Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
God and the gays
07-11-2009, 06:23 AM (This post was last modified: 07-11-2009 07:01 AM by A.Believer.)
God and the gays
You could easily ban this post as sexually oriented, though you are sexually oriented yourselves as we all are.
I am too much a believer and have so many good friends for whom I just can't let this post remain unpublished.

God and the gays.
Because of religion, it must be easier for the gays to ignore God than to accept God’s hatred.. If I, as a simple human can forgive, God is much better than me and thus forgive much more. But religion –including mine the Christian -does not talk about God forgiving being gay. They ignore the fact that God himself is responsible for all things living or not, having created them or allowed them to come into existence. Not a word of condemnation for gays came out of Jesus, he did threatened two types of people : the careless superficial people ( gays or not) and the priests, of whom He said that prostitutes will go to heaven way ahead of them, and even said they cross sea and land to catch a sinner ad then make him twice as hell deserving as he was . Jesus offer his salvation by paying Himself, to those who attend in the same queue to share the same humble bread ad wine, queue made of the pretty and the ugly the rich and the poor, the fat ad the skinny. Having that communion is what makes us holy. The Catholic religion has made it all to be backwards : you must be a clean, little old shitty holy gay despising communion taker prior to attending the queue. So now it is the church who ministers eternal salvation. Jesus ministry, deed and words have been made worthless. If people could save themselves, Jesus would not have been necessary. What actually lays behind all of this is the same as in the military and other atheist institutions : ‘control what people do sexually and you will control people themselves’ I needn’t go on to recall King David’s gay relation with Saul, or Sr. Paul’s praying God night and day for Him to remove the “mysterious thorn in is flesh”, be that he was gay or not, to me it is the same-and God’s answer: "And He said to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness'". The church has gone as far as condemning masturbation, condoms, avoiding child conception. No doubt Satan is always behind, twisting holy words and meanings to make people hate God. Religion locks all doors and ways for a person to live a normal live, and expect people to turn to them for salvation, but people know instinctively that is God to whom we must turn, and he ahs ALRADY taken care of that thru Jesus Christ. And If I am wrong, may the responsibility of these words fall upon me on the last day.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-11-2009, 03:44 PM
RE: God and the gays
(07-11-2009 06:23 AM)A.Believer Wrote:  You could easily ban this post as sexually oriented, though you are sexually oriented yourselves as we all are.
I am too much a believer and have so many good friends for whom I just can't let this post remain unpublished.

God and the gays.
Because of religion, it must be easier for the gays to ignore God than to accept God’s hatred.. If I, as a simple human can forgive, God is much better than me and thus forgive much more. But religion –including mine the Christian -does not talk about God forgiving being gay. They ignore the fact that God himself is responsible for all things living or not, having created them or allowed them to come into existence. Not a word of condemnation for gays came out of Jesus, he did threatened two types of people : the careless superficial people ( gays or not) and the priests, of whom He said that prostitutes will go to heaven way ahead of them, and even said they cross sea and land to catch a sinner ad then make him twice as hell deserving as he was . Jesus offer his salvation by paying Himself, to those who attend in the same queue to share the same humble bread ad wine, queue made of the pretty and the ugly the rich and the poor, the fat ad the skinny. Having that communion is what makes us holy. The Catholic religion has made it all to be backwards : you must be a clean, little old shitty holy gay despising communion taker prior to attending the queue. So now it is the church who ministers eternal salvation. Jesus ministry, deed and words have been made worthless. If people could save themselves, Jesus would not have been necessary. What actually lays behind all of this is the same as in the military and other atheist institutions : ‘control what people do sexually and you will control people themselves’ I needn’t go on to recall King David’s gay relation with Saul, or Sr. Paul’s praying God night and day for Him to remove the “mysterious thorn in is flesh”, be that he was gay or not, to me it is the same-and God’s answer: "And He said to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness'". The church has gone as far as condemning masturbation, condoms, avoiding child conception. No doubt Satan is always behind, twisting holy words and meanings to make people hate God. Religion locks all doors and ways for a person to live a normal live, and expect people to turn to them for salvation, but people know instinctively that is God to whom we must turn, and he ahs ALRADY taken care of that thru Jesus Christ. And If I am wrong, may the responsibility of these words fall upon me on the last day.

