Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Go to this Site for Preparational Information: Biological/Chemical Weapons Attack?
12-08-2008, 02:39 PM (This post was last modified: 12-09-2008 10:49 AM by Question_It.)
Exclamation Go to this Site for Preparational Information: Biological/Chemical Weapons Attack?
Let me warn you:

*when you go to the site make sure you sign up for their free alerts because many of the sites are being hacked and removed*

In 2003, groups of scientists, physicians, and others, found their way onto concentration-camp type FEMA managed sites--right here in America, and they documanted via hidden camera, what they saw. They were told the thousands of crematorium coffins at these sites were to be used to discard bodies in case of a biological weapons attack on the U.S. This week, December 2008, the media has been reporting that the US military has announced a more than probable biological/chemical weapons attack on this country within the next five years--what they neglected to mention is that THEY will be the one carrying out the attacks.

The site that you are about to visit will tell it in an in-your-face, this is reality, non-religio way.

If you believe in God--go to the site!

If you don't believe in God--go to the site.

HOWEVER: if you are a person who cannot function well under pressure, or who breaks down when under the influence of extreme fear--don't go to it. It contains all of the info I have been warning you about but with specific governmental executive orders also listed.

READ about how to prepare for a pandemic; how to prepare for quarantine; how to prepare yourselves and your families; and how to get out of here if you can. Just follow the guidelines. Read about the weaponized avian flu and the concentration camps in our country--yes, concentration camps.
When I wrote that the US government will be responsible for killing its own citizens, some cried "Conspiracy theorist!"
We are physicians; biological and chemical engineers; ex-governmental officials... We KNOW what they're planning....follow this link: Weaponized Avian Flu; Concentration Prisons in America?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-08-2008, 03:28 PM (This post was last modified: 12-09-2008 06:44 AM by Question_It.)
RE: Go to this Site for Preparational Information: Biological/Chemical Weapons Attack?
If any of you are concerned about your web activity being tracked and/or monitored, use Scroogle (scroogle.org). It is a search feature developed to allow web-browsers the freedom to surf the net and not have your search-history recorded. They also have an SSL secured search feature so that your results are encrypted, and they log the top 100 google search results.
Question_It Wrote:Let me warn you:

In 2003, a group of scientists, physicians, and others, found their way onto concentration-camp type FEMA managed sites--right here in America, and they documanted via hidden camera, what they saw. They were told the thousands of crematorium coffins at these sites, were to be used to discard bodies in case of a biological weapons attack on the U.S. This week, the media has been reporting that the US military has announced a more than probable biological/chemical weapons attack on this country within the next five years--what they neglected to mention is that THEY will be the one carrying out the executions.

The site that you are about to visit will tell it in an in-your-face, this is reality, non-religio way.

If you don't believe in God--go to the site!

HOWEVER: if you are a person who cannot function well under pressure, or who breaks down when under the influence of extreme fear--don't go to it. It contains all of the info I have been warning you about but with specific governmental executive orders also listed.

READ about how to prepare for a pandemic; how to prepare for quarantine; how to prepare yourselves and your families; and how to get out of here if you can. Just follow the guidelines. Read about the weaponized avian flu and the concentration camps in our country--yes, concentration camps.
When I wrote that the US government will be responsible for killing its own citizens, some cried "Conspiracy theorist!"
We are physicians; biological and chemical engineers; ex-governmental officials... We KNOW what they're planning....follow this link: Weaponized Avian Flu; Concentration Prisons in America?
12-08-2008, 03:55 PM
RE: Go to this Site for Preparational Information: Biological/Chemical Weapons Attack?
Question_It Wrote:If any of you are concerned about your web activity being tracked and/or monitored, use Scroogle (scroogle.org). It is a search feature developed to allow web-browsers the freedom to serf the net and not have your search-history recorded. They also have an SSL secured search feature so that your results are encrypted, and they log the top 100 google search results.

In 2003, a group of scientists, physicians, and others, found their way onto concentration-camp type FEMA managed sites--right here in America, and they documanted via hidden camera, what they saw. They were told the thousands of crematorium coffins at these sites, were to be used to discard bodies in case of a biological weapons attack on the U.S. This week, the media has been reporting that the US military has announced a more than probable biological/chemical weapons attack on this country within the next five years--what they neglected to mention is that THEY will be the one carrying out the executions.

The site that you are about to visit will tell it in an in-your-face, this is reality, non-religio way. If you don't believe in God--go to the site!

this really isn't that scary. in fact, it's kinda comforting that the govt. is thinking of all this stuff and is making the preparations nessicary (spelling?) to our survival. the only thing i don't like is how much power Obama would have if he decided to "show his true colors". lol, not likely, though.
12-08-2008, 05:22 PM (This post was last modified: 12-08-2008 05:24 PM by Question_It.)
Hey there B MAN:

The posts on that website that reveal the executive orders are actually showing you proof of how your rights as a citizen have been hijacked by the government and turned over to a one-world-government ruling elite! Your freedoms are basically gone. Your right to protest will be utterly removed once they implement their rule of law under this in-coming administration. We will finally get to see how it feels to live under a one-world dictatorship... .
B MAN Wrote:
Question_It Wrote:If any of you are concerned about your web activity being tracked and/or monitored, use Scroogle (scroogle.org). It is a search feature developed to allow web-browsers the freedom to serf the net and not have your search-history recorded. They also have an SSL secured search feature so that your results are encrypted, and they log the top 100 google search results.

