Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Gamma Ray Burst in 1054 AD and the depleting OZONE and 2012
11-24-2009, 02:34 PM (This post was last modified: 11-24-2009 02:38 PM by Raphael.)
Gamma Ray Burst in 1054 AD and the depleting OZONE and 2012
1054 A.D. the Gamma Ray Burst and the depleting OZONE and 2012?

stay tuned for updates on this thread.

I want to present the undeniable evidence that I have been seeking to help reconcile science and religion.
Why would I bother?
Because it is fun? Wink
The true blue evidence is called the Crab Pulsar (PSR B0531+21) which is a relatively young neutron star.

This year 1054 plus the crab pulsar PSR 80531+21 gives us real insight...a BRIDGE of undeniable TRUTH, that just might help get us across to the other side. Praise

NASA on their own web site admits that SOUND waves exist in space.
Since landing on the moon what have we learned about Space that we did not know prior to actually pretending to go there?
SOUND in space is one revelation.
Dark Matter and Dark Energy
GRB, their source and potential.
We have learned so much since the days of Apollo.
But what we are learning today about SPACE, suggests that a manned Apollo landing on the MOON never ever happened.

From this point on in my archetypal journey dude I pray for an opportunity to be on the stage with IGNORANT MAINSTREAM defenders of the realm, Phil Plait and DICK Dawkins.
Here we have yet another tricky dicky?
The stakes are much higher than watergate?

On stage with me, the supporting cast I would use to help, support my ideas, to illustrate where I am coming from...would look 'something' like this...

Milo Wolff

(author of an electron Standing Wave theory known as WSM)
Fintan
Marko Rodin

(you three fellas really need to do lunch, I will pay the bill)
Dr. Leonard Horowitz Knights of Malta inductee, investigator into '528 hertz'
(who was a neighbor of Marko Rodin in Hawaii)
And this is very cool...add 1054 to 528 = 1582 = Gregorian Calendar was initiated ... and 10 days were lost.
1054 = 10 = CARD X of the Tarot too...yes...I do see the signature.
i.e. PSR B0531+21 = 0112358/B BUT is it an 8 or a B?
They look the same?
I reckon it could be a reference to the note B flat.
Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor
(who is a brain anatomist and who suffered a stroke....went to the dark side, and came back with an enlightening story)
Dr. Temple Gradin
(this women who talks to cows gives us insight into why all of the semitic alphabets begin with a letter that means OX or COW or APIS or can we just refer to it all as [censored], all tied into the AGE of Taurus and supported by the RUNES where I find Hitler and Company?
Savant modern day 'mystic' Daniel Tamat who is THE Prime number extraordinaire mystic who walks this earth....
Daniel also helps me illustrate how #58 = St. John the Baptist AND most importantly this savant has an image captured in his mind for every number between 1 and 10,000 ... my favorite symbol, the swastika, has been around that long, 10,000 years AND in Japan or is it China, the swastika = 10,000
Daniel what shape exists in your mind's eye for 10,000 dude...I would love to know?
and on stage would be a host of other RIGHT brained savants, I have learned to appreciate watching ewetube.
i.e. Kim Peek

who is Kim Peek?
here is an example of how modern culture POLLUTES truth by exploiting it, for profit.

google 'Rain Man' ... you get the film and its stars mostly.
BUT you must google 'the real rain man' to appreciate the truth.

These folks, the SAVANTS are the aliens among us NOW ... they can in fact provide us with the KEY to open the DOOR to the mystery of SOUND.

Phil Plait and DICK Dawkins would also get an invite.
But I bet these two shallow men don't show up.
But I really really really hope they do...OOPS I forgot ONE really important fella that could use a bit of humbling too...bring the Pope along to give us his version of the COSMIC GRB event in 1054.
An event that maybe helped divide the CHURCH into east and west.

And the best part...
My archetypal journey/story has an epilogue.
I illustrate (of course) how 1054 = 10 = CARD X of the TAROT and the COSMIC archetypal CODE I seem to have tapped into.

0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 58**

What if the bible is like a diary?
A cook book that uses the 'F' word?
I know just the fella to cook it for us.

The modern day Pharaoh, we know as Chef Ramses :lol:
Hel's kitchen ...

