Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
GOD vs. SATAN
05-15-2010, 11:27 PM (This post was last modified: 05-15-2010 11:39 PM by prdamico.)
GOD vs. SATAN
GOD vs. SATAN

GOD :

http://rationalwiki.com/wiki/Examples_of...ing_people

* here is a few from the above link )

42 youths. They mocked Elisha's bald head. No kidding - God sends bears to maul them to death. 2 Kg.2:23-24. (Important safety tip: When dealing with God's prophets, don't highlight the testosterone design error which has male pattern baldness as a side effect.) See also, Christian morality, Elisha and the bears.
Uzzah. Touching the Ark while trying to prevent it from tipping over. Not specified. 2 Sam.6:6-7. (No good deed goes unpunished.)
Nadab and Abihu, sons of Aaron. Offering strange fire before the Lord. Burnt to death Lev.10:1-3 (God, being a perfectionist, does not tolerate mistakes during rituals.)
Korah, Dathan, Abiram and their respective families (including of course the little children). Claiming to be as holy as Moses and Aaron. The earth opened up and swallowed them - burying them alive. Num.16:27-32
250 Israelites. Followers of Korah. Burnt to death by fire from God. Num.16:35
14,700 Israelites. Complaining about the previous two loving assassinations. Plague Num.16:49 (The management thanks you for your feedback. Now die!)
Undisclosed number of Israelites. Despairing, and complaining about the quality of bread. Being bitten to death by divinely summoned fiery serpents. Num. 21:4-9 (Honestly, wouldn't it be cool just to try this to see it happen? C'mon, I dare ya. . .)
24,000 Israelites Sexual immorality with Moabite women and worshiping Baal. Plague. Num.25:9 (Proving once more that despite God being obviously real and very jealous, Israelites would worship a sandwich if Moses so much as popped out to buy a newspaper.)
Either 70 or 50,070 Israelites (dependent on how the inerrant Bible is translated). Looking in to the Ark of the Covenant (Like the ending of Indiana Jones: Raiders of The Lost Ark). Not specified 1 Sam.6:19

SATAN :

This is the full list of people that were killed by Satan himself, according to the Old and New Testament books of the Bible. He's a long way behind God on this one.

* Job's children and servants (possibly slaves). Satan and God made a bet. God allowed Satan to kill Job's children and servants to test Job in order to see how righteous he was. (So I guess God doesn't come out too well on this one anyway.)

Yep, that's all, one guy's kids and servants, and even those were on a contract basis so God could test Job. Not so good for the Prince of All Evil™.[1]

So, who seems to be the nicer one? God or Satan?

YOU BE THE JUDGE..

:-)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-28-2010, 10:43 PM (This post was last modified: 06-28-2010 10:46 PM by brotheryochanan.)
RE: GOD vs. SATAN
(05-15-2010 11:27 PM)prdamico Wrote:  GOD vs. SATAN
42 youths. They mocked Elisha's bald head. No kidding - God sends bears to maul them to death. 2 Kg.2:23-24. (Important safety tip: When dealing with God's prophets, don't highlight the testosterone design error which has male pattern baldness as a side effect.)
<<This is akin to "blaspheming the holy ghost" jesus talked about when the pharisees claimed that jesus did works by satan.

Uzzah. Touching the Ark while trying to prevent it from tipping over. 2 Sam.6:6-7. (No good deed goes unpunished.)
Nadab and Abihu, sons of Aaron. Offering strange fire before the Lord. Burnt to death Lev.10:1-3 (God, being a perfectionist, does not tolerate mistakes during rituals.)
<< This describes a lack of faith, was god really going to let the ark fall over, NO. Strange fire, another no no. Nobody was to ever touch the ark, lest they die. Do not speed or you will get a ticket.. courts in, cases were plead, decision made.

