Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
God! From a Gnostics point of view!
09-24-2009, 03:09 AM
God! From a Gnostics point of view!
I'm Gnostic and this is what I think about God,

God can't be Good or Evil.
God can be manifested Positive or Negative.

God has no Gender, Faith, Race or any other human Idea.
The Lord does care about us, and she knows what it is we need.
People don't have any clue what they need only what they want.

We as people are Ignorant of Each other, but no one is an Island.

To know you Higher Power you must first know yourself.
You may Walk Closer to her, but you will never fully Comprehend her.

God is in all things.
All things make up God.
God has the Control even if you don't think she does.

Only an Open Minded person can know God.
Closed minded people can't get close to God because they have given themselves rules.

A Follower of God keeps Precepts and not Rules.
Let the Precepts be things you say "I'll try to do that, but might not because I'm imperfect."

A fool holds on tight to Rules Set in Stone.
A wise man will open her mind and seek the Truth without Deceit.

A wise man keeps his rooms organized and his mind cluttered!
If the enemy shall seek your Knowledge it will come forth as none sense and a babbling vale.

There is no Good or Evil only a Grey area where Positive and Negative Energies meet at the center.

"Hidden underneath the stoned cold surface of every Pious Person lays buried a Kinky Pervert, Stop bringing shovels, Where not digging!"-Azrael
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-24-2009, 06:57 AM (This post was last modified: 09-24-2009 07:09 AM by Raphael.)
RE: God! From a Gnostics point of view!
(09-24-2009 03:09 AM)Azrael17 Wrote:  I'm Gnostic and this is what I think about God,

Cool you should enjoy this post then.
Where I compare the temples of both the gnostics and the roman catholic christians...

Where I show how those who bible thump the 4 Gospels, attempt to trump their beliefs, over those of you who believe in a 5th Gospel of Thomas.

[Image: ShrineoftheBooklayout.jpg][Image: vatican2.jpg]

On the left is the SHRINE OF THE BOOK where the gnostic DSS Dead Sea Scrolls are kept...including the 5th Gospel of Thomas.

On the right is the Vatican, the holier than thou power brokers who only endorse the canonical 4 Gospels.

Please note BOTH have 'circles or ellipses'
But the clue that they both are hinting at the same or similar underlying belief system is found in the BLACK DOOR.

Coincidence...?
Shall we go to Peru and look for the magic BLACK DOOR, or perhaps the proverbial STARGATE?

[Image: 4sacredsitesMoray3.jpg]
Rings of MORAY, Peru

Can you see the DOOR in the grass...in the same general 'position' as the Black Door in St. Peter and the Black Door in the Shrine of the Book in Jerusalem?

So the experts (please note parousia) say they do not know for sure what this PRE-COLUMBIAN site was used for by the INCA.
Well I have a damn good idea.
Fookin' experts have tunnel vision.
Fookin' experts SHOULD read my offerings...
What the fook is wrong with the experts parousia?
....please list your excuses for why these sites do not indicate the same damn thing.

Eh?
Show me an expert and I will show you a paradoxical smart/stupid fool who misses the obvious because he is too focused on proving his own ignorance, time and again.
And the beat goes on.

1, 2, 3, 4,
The beats of the heart match the goose-stepping fascist inside of us all.

How about you Azrael what do you see?

http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2007/09...oray-peru/
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/categor...y-symbols/
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2008/11...pe-part-i/

namaste

NATURE cannot be HIDDEN only VEILeD with NARRATIVES that defy NATURE

CodeX4 and the Reconciliation of Science and Religion
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/about/
09-29-2009, 01:17 AM
(09-24-2009 06:57 AM)Raphael Wrote:  
(09-24-2009 03:09 AM)Azrael17 Wrote:  I'm Gnostic and this is what I think about God,

How about you Azrael what do you see?

namaste

I'll have to do some research on this first and then get back to you but this has peaked my interest.

In the mean time here is some thing to think about.

Perhaps I hypothesize that Christianity has a Dark Secret that the Vatican is trying to keep under lock and key.

Perhaps Christianity's roots come from more than just Judaism and Jesus.

Perhaps Petter wasn't an actually Apostle or Perhaps he was but he alone didn't build the Church perhaps it was also Marry Magdalene.

Perhaps a rumor started a few thousand years ago that Jesus was married and had children.

Well Perhaps the Church covered it up.

However if Jesus and Marry were married it wouldn't make any difference because he still never sinned. In order to Sin with Sex he would have to been unmarried.

So perhaps he had children and in order to hide their relatives the Church erased it from history.

Perhaps the Free Masons and other Secret Societies think they Know!

Seekers of Truth your Words need be your only Sword!

"Hidden underneath the stoned cold surface of every Pious Person lays buried a Kinky Pervert, Stop bringing shovels, Where not digging!"-Azrael
09-29-2009, 08:49 AM
. . . you stole that from Dan Brown (who, granted, stole it from other people, but they were ALSO WRONG.)

The popularity of the Da Vinci code brought this theory under a lot of scrutiny. It is possible that Jesus married Mary, it is also possible that they had children. But there is no secret conspiracy to cover it up. It was removed from church dogma for various reasons (including the identification of Mary with the adulteress and the general patriarchal takeover of religious values,) but that wasn't conspiracy, that was just corruption.

Just because information is lost doesn't mean that it's being covered up. Lots of times information just gets lost.

I'm back baby! Thanks for everyone who sent me PMs asking what had happened to me.
09-29-2009, 10:52 PM
(09-29-2009 08:49 AM)GTseng3 Wrote:  . . . you stole that from Dan Brown (who, granted, stole it from other people, but they were ALSO WRONG.)