Good topic, I believe in reincarnation cause i practice buddhism and was born catholic, so therefor accepting humans have a spirit is easy, maybe this spirit carries the essence of a female qualities into the current body of a male. this is my personal answer why gays exist, I can be very wrong but those who are male and cant find a suitable female for their life and choose to be gay is wrong... its understandable if a person believes they are different sex the the physical body.. thats my belief...
satan is within us, studying ourselves we can see how imperfect we are, what makes us tick at the moment should be analyzed to better ourselves.
sorry if i got off topic...
07-11-2009, 05:05 PM (This post was last modified: 07-11-2009 05:15 PM by A.Believer.)
Good topic, I believe in reincarnation cause i practice buddhism and was born catholic, so therefor accepting humans have a spirit is easy, maybe this spirit carries the essence of a female qualities into the current body of a male. this is my personal answer why gays exist, I can be very wrong but those who are male and cant find a suitable female for their life and choose to be gay is wrong... its understandable if a person believes they are different sex the the physical body.. thats my belief...
satan is within us, studying ourselves we can see how imperfect we are, what makes us tick at the moment should be analyzed to better ourselves.
sorry if i got off topic...
[/quote]

No it is not so off topic. Smile It could well be. We do not know if foreseen is a fake or not. The bible itself does not say these sciences are a fake, but says they are not well seen in the eyes of God because of wanting to know too much before time, let's read it like that. I wonder if being gay would be like having the sex of an angel too much before time. Let's remember that the "when" belongs to God.
07-27-2009, 08:33 PM (This post was last modified: 07-27-2009 08:35 PM by tris4uf.)
"Because of religion, it must be easier for the gays to ignore God than to accept God’s hatred."

god has a hatred toward gays? can you show me some examples from the bible to back it up? (Sorry, if there is proof that I didn't know about; I haven't read a majority of the bible.)
---
I was under the impression that god loved everyone (supposedly).

"Then the Lord said to me, 'God again and love Gomer, who is loved by her husband [Hosea], yet an adulteress, even as the Lord loves the sons of Israel, though they turn to other gods...." (Hosea 3:1)
07-28-2009, 12:52 AM
Oh, no no no. God actually hates most everyone. Including (but not limited to):

Homosexuals (Leviticus 18:22)
Sun Worshipers (Deuteronomy 17:3-4)
Astrologers (Deuteronomy 18:10)
Wizards (Deuteronomy 18:11)
Transsexuals (Deuteronomy 22:5)
People who hire prostitutes (Deuteronomy 23:18)
People who remarry (Deuteronomy 24:4)
Violent people (Psalm 11:5, which could lead to an interesting paradox where god hates himself, since he's definitely violent)
Proud people (Proverbs 6:16-17)
Liars (Proverbs 6:17)
Drama queens (Proverbs 6:19)
People who have wicked thoughts (Proverbs 17:15)
People who celebrate holidays (Isaiah 1:14)
Non-Jews (Malachi 1:1-3, Romans 9:13)

That's just a pick of some of my favorites. Keep in mind, this isn't verses saying that things are bad. These generally specifically use the word "hate", or a direct synonym of "hate".

I'm back baby! Thanks for everyone who sent me PMs asking what had happened to me.
07-28-2009, 09:08 AM
GT ... Drama Queens!! Big Grin ...

Justice -- When you get what you deserve.
Mercy -- When you don't get what you deserve.
Grace -- When you get what you don't deserve.
07-28-2009, 09:34 AM
Well, technically the verse says those who sow discord between brethren. So I thought, who sows discord between brethren?

Drama queens.

I'm back baby! Thanks for everyone who sent me PMs asking what had happened to me.
07-29-2009, 10:16 AM
Pot-stirers ... We had a saying in my former church... 'Walk softly if you carry a big spoon'. They're the ones that always started their 'opinion' in the business meeting with, "... I'm just playing Devil's Advocate here ... but ...'

I just thought your choice of words was funny. I'd have loved to hear Jesus call them drama queens!

Justice -- When you get what you deserve.
Mercy -- When you don't get what you deserve.
Grace -- When you get what you don't deserve.
07-30-2009, 07:05 AM (This post was last modified: 07-30-2009 07:16 AM by Raphael.)
(07-11-2009 03:44 PM)friendofafriend Wrote:  Good topic, I believe in reincarnation cause i practice buddhism and was born catholic,

I feel sorry for you fella, you seem conflicted about a fundamental truth.
Do you belong to the human race?
You see I was born a human and I did not have a label (i.e.born catholic or born a jew) attached to me when I came down the chute, and the doctor slapped my rump.

"do not open till CHRIST-mass" was nowhere to be found.
I was the gift given to the Elders.

You do realize that a being a JEW, CHRISTIAN, MUSLIM or Buddhist is based primarily on what you are taught by your elders, NOBODY to my knowledge arrives holding a bible, babbling nonsense.
To learn Bible Babel fluently takes time.

If I abducted a jew or christian baby, and had it raised by Buddhist monks...what would the experiment result in, what are the odds that this 'blank archetypal slate', a 'color by numbers template', will be yakking about the Buddha and not Jesus?
Angelic

If the same child was raised by gay Roman Catholic priests who are fond of diddling their 'blank slates'....what does the herd of humanity end up with?
Confused homophobic sheeple?

namaste

NATURE cannot be HIDDEN only VEILeD with NARRATIVES that defy NATURE

CodeX4 and the Reconciliation of Science and Religion
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/about/
08-16-2009, 08:04 PM
GT: most of these could be interpreted as god hating the sin not the sinner

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)