The site that you are about to visit will tell it in an in-your-face, this is reality, non-religio way. If you don't believe in God--go to the site!

this really isn't that scary. in fact, it's kinda comforting that the govt. is thinking of all this stuff and is making the preparations nessicary (spelling?) to our survival. the only thing i don't like is how much power Obama would have if he decided to "show his true colors". lol, not likely, though.
12-08-2008, 05:28 PM
why do you worry,only puppets trying to scare you.

Good evil salvation
12-08-2008, 06:17 PM (This post was last modified: 12-08-2008 06:20 PM by Question_It.)
You need to make preparation for yourself, alright, wherever you live. Faith without works is dead. If the warning is provided, heed it. God did not create us so that He would do all the thinking for us while we do nothing with the brain He provided us with. Put it to use. When Jesus warned his disciples that they needed to flee when they saw what he told him them to look for, those who followed his directions lived, those who didn't were taken as slaves or were killed. If you really read the Bible, then you know that it declares that faith without works is dead. Stop sitting around. There are videos and info that provide step-by-step instruction for the steps YOU can take to HELP YOURSELF. Whatever it is you can't do, along with your prayers for assistance, THEN God steps in. Contrary to popular belief, God does give His creation room to make decisions independant of Him--even Angels in heaven get to make decisions. When David had to face Goliath, he didn't sit around passive saying God will save me. No..he prayed, then gathered his weaponry and faced an adversary PREPARED. And David, with God's backing him--WON! This is how we are designed. We are truly born free. Don't ever forget it! You are FREE!
smellycat Wrote:why do you worry,only puppets trying to scare you.
12-08-2008, 08:06 PM
Question_It Wrote:Hey there B MAN:

The posts on that website that reveal the executive orders are actually showing you proof of how your rights as a citizen have been hijacked by the government and turned over to a one-world-government ruling elite! Your freedoms are basically gone. Your right to protest will be utterly removed once they implement their rule of law under this in-coming administration. We will finally get to see how it feels to live under a one-world dictatorship... .
B MAN Wrote:

even if we survive the attack, who would want to live under that? can we stop it, or just ride it out?

wouldn't it be better to just commit suicide right now and just go see god? i'll tell him what's going on and he can stop it. good idea, right?
12-08-2008, 09:21 PM
No, suicide is not an option. We are NOT cowards! Our Creator promises that His son, the Messiah, will stand up for those who stick with him in the final part of the days. We are told to stand tall! Not shrink back in fear. Don't worry...just do your part to stand tall and God will do the rest! He can't lose. God has declared: and the nations will HAVE to know that I am The Most High! So if you're talking about killing yourself you'll miss the showSmile And God has promised that our planet will be restored. Just watch this drama unfold, whatever we can't do, God will take care of the rest. And pray. Jesus provided a model prayer for us to follow when praying to God at Matthew 6:9, and you can talk to Him about it; I do. And read your Bible.

B MAN Wrote:

B MAN Wrote:

even if we survive the attack, who would want to live under that? can we stop it, or just ride it out?

wouldn't it be better to just commit suicide right now and just go see god? i'll tell him what's going on and he can stop it. good idea, right?
12-08-2008, 09:34 PM
Question_It Wrote:No, suicide is not an option. We are NOT cowards! Our Creator promises that His son, the Messiah, will stand up for those who stick with him in the final part of the days. We are told to stand tall! Not shrink back in fear. Don't worry...just do your part to stand tall and God will do the rest! He can't lose. God has declared: and the nations will HAVE to know that I am The Most High! So if you're talking about killing yourself you'll miss the showSmile And God has promised that our planet will be restored. Just watch this drama unfold, whatever we can't do, God will take care of the rest. And pray. Jesus provided a model prayer for us to follow when praying to God at Matthew 6:9, and you can talk to Him about it; I do. And read your Bible.

B MAN Wrote:

B MAN Wrote:

and what do we do in case god doesn't show? (no reference to the song intended)
12-08-2008, 10:08 PM (This post was last modified: 12-08-2008 10:11 PM by Question_It.)
B MAN Wrote:
Question_It Wrote:No, suicide is not an option. We are NOT cowards! Our Creator promises that His son, the Messiah, will stand up for those who stick with him in the final part of the days. We are told to stand tall! Not shrink back in fear. Don't worry...just do your part to stand tall and God will do the rest! He can't lose. God has declared: and the nations will HAVE to know that I am The Most High! So if you're talking about killing yourself you'll miss the showSmile And God has promised that our planet will be restored. Just watch this drama unfold, whatever we can't do, God will take care of the rest. And pray. Jesus provided a model prayer for us to follow when praying to God at Matthew 6:9, and you can talk to Him about it; I do. And read your Bible.

B MAN Wrote:

B MAN Wrote:

and what do we do in case god doesn't show? (no reference to the song intended)

Big Grin I've never heard it put that way before... But God always keeps His promises. Always. He can't lose... . And it was written generations ago that we would get to see God save those who showed love for His son's (the Christ's) name.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Source Information on Religions Truth seeker 3 584 03-05-2012 02:07 PM
Last Post: Truth seeker
  Grace relies on good information. Greatest I am 4 711 05-03-2011 03:55 PM
Last Post: Greatest I am
  Why do Muslims and Atheists attack Christianity Sinlful Hypocrite 28 4,316 10-12-2010 10:04 PM
Last Post: Sinlful Hypocrite
  Preserve Dead Bodies in 100% Fresh Condition without any chemical, wax etc? Rightful Religion 0 912 12-08-2009 08:59 AM
Last Post: Rightful Religion
  a Good site summer 0 496 06-01-2009 06:27 PM
Last Post: summer

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)