Korah, Dathan, Abiram and their respective families (including of course the little children). Claiming to be as holy as Moses and Aaron. The earth opened up and swallowed them - burying them alive. Num.16:27-32
250 Israelites. Followers of Korah. Burnt to death by fire from God. Num.16:35
<< Major murmurers against god, trying to overthrow gods choice pick! definitely a nono. If you tried to assassinate or overthrow George bush what would happen. You might get the death penalty or life in jail. I'd pick the death penalty since its a quicker and easier way out, besides there were no jails in the desert.

14,700 Israelites. Complaining about the previous two loving assassinations. Plague Num.16:49 (The management thanks you for your feedback. Now die!)
<<amazing the ground opened up and swallowed the aforementioned and still the people murmured against god and rallied against moses and aaron. the whole trip of them being in the wilderness was due to their UNBELIEF. See how quickly a small seed of negativity grows into a huge amount. god chose to cleanse the people and he did.

Undisclosed number of Israelites. Despairing, and complaining about the quality of bread. Being bitten to death by divinely summoned fiery serpents. Num. 21:4-9
<<Again the whole unbelief thing. Here you have bread falling from the sky and the people still can't see that god is working miracles. So he gives them quail. Quite a tasty bird. God is taking his people through the wilderness to cleanse them of unbelief, one miracle after another, daily miracles and still some will not believe. A parallel to todays society? God is cleaning his camp in order to get HIS people back on track. Its kind of a quality control because god is not interested in numbers, or quantity, he wants quality.

24,000 Israelites Sexual immorality with Moabite women and worshiping Baal. Plague. Num.25:9 (Proving once more that despite God being obviously real and very jealous, Israelites would worship a sandwich if Moses so much as popped out to buy a newspaper.)
Either 70 or 50,070 Israelites (dependent on how the inerrant Bible is translated). Looking in to the Ark of the Covenant (Like the ending of Indiana Jones: Raiders of The Lost Ark). Not specified 1 Sam.6:19
<< total breach of Law. Things they were told not to do. Remember now, this old covenant is after the flesh and fleshy, eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth, etc. It is the covenant of flesh, according to the law all things must be done. The second covenant, christs covenant, is of the spirit and grace and love. See, god killed people in the OT and still people curse god. This is gods grace, that they not die immediately.

SATAN :
This is the full list of people that were killed by Satan himself, according to the Old and New Testament books of the Bible. He's a long way behind God on this one.
* Job's children and servants (possibly slaves). Satan and God made a bet. God allowed Satan to kill Job's children and servants to test Job in order to see how righteous he was. (So I guess God doesn't come out too well on this one anyway.)

Yep, that's all, one guy's kids and servants, and even those were on a contract basis so God could test Job. Not so good for the Prince of All Evil™.[1]

So, who seems to be the nicer one? God or Satan?
<<<<This is a book about god not satan. Satan has killed everyone ever born, much more than god, throughout history. Satan kills through unbelief, ignorance, worldly lusts and greed, money, fame, fortune and the list is so long.
Your superficial and dolty courtcase against god is laughable and this belief you have of god as a malicious murderer is just because you lack any real knowledge of god. In the things of god you are an ignoramous.
I have judged you guilty of looking into the ark, touching the ark, and rising up against god. Good luck to you.
Find all posts by this user
07-02-2010, 03:51 PM
I'm not sure where you get that, brother. By the numbers, it seems god's done a lot more killing. And wasn't it god who established the lifetime of man? And god who put the restriction of death for those who ate the fruit of knowledge? Really, what has Satan done?

Now, this question is somewhat disingenuous, because in the Old Testament you don't see much of Satan. Sure, he's in Job, but there he's more of an inquisitorial angel, and not a demon. He's working with god, and even visits heaven. The truth is that Jews during the time of the Old Testament really didn't believe in a Satan figure who would tempt them and try to lead them astray. That was a product of later Judaism, mostly during the "silent era" between the old and new testaments. Jesus and his Disciples all believed in evil as a tangible thing, something that sought to corrupt you, and which was personified in Satan, but in the Old Testament Jews rarely believed that.

I'm back baby! Thanks for everyone who sent me PMs asking what had happened to me.
07-05-2010, 03:15 AM
Happiness of Tiffany Jewelry
I think one is god or satan, basically be to see how you see them, as the saying goes: there is no absolute good in the world, but also have no absolute evil.

