Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
God Rockks
09-10-2009, 02:58 PM
God Rockks
Wooaah, where to start?

well I shall, everyone who reads this is suffering from a serious neurological condition: called I can't destinguish the reaal from the fake.

GOD DOESN'T EXIST.

Science has taught us only things that are tangable are real. You have to prove that they exist.
GHOSTS: NOT REAL
MAGIC: NOT REAL
POKEMON: NOT REAL
CHUCK NORIS: UNFORTUNALTY REAL
VAMPIRES: NOT REAL
GOD: NOT REAL

God is never there for you; everything in the bible is a load of pre-historic [censored].
Religion was a joke designed to keep poeple in order, but the punch line was never told.

STop wasting your life here.

Also, god sucks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-10-2009, 03:02 PM
RE: God Rockks
it is true. both time, and thought are merely illusions. if matter is condensed energy, then god is merely condensed energy. you are worshipping energy, therefore yourselves, so you actually god if you believe in that sort of thing. but you don't, because god is merely an illusion played by a bunch of synapses that themselves are illusions.

ghost however, are very real.
09-10-2009, 03:06 PM
Yea,
what he said
09-12-2009, 12:25 PM
(09-10-2009 03:02 PM)AntiChrist Wrote:  it is true. both time, and thought are merely illusions. if matter is condensed energy, then god is merely condensed energy. you are worshipping energy, therefore yourselves, so you actually god if you believe in that sort of thing. but you don't, because god is merely an illusion played by a bunch of synapses that themselves are illusions.

ghost however, are very real.
matter is considered potential energy, people worship the potetial that their god can be, as God's power will obviously flutter and waver in strength.

Einstien said more on this matter, I wont bother explaining it: because you're banned; because i doubt you can read; because if you can you can look on wikipiedia; becuase I doubt you really care about these forums at all.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)