1054 read it from right to left?

fahrenheit 451 Cool
we are immersed in an archetypal 'narrative'
DIARY? or COOK BOOK? or BIBLE? is the question.

namaste

**0112358 >>> Praying
http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic....highlight=

NATURE cannot be HIDDEN only VEILeD with NARRATIVES that defy NATURE

CodeX4 and the Reconciliation of Science and Religion
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/about/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-25-2009, 01:28 AM (This post was last modified: 11-25-2009 01:39 AM by clarence clutterbuck.)
RE: Gamma Ray Burst in 1054 AD and the depleting OZONE and 2012
Most of that went over my head, but the eye was briefly attracted to this conspiracy theorising morsel.

raphael Wrote:We have learned so much since the days of Apollo.
But what we are learning today about SPACE, suggests that a manned Apollo landing on the MOON never ever happened.

If the Apollo missions were faked, this has to mean that so were the three posters of the Apollo 8 mission that adorned my bedroom wall in 1968-- received I might add after diligently saving and mailing several Crosse & Blackwell soup can labels to the manufacturers.

It all goes to show that you can't trust anything these days.

[Image: earth_lg.gif]
11-25-2009, 04:35 PM (This post was last modified: 11-25-2009 06:55 PM by Raphael.)
(11-25-2009 01:28 AM)clarence clutterbuck Wrote:  Most of that went over my head, but the eye was briefly attracted to this conspiracy theorising morsel.

raphael Wrote:We have learned so much since the days of Apollo.

If the Apollo missions were faked, this has to mean that so were the three posters of the Apollo 8 mission that adorned my bedroom wall in 1968-- received I might add after diligently saving and mailing several Crosse & Blackwell soup can labels to the manufacturers.

It all goes to show that you can't trust anything these days.

[Image: earth_lg.gif]

it does not mean all images are fake...it is known fact that satellites orbited the moon taking images before men landing.
it is a known fact they could take very good images back in the 60-70s
and the mars missions prove robots can gather info as well as humans.

more evidence:
Just recently LCROSS found water on the MOON, this occurred 40+ years after the astroNOTs, who having been there on the surface could not find?
hmm

namaste

important update:
Part II to this thread, it helps explain the opening post.
http://2012forum.com/forum/viewtopic.php...69#p206469

namaste

11-26-2009, 04:57 AM (This post was last modified: 11-26-2009 10:45 AM by clarence clutterbuck.)
raphael Wrote:more evidence:
Just recently LCROSS found water on the MOON, this occurred 40+ years after the astroNOTs, who having been there on the surface could not find?
hmm

The recent discovery of water on the Moon was made by crashing part of a spacecraft into a deep crater near the south pole, where its depths would be unable to receive the intense sunlight that bathes the rest of the lunar surface. In this graphic depiction of the Apollo landing sites, we can see that none were anywhere near the Moon's polar regions.

[Image: 369299main_apollolandinglocator_540.jpg]

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/LRO/mu...sites.html
11-26-2009, 08:45 AM (This post was last modified: 11-26-2009 11:07 AM by Raphael.)
i don't really want to talk about the MOON on this thread CC
(at this time...I might want to come back to it though...later)
I would prefer to discuss the Crab Nebula....and the Gamma Ray Burst

at 1 kiloparsec if we were hit with a GRB, we would begin to lose half of our ozone, this would be a trigger for a possible mass extinction event.

at 2 kiloparsec ... and that is how far the Crab Nebula is from your backyard...it means what...using inverse square law, that light must adhere too, and sound?

it means that our OZONE problems today might be the result of the Crab Nebula going supernova and that event reaching us in 1054 AD.

a crabby pulsar remains...

namaste

11-26-2009, 02:33 PM
Raphael, I honestly can't make heads or tails of any of your posts.

namaste
11-27-2009, 09:41 AM (This post was last modified: 11-27-2009 09:42 AM by Raphael.)
(11-26-2009 02:33 PM)Geoffrey Taucer Wrote:  Raphael, I honestly can't make heads or tails of any of your posts.

namaste

so whose problem is that?
IT IS YOURS
I summarized the OP, in the last post.
I dumbed it down for you...
I made it real simple.
I thought.
But ignorance ALWAYS shows up and says something really stupid.
IF you cannot see the connections I make...you are mere evidence of how folks cannot see the OBVIOUS>>>

there was an event in 1054 AD recorded by both science and religion, that might be having an effect on our OZONE today.

MY LESSON?
the echo of ignorance is eternal.... Sad
what do you understand GT?
eh?
obviously we have different interests...
we OBVIOUSLY read different source material
I watch very little TV and read no newspapers.

Do YOU access these languages?
how about quantum physics?
do you understand the math?
biology/physics/chemistry?
what do you get dude, what tools do you use to interpret the cosmos.
TV? the bible?

what other languages you do access?
IF I speak only Swahili, and never read a bible, or a physics book, is my perspective of the world false?
Or is the western wanker's perspective of me the Swahili false?

