Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Girl cries blood
09-15-2009, 03:54 AM
Girl cries blood
anyone seen "the girl who cries blood" on NatGeo?

what you guys think about this?

the hematologist's were baffled on this special case.
the little girl and her mom agreed to have the girl 24hr surveillance. I can't wait to see the continuation of the story.

religion has no answer to it and doctors are clueless how blood is seeping through skin with no wounds. I hope it won't end up to be a scam.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-15-2009, 10:30 AM
RE: Girl cries blood
(09-15-2009 03:54 AM)friendofafriend Wrote:  anyone seen "the girl who cries blood" on NatGeo?

what you guys think about this?

the hematologist's were baffled on this special case.
the little girl and her mom agreed to have the girl 24hr surveillance. I can't wait to see the continuation of the story.

religion has no answer to it and doctors are clueless how blood is seeping through skin with no wounds. I hope it won't end up to be a scam.

Quote:Doctors in the region of Patna, northeast India, have no medical explanation as to the cause of this most unusual anomaly, but local Hindu holy men have declared Rashida a miracle. Followers bow in deference as they stand before her, showering her family with holy offerings.
http://www.weirdasianews.com/2009/05/13/...ars-blood/

Proof that Hinduism is the correct religion?
09-15-2009, 10:46 AM (This post was last modified: 09-15-2009 10:57 AM by Raphael.)
RE: Girl cries blood
Quote:The presence of hysterical traits as confirmed by the consulting psychiatrist led us to label hysteria as a possible case' of bloody tears in this case. Huss [6], Damalix [7], and Hynek [8] had also reported cases of haemolacria in patients of hysteria but the mechanism of production of bloody tears in these patients remain obscure, so far. However, Duke Elder [4] comments that in menstrual cases, it is the instability of the nervous system rather than hormonal disturbance, that is the cause.
http://www.ijo.in/article.asp?issn=0301-...=Ahluwalia

Nerves not hormones?
An event taking place in the mind?
Overpaid expert MDs always categorize somebody crazy when they fail to comprehend the more profound TRUTH that the apparent anomaly brings to the forefront.

"...instability of the nervous system"

Ever notice, often when modern science hits/meets the esoteric metaphysical wall, a wall that physics suggests does exist (called the Planck Era) they say really stupid things?

So one person's Hysteria causes her inner nature to do/accomplish freakish things, that we normal sane people cannot do?

I do wonder what a humanity that goes to mass, which becomes a mass of hypnotized humanity, end up creating with their silly nilly thoughts?

Tears and Fears?

What kind of reality gets *projected*?

namaste

NATURE cannot be HIDDEN only VEILeD with NARRATIVES that defy NATURE

CodeX4 and the Reconciliation of Science and Religion
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/about/

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)