Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
GOSPEL of THOMAS is actually discussing Phi?
07-07-2009, 11:34 AM (This post was last modified: 07-07-2009 11:44 AM by Raphael.)
GOSPEL of THOMAS is actually discussing Phi?
My FIRST post on this site is the synthesis of 5 years of research....

recap: Gospel of Thomas is recording the words of Jesus himself.

a.k.a. Gospel of Thomas = the Gnostic Gospels

Now IF my research is correct, the archetypal Jesus using parable is discussing Phi and phi.
Yes IF I am correct, this shock wave should be felt around the world.
IF I am correct, I have just negated much of the work of many scholars, over the centuries.
IF I am correct, I am well on my way to becoming the most unwelcome person on this 'prison planet'. Waving Goodbye
(i.e. Salman Rushdie only pissed off one religion and a Fatwa was ordered?)

And that is indeed a good thing, because TRUTH has 3 stages.
1/ First it is ridiculed (the last 5 years I have experienced is evidence)
2/ Then it is 'violently opposed' (how many forums have I been banned from as I continue to upset and negate the 'literal' bible babble, using figurative interpretations?)
3/ Then the TRUTH is held as self-evident. Praise
-Alfred Schopenhauer

A big chunk of the universal TRUTH you seek, might just be found here:
http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic....highlight=

The information I continue to gather is profound.
Will such a 'revelation' ever see the night/light of day?
I welcome all comments...on this forum or the other one.

namaste

Raphael

(I love how the common name Raphael Angel is reserved for me on ALL the forums)

NATURE cannot be HIDDEN only VEILeD with NARRATIVES that defy NATURE

CodeX4 and the Reconciliation of Science and Religion
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/about/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-07-2009, 08:47 PM
RE: GOSPEL of THOMAS is actually discussing Phi?
I might note that being banned from forums is not violent opposition.

I would also note that there is another category of things that are ridiculed . . . that would be things that are ridiculous.

Finally, I'll note that your posts are mostly unintelligible. You use terms, like Phi, that clearly mean something to you. But they don't to the rest of us.

I'm back baby! Thanks for everyone who sent me PMs asking what had happened to me.
07-07-2009, 10:10 PM (This post was last modified: 07-07-2009 10:22 PM by PatPar.)
Yeah, there are quite a few Gospels like that called the Apochyra and the problem is they are all of dubious origin. You could be right and that would be great. Let me explain to you what happened, just in case someone does not know. Jesus went around teaching to many groups of people with different beliefs. Everywhere he went they mixed his teachings in with theirs and produced new scrolls. This is why so much of that was left out of the current Christian Bible. The early Christian church tried to destroy practically every document regarding religion in existence other than their Bible. It worked also, with all of the other teachings gone, Christianity grew.

John 4:24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/discipleschrist/
07-07-2009, 10:17 PM (This post was last modified: 07-07-2009 10:33 PM by Raphael.)
(07-07-2009 08:47 PM)GTseng3 Wrote:  You use terms, like Phi, that clearly mean something to you. But they don't to the rest of us.

Phi means nothing to you or the rest of 'us'?
oh my, THEY sent the spokesperson?
Who is 'us' dude?
Who exactly are YOU speaking for?

any idea what Phi means?
ever been to the Vatican?
what do you think the PINE CONE at the Vatican represents?
eh?
google 'phi pine cone'
how far did you get in the thread?
ignorance is a blissful state of mind is it not?
I prefer drugs to ignorance.

ignorance of the number Phi is not a defense, of a number that is found in the architecture of the Great Pyramid along with pi.

geesh...

namaste
(07-07-2009 10:10 PM)PatPar Wrote:  Yeah, there are quite a few Gospels like that called the Apochyra and the problem is they are all of dubious origin. You could be right and that would be great. Let me explain to you what happened, just in case someone does not know.

question:
I am curious, is it okay on this forum to say you don't believe in Jesus?

