Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
GREAT TRIBULATION
11-17-2008, 09:37 AM (This post was last modified: 08-19-2009 04:12 PM by God Rocks.)
GREAT TRIBULATION
DEAR FRIENDS

i am a catholic and a great believer in God Jesus and Mary the Mother of Jesus

let me say right from the start - there is only 1 religion - that is the Catholic/Christian religion - all the rest is man-made nonsense or made up by satan and the forces of evil to distract all mankind from the truth of God

evil does not want the world to know how great God is

why ?

all evil knows that at the appointed time they will all be flung into hell forever for trying to take over from God in Heaven - they will never see God or Heaven again

and they do not want all humanity to see God or Heaven either - because they know how wonderful and magnificent Heaven and God really is - life on earth is like a punishment compared to Heaven

so Heaven must be truly awesome

remember the forces of evil vowed to God that they would do everything in their power to make us - that is all mankind - insult and offend God as much as possible

my friends - we have done this - our sins are many and are legion in number

we should really try hard not to offend God or Jesus by sinning against them

evil's time is almost up and God is soon to give the Great Warning to the whole world

*links deleted by moderator*

make sure you read about it !!

it is said that the warning will come at a time when things are at their worst

God will allow evil a brief reign in which the Anti-Christ

will rule the world - his objective is to claim many souls for satan!!

do not under any circumstances take the mark of the beast referred to in the book of Revelation - if anyone willingly takes this mark then you will be lost to the fires of hell forever!!

but before that happens God will warn the whole world first - so that no-one can say they were not warned or did not know

remember - it is a punishment for our sins and a cleansing of mankind's filth

the lies and the deception will be very great indeed

A FEW YEARS AGO I HAD A DREAM AND IN THIS DREAM I SAW EITHER THE BEGINNING OF THE GREAT WARNING OR THE SECOND COMING OF JESUS

i also have a disc about Garabandal - *links deleted by moderator*

in the 1960's Mary - the Mother of Jesus - appeared to 4 young Spanish girls in the mountains of Northern Spain in a village called Garabandal

and warned of the Great Warning and of how if mankind did not repent and turn back to God then great Chastisements will come from God and strike the earth

recently in a dream i was told the date of the Warning is on the disc - so i watched it again but could not work out what the date is

just last week in another dream i was told "after Christmas" and "11,400,000"

not really sure what this could mean - but the events of Tribulation are not far away

in June 1981 Mary also appeared to 6 children in Bosnia in a placed called Medjugorje

here She gave the 6 children secrets about the future - She gave them 10 secrets - when all 6 of them have all 10 secrets then a short while later they will begin to unfold - it is said that the first 3 secrets are warnings to the world

currently 3 of them have all 10 secrets and 3 of them have 9

it is said that the 10th secret is a very great Chastisement for the whole world - it cannot be undone by prayers unlike the 7th secret which it is said was severely mitigated in it's evil for the world due to the huge number of people around the world who responded to the Blessed Virgin's call to repent

the 10th secret is the worst Chastisement - i believe it concerns the release of all evil from hell - God will use evil to rid the world of evil

i wish for all of you to know the truth concerning these great things

in 1917 Mary also appeared to 3 young children in Fatima in Portugal

She foretold of how if mankind did not stop offending God then an even greater war would come than the 1st World War - and it did !!

it is said that a few months before the start of the 2nd World War the sky turned red in many parts of Europe - it was widely reported in the press at the time - this was an ominous warning sign from God

recently i saw the night sky and it was red - another warning sign!!

also at Fatima a sign was given by God to prove that the apparition of Mary was true - it is known as the "dance of the Sun" - in which a reported 70,000 people saw the sun spinning wildly and moving about and moved as if it was going to crash down upon the earth

another miracle like this happened in Medjugorje and again was witnessed by thousands of people

i speak the truth of God to you - so that you can know of these great things and can prepare yourself for what is coming to the world !!

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-17-2008, 10:59 AM
RE: GREAT TRIBULATION
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mental_disorder
http://www.nami.org/Content/NavigationMe...llness.htm
http://www.nmha.org/go/information/get-i...ow-to-cope

I think you should get help. I suggest a good psychologist or psychiatrist. You may want to go the psychiatrist route, as they can prescribe medication.

If ignorance is bliss why aren't there more happy people?
11-17-2008, 11:31 AM (This post was last modified: 11-17-2008 11:32 AM by haggis.)
truth is stranger than fiction
11-17-2008, 11:54 AM
haggis Wrote:truth is stranger than fiction

It's also about 80% subjective. Religious nutballs have been proclaiming the end of the world was nigh for at least 1500 years. So far, not one of them has been right. Do you have the courage to be more specific on the date the world will end? If so, will you come back and admit you were wrong when the world doesn't end that day?

