Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
God’s Law is -- No miracles. Man and physics Rule Earth.
09-15-2009, 12:31 PM

I was praying the other day for a miracle.

http://photosthatchangedtheworld.com/sta...d-vulture/

I had discussed this topic elsewhere on the issue of the morality of dispatching this poor soul, if no way was found to maintain or save it’s/his life.

This type of preventable woes are the morally toughest issues to resolve.

It struck me as odd, that whoever had dominion over the earth, presumably God, did not just use a miracle. He does have an unlimited amount and the above, or something equally as evil, happens thousands of times a day. Even Satan can always use another sinner and if he had dominion then even he would not allow such useless death. Hard to maintain God as the good guy when Satan kills less by far.

I then remembered that God decreed that no miracles would be allowed on earth and that, even though Jesus did not agree, my opinion only, His law was eternal. God has to exert authority on these occasions and others, like Noah’s flood, when Jesus does not step up and punish.

This took us to miracles and magic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xwyx8UoAp...re=related

There is ample scriptural support to know that God does not want magic or miracles here and that those who do magic should be put to death because they would take away, as far as scripture is concerned, our free will. A gift from God.
A rather silly notion. Freedom is taken, it cannot be given.

Regardless of the reason, the law is there. No magic or miracles allowed.

My position is this.
The law of God, in this case is unjust.

Next thing you know, God will have us discriminate against Gays, women and slaves, can’t have that now can we? Oops, digressed.

My position is that man cannot tell the difference in magic or miracles regardless of the source be it from a witch, or a God.

It is possible that we are killing our God as He is reborn.
He would of course return as what we would mistake as a witch.
Now I do not believe in this. I believe that God does not need to return, He gets things right the first time every time. I digress again.

The Bible seems to be speaking in too directions on miracles and magic.
It says to kill magic makers and at the same time tells us to believe in a God who’s only possible proof of Godliness, is to be a magic maker.

What the hell is going on?

If God has outlawed miracles and magic, Is that why we are left to all die?
Is that why He has not done miracles in 2000 years?

He will not break His law.

1 Corinthians 13:11
When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

The questions then are these and should I would apply the above rule,

Has God decreed no miracles or magic?
Do you believe in miracles and magic?
Would a God with miracles and Dominion not act?
Should those who believe in such nonsense as miracles and magic be told with firmness that they are believing in foolishness?

Regards
DL
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-23-2010, 11:15 AM
RE: God’s Law is -- No miracles. Man and physics Rule Earth.
Umm, Miracles in a sense of manifestation are a very real thing.

True, God is in charge of the land and thus, you in a sense would have to leave Gods land in order to have your own rule. Yet the God of this land is the only man who He considers God, so you might like to listen to Him. I think you would require it!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-23-2010, 11:53 AM
(07-23-2010 11:15 AM)azurescen Wrote:  Umm, Miracles in a sense of manifestation are a very real thing.

True, God is in charge of the land and thus, you in a sense would have to leave Gods land in order to have your own rule. Yet the God of this land is the only man who He considers God, so you might like to listen to Him. I think you would require it!

God is in charge yet man does as he likes without permission and God does nothing to impose His rule.
An absentee landlord who does not collect rent. Sweet.

How foolish.

Your words do not match reality and are therfore fantasy.

Regards
DL

God is a cosmic consciousness.
Our next evolutionary step.
No choice.
07-23-2010, 01:18 PM (This post was last modified: 07-23-2010 01:19 PM by Raphael.)
I now neither of you fellas really understand how physics and sacred 'G' collide in the LHC at CERN.

so I know you fellas are NOT aware of this myth formula either

ignorance x ignorance = MOB^2? Tongue

NATURE cannot be HIDDEN only VEILeD with NARRATIVES that defy NATURE

CodeX4 and the Reconciliation of Science and Religion
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/about/
07-23-2010, 01:29 PM
(07-23-2010 11:53 AM)Greatest I am Wrote:  
(07-23-2010 11:15 AM)azurescen Wrote:  Umm, Miracles in a sense of manifestation are a very real thing.

God is in charge yet man does as he likes without permission and God does nothing to impose His rule.

How foolish.