Why don't you come to this site Pat and discuss Phi, phi and pi and the numbers game that entraps us on this 'prison planet'?
http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic....7656#57656

I have a feeling anything other than christian science that SUPPORTS the christian bible will die a slow death on this forum.

namaste

07-08-2009, 12:24 AM
Actually as an atheist I can tell you those who tend to use rationality have a strong presence on this forum.

So, I confess, I love conspiracy theories. So I googled 'phi pine cone' like you said. Phi apparently is what I know as the 'golden ratio', the most aesthetically pleasing ratio in geometry, found over and over again in nature.

I'm going to say that again. It's found over and over again in nature. In architecture too, from ancient times, but they copied it from NATURE. If an ancient conspiracy managed to begin with ancient genetic manipulation to leave their mark on NATURE, then I am really and truly impressed.

I have yet to hear how that has anything to do with the gospel of Thomas, the freemasons, or 2012.

I'm back baby! Thanks for everyone who sent me PMs asking what had happened to me.
07-08-2009, 11:51 AM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2009 11:56 AM by Raphael.)
(07-08-2009 12:24 AM)GTseng3 Wrote:  So I googled 'phi pine cone' like you said.
good for you.
hope you learned something new?
before speaking out for the collective WE.. Tongue

(07-08-2009 12:24 AM)GTseng3 Wrote:  Phi apparently ...

apparently Cool

(07-08-2009 12:24 AM)GTseng3 Wrote:  I'm going to say that again. It's found over and over again in nature. In architecture too, from ancient times, but they copied it from NATURE. If an ancient conspiracy managed to begin with ancient genetic manipulation to leave their mark on NATURE, then I am really and truly impressed.

So you read one/two links and you are an expert on Phi already?
I have yet to finish the BOOKS I am reading....
Get lost mr. expert/ego.
weak weak weak debate going on here...

(07-08-2009 12:24 AM)GTseng3 Wrote:  I have yet to hear how that has anything to do with the gospel of Thomas, the freemasons, or 2012.

one step at a time mr. expert.
you just learned about Phi yesterday.....
geesh.......
go back to the NASA thread first.
Rolleyes

I prefer to debate with the bible thumper actually.
Do you know why?
They have some understanding of the universal archetypes that have been veiled, that the 'masters' use to push their buttons.
You are obviously symbol/archetype illiterate.
Unless you can prove me wrong, that is NOT an insult, just an observation.

Mind if I ask how old you are and what your specialty/job/purpose is?
Both relevant for obvious reasons.
If you were a Muslim I would use a different tack to steal your wind dude... Angel

You can quit anytime just by admitting YOU ARE OUT OF YOUR ELEMENT, in a very very big way.

namaste

Raphael

p.s. at this point in time, if you really want to discuss how Phi = Gospel of Thomas come to this forum, where there are folks who know me and my theories....
http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic....highlight=

or this one.
A great site that broke the Coral Castle Code.
What's the Coral Castle?
So much to learn eh?
http://www.code144.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=539

07-12-2009, 07:34 AM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2009 07:36 AM by Raphael.)
On another forum...somebody wanted MORE evidence.
So I gave it to them.

http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic....7795#57795

On this other site...some folks seem MORE OPEN to this brand new idea....which will lead/play a role in the upcoming paradigm shift.
IMHO

Takes time to alter 'perceptions'.

Atheists and Racists and the funnyANDmentlist Regilious, will for obvious reasons, have difficultly seeing the underlying unity.
Because that is what defines them.
Narrow-minded and ignorant of other beliefs.

namaste

Raphael

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  phi = Golden Ratio (Phase Conjugate/Fractality) CAUSES Gravity!! Raphael 1 2,829 10-05-2009 07:25 AM
Last Post: Raphael
  FOUR ROYAL STARS = phi = 4 Evangelists = 4 Gospels Raphael 13 4,802 08-11-2009 07:43 PM
  112358 Phi FIB CODE exposes the literal HIS-story Raphael 1 1,690 07-22-2009 11:33 AM
  4 Gospels vs. 5th Gospel Raphael 17 4,345 07-16-2009 11:36 AM
  72 names of the KABBALAH GOD = Phi ? Raphael 0 1,152 07-12-2009 07:41 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)