is a fact, look it up.

Hsa-tien is not a different entity from yahweh, hes yahwehs shadow.

Catholicism needed a boogey man to project at people in order to make it okay to kill them.

Thus they invented "Satan" by crossing Hsa-Tien with Pan and "Devi" and "Sati " and other archetypes.

To put it in qaballistic terms, Hsa-tien is the qliphoth of keter.
05-17-2010, 06:40 AM
Yes there is misinterpretation.

But satan isn't invention. satan appeared long before the time of Jesus Christ, my full respect to him, it doesn't matter if the name is different (a matter of language use through history).
The God invented the whole creation, including everything good and bad, but out of respect/fear of The God I do not use such expression relating it to Him. The God did created the satan and let him do dirties (not for the sake of The God) but I'll say satan did it using the will given to him by the God, and also people do that, not relate it to The God.

Do you believe in The God?!
05-17-2010, 06:45 AM
(05-17-2010 06:40 AM)heart Wrote:  Yes there is misinterpretation.

But satan isn't invention. satan appeared long before the time of Jesus Christ, my full respect to him, it doesn't matter if the name is different (a matter of language use through history).

"Satan" is a late add on to the pantheon and was completely fabricated after they killed Yeshua.

Quote:The God invented the whole creation,

No, creation followed natural laws after inflation started.

Quote:including everything good and bad, but out of respect/fear of The God I do not use such expression relating it to Him. The God did created the satan and let him do dirties (not for the sake of The God) but I'll say satan did it using the will given to him by the God, and also people do that, not relate it to The God.

Again, its ludicrous for you to try to tell me anything about it.

Quote:Do you believe in The God?!

Absolutely not. Why would i "believe" in anything?

I have real access. I don't need to believe in anything i can experience the reality. "God" is merely a linguistic convention which you use and which i am able to humor you over.

I talk with "god". You run in a hamster wheel with your mythologies and never make it out of beta brainwave condition.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  God created the universe for Satan. chucknance 6 1,506 03-05-2012 08:33 AM
Last Post: URAVIP2ME

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)