Regards
DL

You're assuming He/She/It actually cares? I think he's less like an absentee landlord and more like a kid done with his science project.
All this is assuming one thing? He/She/It exists. If you can't take a leap of faith and believe that God and his miracles exist, although millions have been slaughtered by his name or otherwise, then there is no real reason to believe in such a God.

make a wish: http://www.real-wishes.com
07-23-2010, 02:29 PM
(07-23-2010 01:29 PM)vociferous Wrote:  

How foolish.

Regards
DL

You're assuming He/She/It actually cares? I think he's less like an absentee landlord and more like a kid done with his science project.
All this is assuming one thing? He/She/It exists. If you can't take a leap of faith and believe that God and his miracles exist, although millions have been slaughtered by his name or otherwise, then there is no real reason to believe in such a God.

My motto.
Faith without facts is for fools.

Regards
DL

No choice.
07-23-2010, 04:58 PM (This post was last modified: 07-23-2010 05:00 PM by azurescen.)
Umm...well, I have only noticed a planet full of people swallow crap left and right. You are proof of lots of the krap, facts coming from someone who uses the miracles as a reason to act like they know something when truly only one knows anything.

If landlord could do as they pleased, they would spend a lot less time with me in their head, and yet they do that because they please, so whether you can even speak about God as if you know anything and yet have God's own allowance reveal zero choice...

Are you even asking God in order to speak for Him?

How foolish.

Regards
DL

Either of you communicate with the universe??

If you could try that, you would give fact to the matter, and God to His purpose. People are people, yet they are what they do. As you are what you eat, a person is what they do. They may overcome, yet they still represent only what they choose.

Freedom of choice....ring a bell?
07-23-2010, 06:17 PM
(07-23-2010 04:58 PM)azurescen Wrote:  Umm...well, I have only noticed a planet full of people swallow crap left and right. You are proof of lots of the krap, facts coming from someone who uses the miracles as a reason to act like they know something when truly only one knows anything.

If landlord could do as they pleased, they would spend a lot less time with me in their head, and yet they do that because they please, so whether you can even speak about God as if you know anything and yet have God's own allowance reveal zero choice...

Are you even asking God in order to speak for Him?

How foolish.

Regards
DL

Either of you communicate with the universe??

If you could try that, you would give fact to the matter, and God to His purpose. People are people, yet they are what they do. As you are what you eat, a person is what they do. They may overcome, yet they still represent only what they choose.

Freedom of choice....ring a bell?

If God is what He does, then He is nothing.

Regards
DL

No choice.
07-23-2010, 07:39 PM
If you have a brain...than you are a demon

God will get rid of the likes of you soon enough, and yet cmon man....WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT...and who to?

If you are what you do than....your sh**
07-23-2010, 08:12 PM
hey this is where all the crazy fookers hang out...or at least those IGNORANT fellas who call others crazy.

either way I must belong!!!!!!!!!!

NATURE cannot be HIDDEN only VEILeD with NARRATIVES that defy NATURE

CodeX4 and the Reconciliation of Science and Religion
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/about/

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Burke Rule Visqueen 1 1,742 03-22-2017 06:15 PM
Last Post: Visqueen
  Women. God’s afterthought and man’s curse to rule. Greatest I am 20 2,315 02-23-2016 01:26 PM
Last Post: Imprecise Interrupt
  Should man rule over women for women’s own good? Greatest I am 3 912 05-25-2012 10:21 AM
Last Post: Greatest I am
  Are we living in God’s kingdom, or Satan‘s? Greatest I am 122 11,714 05-22-2012 01:39 PM
  Golden Rule EqualAtheist 17 2,276 07-08-2011 08:49 AM
Last Post: Huitaca
  miracles julianpenrod 110 8,862 07-07-2011 02:07 PM
Last Post: biomystic
  Bible law exceeds God’s “Eye for an Eye” law. Greatest I am 0 349 06-01-2011 03:31 PM
  Did Jesus rejects O T God’s ways? Greatest I am 17 1,995 03-20-2011 05:43 PM
  Would a Plan annul God’s & our free will? Greatest I am 0 395 01-15-2011 03:41 PM
  Noah would says No to God, or be a Traitor to Jesus, says do onto others rule? Greatest I am 9 1,518 01-09-2011 11:07 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)