The popularity of the Da Vinci code brought this theory under a lot of scrutiny. It is possible that Jesus married Mary, it is also possible that they had children. But there is no secret conspiracy to cover it up. It was removed from church dogma for various reasons (including the identification of Mary with the adulteress and the general patriarchal takeover of religious values,) but that wasn't conspiracy, that was just corruption.

Just because information is lost doesn't mean that it's being covered up. Lots of times information just gets lost.

Well please notice the wors Perhaps in front of most of those sentences.

I'm not claiming that I think he was married just that he could have been and it wouldn't have made any difference if he was.

I do think that there are Secret Societies whose members believe themselves to be Related to Christ.

I think that the Anti-Christ will use Christianity as a tool for War and hate in the near Future.

I think the Anti-Christ will be considered the Messiah by the Jews, the
Second Coming by the Christians, and whoever for the Muslims.

So people will think that this person is so great and wonderful.

The Anti-Christ will most likely be a Religous leader & a Business man.

The life of the Anti-Christ will Mirror that of Jesus's, and when the Devil comes to tempt him instead of saying no like Jesus did he will say yes like Hitler did.

09-29-2009, 11:16 PM
If we accept the fundamentalist version of the end times as true, given the dominance of Christianity in the west, one can really only come to two conclusions.

1. The end times aren't going to happen for a long, long time, after Christianity has had time to fall

or

2. Christianity, especially fundamentalism which is so disproportionately powerful in America, is going to be the force of the antichrist.

Or you can be an atheist and acknowledge that there won't be an end times. Not until the heat death of the universe, anyway, and maybe not even then.

I'm back baby! Thanks for everyone who sent me PMs asking what had happened to me.
09-29-2009, 11:29 PM
According to the Gnostic, all matter is evil; therefore, only an inferior being could have created it. Satan is the creator-god of this earth and of man, and is an evil god. To the Gnostics, Satan is Jehovah of the Old Testament! After Jehovah (Satan) creates man and breathes life into him, he creates Eve. The demonic forces see the beauty of Eve, and proceed to rape her.

Gnostics divided humanity into three groups: The spiritual, who would be saved irrespective of their behavior while on earth. The Soulish, who could be saved if they followed the Gnostic path. The carnal who are hopelessly lost.

Evil: They did not look upon the world as having been created perfectly and then having degenerated as a result of the sin of Adam and Eve. Rather the world was seen as being evil at the time of its origin, because it had been created by an inferior God.

[url] http://www.religioustolerance.org/gnostic2.htm[/url]
http://www.skepticfiles.org/xhate/morm007a.htm
09-29-2009, 11:33 PM
One sect of gnostics believed that, yes.

I'm actually quite impressed you know that, catholic. Now, see if you know how that is connected to the very first time the Catholic church called a crusade against other Christians . . .

09-29-2009, 11:41 PM
(09-29-2009 11:29 PM)catholicstation Wrote:  
(09-29-2009 11:16 PM)GTseng3 Wrote:  
According to the Gnostic, all matter is evil; therefore, only an inferior being could have created it. Satan is the creator-god of this earth and of man, and is an evil god. To the Gnostics, Satan is Jehovah of the Old Testament! After Jehovah (Satan) creates man and breathes life into him, he creates Eve. The demonic forces see the beauty of Eve, and proceed to rape her.

Gnostics divided humanity into three groups: The spiritual, who would be saved irrespective of their behavior while on earth. The Soulish, who could be saved if they followed the Gnostic path. The carnal who are hopelessly lost.

Evil: They did not look upon the world as having been created perfectly and then having degenerated as a result of the sin of Adam and Eve. Rather the world was seen as being evil at the time of its origin, because it had been created by an inferior God.

[url] http://www.religioustolerance.org/gnostic2.htm[/url]
http://www.skepticfiles.org/xhate/morm007a.htm

Well that is all interesting, but I don't really Believe any of that Evil Matter stuff and I consider myself Gnostic.

What I Believe is that God used his Angels to create the Earth.
Some of the Angels Fell while the Earth was being created.

When Lucifer & Satan fell they corrupted Gods newly created Utopia.

Lucifer was the Most loved Angel of Light and Satan the most powerful created angel of Darkness.
God needed them to fall so that Adam & Eve could learn and Evolve.

So God wanted us to realize we weren't perfect.

The Angels & Demons have no power except that which God allows them to have.
They are like Dogs on a chain.

09-29-2009, 11:49 PM
(09-29-2009 11:33 PM)GTseng3 Wrote:  One sect of gnostics believed that, yes.

I'm actually quite impressed you know that, catholic. Now, see if you know how that is connected to the very first time the Catholic church called a crusade against other Christians . . .

Antinomianism

The heretical doctrine that Christians are exempt from the obligations of moral law. The term first came into use at the Protestant Reformation, when it was employed by Martin Luther to designate the teachings of Johannes Agricola and his sectaries, who, pushing a mistaken and perverted interpretation of the Reformer's doctrine of justification by faith alone to a far-reaching but logical conclusion, asserted that, as good works do not promote salvation, so neither do evil works hinder it

Certain of the Gnostic sect — possibly, for example, Marcion and his followers, in their antithesis of the Old and New Testament, or the Carpoeratians, in their doctrine of the indifference of good works and their contempt for all human laws — held Antinomian or quasi-Antinomian views. In any case, it is generally understood that Antinomianism was professed by more than one of the Gnostic schools
http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/01564b.htm

Gnosticism
http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/06592a.htm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Whats the point? HUMAN 48 3,991 01-03-2014 10:06 PM
Last Post: prizebeatz1
  what's the point? Nadeem 26 2,122 11-08-2012 09:22 AM
Last Post: URAVIP2ME
  What is your view of God(s) XxXHjJXxX 49 4,964 01-21-2010 12:38 AM
Last Post: minus459

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)