11-17-2008, 02:22 PM
Even though the bible does speak about a GREAT TRIBULATION i would much rather focus on the GOODNEWS of the kingdom , MATTHEW 24;14

because that is what JEHOVAH and his son Jesus Christ are having made known on a global scale , and the ones he is using to make known that GOODNEWS is Jehovahs witnesses .

and it is very goodnews indeed , with no manmade hellfire doctrine in sight .

and understanding just what the start of the great tribulation is about , will aid in our accurate knowledge of the bible.

the start of the great tribulation will be the end of all false religion.

and Jehovahs Witnesses are out of false religion ,revelation 18;4

they are into true religion , with no manmade docrtines in sight .

no false hellfire doctrine in their bible based beliefs , only what the bible REALLY teaches .

they are into true worship instead

and the gathering of a great crowd who will get through the GREAT TRIBULATION is going on in all nations revelation 7; 9-10, 14 .
11-17-2008, 02:39 PM
haggis Wrote:let me say right from the start - there is only 1 religion - that is the Catholic/Christian religion - all the rest is man-made nonsense or made up by satan and the forces of evil to distract all mankind from the truth of God

May Wrote:the start of the great tribulation will be the end of all false religion.

and Jehovahs Witnesses are out of false religion ,revelation 18;4

Rolleyes

11-17-2008, 04:55 PM
may Wrote:and Jehovahs Witnesses are out of false religion ,revelation 18;4

no false hellfire doctrine in their bible based beliefs , only what the bible REALLY teaches .

A group that asserts that they are right and everyone else is wrong is arrogant. It is true that there is only one peak on the mountain. And, we are all walking on different paths towards that peak. But, in the end, we will all arrive at the same spot. Live and let live.
02-05-2010, 12:17 PM (This post was last modified: 02-05-2010 12:19 PM by may.)
(11-17-2008 04:55 PM)Messenger Wrote:  
may Wrote:and Jehovahs Witnesses are out of false religion ,revelation 18;4

A group that asserts that they are right and everyone else is wrong is arrogant. It is true that there is only one peak on the mountain. And, we are all walking on different paths towards that peak. But, in the end, we will all arrive at the same spot. Live and let live.

Its important to be climbing the mountain of JEHOVAH ,as the instruction there is very good, and its good to know that in the last days (which is now) there are many who are being put right from all nations you can read about the mountain of JEHOVAH in
MICAH 4;1-4
And the really great thing about all of this good instruction is that those people from ALL NATIONS are no longer learning war anymore, they are only into PEACE

And it must occur in the final part of the days [that] the mountain of the house of Jehovah will become firmly established above the top of the mountains, and it will certainly be lifted up above the hills; and to it peoples must stream. 2 And many nations will certainly go and say: “Come, YOU people, and let us go up to the mountain of Jehovah and to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will instruct us about his ways, and we will walk in his paths.” For out of Zion law will go forth, and the word of Jehovah out of Jerusalem. 3 And he will certainly render judgment among many peoples, and set matters straight respecting mighty nations far away. And they will have to beat their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning shears. They will not lift up sword, nation against nation, neither will they learn war anymore. 4 And they will actually sit, each one under his vine and under his fig tree, and there will be no one making [them] tremble; for the very mouth of Jehovah of armies has spoken [it].
02-05-2010, 12:55 PM
(11-17-2008 09:37 AM)haggis Wrote:  DEAR FRIENDS

i am a catholic and a great believer in God Jesus and Mary the Mother of Jesus

let me say right from the start - there is only 1 religion - that is the Catholic/Christian religion - all the rest is man-made nonsense or made up by satan and the forces of evil to distract all mankind from the truth of God

evil does not want the world to know how great God is

why ?

Interesting then, that when I was Catholic, it wasn't Mary or Jesus that saved me.

At any rate -- do you have any proof to offer?

Pawol anpil pa leve le mo
Lavi m nan men Bondye o sen
02-05-2010, 09:41 PM (This post was last modified: 02-06-2010 05:35 AM by minus459.)
may wrote: Its important to be climbing the mountain of JEHOVAH ,as the instruction there is very good, and its good to know that in the last days (which is now) there are many who are being put right from all nations you can read about the mountain of JEHOVAH in
MICAH 4;1-4
And the really great thing about all of this good instruction is that those people from ALL NATIONS are no longer learning war anymore, they are only into PEACE

We are in the "last days" and " people from ALL NATIONS are no longer learning war anymore, they are only into PEACE". For a moment there I thought there were a "couple" of wars going on. But I'm glad to see that jehova has fixed that small problem. Do you need oxygen on this mountain? Will we find George Mallory , oops sorry, already found, you can stop looking.
When is the rapture going to happen before or after the tribulation or in the middle?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Exclamation sufferings you'll face during Great Tribulation, which will begin during Obama's term godislove 11 2,319 10-11-2010 08:34 PM
Last Post: StarStuff
  Tribulation, Beast, Antichrist, False Prophet The Word 9 2,612 09-23-2010 02:29 AM
Last Post: may
  GREAT TRIBULATION SET 2 BEGIN haggis 12 2,017 09-16-2010 02:40 PM
Last Post: Zagreus
Exclamation more on how tons of Bible's books confirm Tribulation will begin during Obama's term! godislove 11 2,323 01-25-2009 07:29 AM
Last Post: Pilgrim
Exclamation Woe! Woe! Americans will be like African slaves & WWII-camp Jews during Tribulation godislove 1 804 01-20-2009 08:20 PM
Last Post: B MAN
Exclamation Bible reveals Tribulation will begin during Obama's term: Barak, Balak, Bamah, Abel,. godislove 10 4,180 01-17-2009 08:48 AM
Last Post: godislove

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)