IF I wrote all of my threads in a language foreign to you...
what would you say?
baa baa baa?
just because I wrote it in English AND so many folks still go DUH, says what?

do some research dude.
do you clink on the links I provide?

what is a parsec
start there
how long does it take for cosmic messages to get around?
how do they get around?
SOUND and LIGHT?

so GT what kind of crap do you read?
mainstream science or bible babble?
IDENTIFY your problem to me.

namaste

12-10-2009, 03:33 PM
about the number 1054. This this number depict that division of the two churches, Cotholic from Orthodox, and also Leah's son Judah -number 4 from Rachel's son Dan -number 5 Leah's children are the Catholic churches and Rachel's children are the Ortholdox and Protestant. So 1054 represents their division at the change of the millennium. The second world war had the same battling tribes so 19"45." dan b
12-11-2009, 02:06 PM
(12-10-2009 03:33 PM)leonard Wrote:  about the number 1054. This this number depict that division of the two churches, Cotholic from Orthodox, and also Leah's son Judah -number 4 from Rachel's son Dan -number 5 Leah's children are the Catholic churches and Rachel's children are the Ortholdox and Protestant. So 1054 represents their division at the change of the millennium. The second world war had the same battling tribes so 19"45." dan b

nice connections dan b

but what is between 4 and 5?

4.5 Crossover frequency maybe?
more on this later...

1054 A.D. Gamma Ray Burst Event was "Witnessed by everybody EXCEPT the Roman Catholic Church"

Quote:No, surely the church saw it as well. The schism twelve days later is evidence enough of that.

But I'd bet my hat that, at the time, the church was all kinds of freaked out about that star, seeing it as the return of the Star of Bethlehem, the only thing they'd be able to relate it to. So there the church would have been, thinking the Star of Bethlehem was back and Jesus' Second Coming was imminent. I'd bet that they wrote all about that theory at the time, but later, years or maybe decades later when it was starting to become pretty obvious that Jesus hadn't returned after all, they went back and edited out all the references to that star out of embarrassment. The RCC was big on censorship, after all.

But they couldn't censor the historical fact of the schism.

maybe I should have said...

The Roman Catholic Church 'recorded' the event differently.

HOW THE POWER AND GLORY maintaining the euro-status-quo, interpreted and dispensed this EVENT is very telling.

There was a long buildup to the schism, but it is clear that a coup was staged in the 23 day window.
July 4th 1054 the GRB blast
12 days later
July 16th the Church is divided into EAST - WEST
11 days later
July 27th the light diminishes.

THIS is the point.
This event also lasted 653 NIGHTs.
It was the result of the MOST ENERGETIC EVENT THAT CAN OCCUR IN THE UNIVERSE.
Like wow WTF was that?
Even science is mum on it.
Downplays it...I WAS SHOCKED to hear it lasted 653 NIGHTS.

Can you imagine what would happen today.
It would first probably knock OUT the electronics, satellites etc.

AND IT WAS ALL BASED ON NAKED EYE observation...back in 1054 A.D.
Thus there would be no secrets or advantages, other than having a knowledge of stars OR your ace in the hole...'an act of god'.

What I am suggesting is that this is all the proof we need to follow me DOWN THE NEXT HOLE...that reveals another intentional veiling of a celestial narrative.

What STARS do the 4 Evangelists/4 Gospels represent?
We know the Roman Catholic Church lied about the source of the 1054 A.D. GAMMA RAY BURST.

The PERSIAN astrologers/astronomers did NOT lie about the source of the 1054 GRB.

Which leads us to the next questions or two.
What could the Bethlehem Star be...
But more importantly...
What did the Persian astrologers/astronomers call the FOUR ROYAL STARS?

4 ROYAL STARS (called the Watchers) = 4 Gospels, 4 Evangelists = 4 Beasts of Ezekiels vision

The plot thickens because we find those 4 Beasts in the Tarot....on CARD X and CARD XXI

CARD X revelations:
The PRECESSION of the Equinoxes, The FOUR ROYAL STARS, Ezekiel’s Vision and the SWASTIKA:
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2007/06...yal-stars/

more about '4'
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/category/4/

namaste

Raphael

12-18-2009, 12:19 PM
another attempt at explaining the event of 1054 A.D.
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1...936596/pg1

namaste

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  NASA debunks 2012 myths GTseng3 95 14,199 10-14-2009 09:30 AM
Last Post: Zagreus
  2012 = The DAY the SUN Stood STILL Raphael 0 731 07-19-2009 10:00 AM
Last Post: Raphael

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)