Tiffany jewelryIf you need anything else, please contact with me.
07-07-2010, 10:30 AM (This post was last modified: 07-07-2010 10:43 AM by Raphael.)
(07-02-2010 03:51 PM)GTseng3 Wrote:  Now, this question is somewhat disingenuous, because in the Old Testament you don't see much of Satan. Sure, he's in Job, but there he's more of an inquisitorial angel, and not a demon. He's working with god, and even visits heaven. The truth is that Jews during the time of the Old Testament really didn't believe in a Satan figure who would tempt them and try to lead them astray. That was a product of later Judaism, mostly during the "silent era" between the old and new testaments. Jesus and his Disciples all believed in evil as a tangible thing, something that sought to corrupt you, and which was personified in Satan, but in the Old Testament Jews rarely believed that.

I would be a fool to challenge GT.
>>>the once former, raised as a baptist bible babbler who is familiar with devils and sugar plums dancing and prancer in his head?

This would be the start, the origins, the root, from where his knowledge base regarding the CHARACTERS found in the self-serving bible NARRATIVE, OBVIOUSLY embraced by his parents, who beget him, in their own IGNORANT images, feeding him the nonsense he was once taught as GOSPEL.
oy vey
But there are other folks in the world who might say BS to the jesus theory?

I do need to point out to those IGNORANT bible babblers who do not comprehend JESUS IS ONLY A THEORY, that satan, jesus, moses and ALL those other fictitious characters, made up as real people or entities, forms the core of your narrative, NOT MINE, NOT MINE, NOT MINE, the CORE of your CULTure, raised in a st. PETRIE dish believes in this THEORY called jesus loves ewe.

NOT MINE though, I do not subscribe to the same story written by the religious scribes.

those are just ARCHETYPES in my belief system NOT to be taken LITERALLY, or the profound deeper FIGURATIVE meaning will be LOST on YOU.

damn laughable how IGNORANT folks continue to be...in the light of an obvious TRUTH.
Praying

GT continues to be ONE of the countless poster boys for team IGNORANCE?
cast your votes now over the right side of the boat and see how many fish EWE can catch with your silly nilly net full of holes dude.

NAmASTe/meSATAN/meSANTA

your devil loves to play word games
don't ewe/you/u know about letters and numbers and gematria?

GT still has religious nonsense SWIRLING around in his HEAD?
PRANCER in his brain/affecting his heART, and bringing on DONNER and BLIZTEN because of his IGNORANCE?

Donner and Blitzen are pulling GTs sleigh, taking him for a ride?

DONNER and BLITZEN = thunder and lightening = SWASTIKA?

Duh JA
to me santa and satan represent the same damn thing.
Judeao/Christian IGNORANCE of the deeper metaphysical meanings....

NATURE cannot be HIDDEN only VEILeD with NARRATIVES that defy NATURE

CodeX4 and the Reconciliation of Science and Religion
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/about/
07-08-2010, 04:34 AM
satan was created by god
satan vs god is no true satan for god is better
satan has not any power without god
i think god created him know how is better in humans

Mahdi, A 1200-year-old man,Saviour,come on
Mahdi,The Just Leader of Humanity
07-13-2010, 11:28 PM
God has control over the devil like a Dog on a leash!

"Hidden underneath the stoned cold surface of every Pious Person lays buried a Kinky Pervert, Stop bringing shovels, Where not digging!"-Azrael
07-15-2010, 02:59 PM
How can any Abrahamic monotheistic believer believe in two gods, God and Satan, and be a true monotheist?
07-17-2010, 03:22 PM
The only sin there is is ignorance. Forget the Satan story, that's just a personalized emotional version of ignorance. Designed for children really...

Read on mysticism - http://www.spamzed.com/
07-17-2010, 10:59 PM
there is many persons like SATAN

Mahdi, A 1200-year-old man,Saviour,come on
Mahdi,The Just Leader of Humanity

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)