Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
God gave humanity to Satan as a gift and reward.
04-26-2011, 03:16 PM

God, in the beginning, created all that was. He called it Eden and put adam in it. The lower case adam, means society. God later called us Adam and Eve, to designate and differentiate man and woman. That is likely why creation of man is shown twice in Genesis.

He then gave all of us to Satan as a gift and made him the ruler of this world as a reward. This maintains the illusion that God gave us free will. After all, free will means we are able to rule ourselves so God himself cannot call himself our ruler without negating our free will. We cannot do as we will if we are following his will. This is quite simple to understand.

Satan, the great deceiver, God’s favorite and glorious angel, was then given the power and instruction to deceive all of mankind. This is obviously why Satan and or the talking serpent were in Eden. God does not put a fox in the henhouse without good reason. The reason was to insure that Adam and Eve became as Gods. You will know that the loss of the tree of life is never shown as a loss anywhere in scripture. You likely know why.

Dogma says that God basically lost all control over mankind at that point and the absence of God, which many call evil and hell, attests to this as an irrefutable fact. Evil is definitely on earth and since God and evil is said to never be in the same place, we know that God is no longer here. We are on our own against Satan and his minions. A full third of the angels that God felt were good enough to be with his best, Satan.

Humanity is Satan’s beyond any doubt. He is the master and we are all slaves to sin.
God helps maintain this situation by insuring that all are born with original sin and sets our nature to do just that, sin.

Scripture is clear on these points. The big question is why?

This seems to be the only answer---------

2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

This tells me that we must all sin and repent, to not perish and insure that we are saved.

Colossians 1: 15 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honor and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

It does not take a rocket scientist to dither out that if God were to lose any of us, that would not please him. A God, who had miracle available, would always make sure that his will is never thwarted.

The following type of scenario is then never allowed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3LNL6wKhXA

Those with any sort of faith should know this, but somehow, they follow dogma and a theology that says that God does lose some of us and that somehow, even with all those miracles at hand, Satan and man can thwart God’s will and desire to save us all. This is impossible.

It seems that this bishop is be correct.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SF6I5VSZVqc

If we are all to be deceived as scripture indicates, and the majority of the world has faith, logic says that if you have faith in Jesus, God or Allah, then your faith is a deception from Satan. Many say that Satan’s greatest deception or trick is to fool us into believing that he does not exist. The opposite seems to be true and that it is God who is no longer here on this evil world.

Doubt is a good quality. It wards of gullibility.

Should you doubt your faith or do you somehow think that your particular faith, whichever it is, is exempt from Satan’s God given power of deception and dominion over you?

Are you so arrogant that you will ignore Gods own prophesy, that all will be deceived, by not judging the God offered by your church?

Do you dare take that chance and not judge your God, by his actions, to know if you follow a moral God or not?

If deceived, how could we possibly know?

I think there is only one solution. That is, compared the two major forms of law and morality on the planet. Secularism and religions.
I follow secular law because Satan has deceived you people of faith because I see that you love to hate, and demand that there be a place of punishment instead of a place to cure those you and your false God believe to be lost souls.

This Gnostic Christian says that God is a good and moral God and he cures souls. He does not torture them. Any that have truly repented of their sins will know this to be a truth and know that God‘s will that none be lost cannot be thwarted. Even in his never ending absence. He will never return because of the fact of our free will. If we are doing His will, we cannot be exercising our free will. God wants free men. Not slaves.

Where is our master Satan then?
In our sin nature.
Where else could spirit entities live?

Regards
DL

God is a cosmic consciousness.
Our next evolutionary step.
No choice.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-20-2012, 06:58 PM
RE: God gave humanity to Satan as a gift and reward.
God didn't give humanity to Satan as a gift...why would he do that???
05-20-2012, 06:59 PM
Michelle, why would....nevermind, you never respond.

If everyone was thinking the same thing, then no one would be thinking at all.
05-21-2012, 03:08 PM
Quote:God gave humanity to Satan as a gift and reward.

Who told you this?

Quote:free will means we are able to rule ourselves

Wrong context,..... Will - used to express frequent, customary, or habitual action or natural tendency or disposition, by the way, who told you he gave us free will?

Quote:God himself cannot call himself our ruler

Where exactly does God call himself ruler?

Quote: God’s favorite and glorious angel, was then given the power and instruction to deceive all of mankind.

Who told you satan was God's favorite ? show me?

Quote:God basically lost all control over mankind

Who told you God has control? Did God say this?, is it written in scripture?

Goodness, I will stop here, the OP is so full of fail that there is no reason to go on.[/quote]

The nature of rain is the same, but it makes thorns grow in the marshes and flowers in the gardens.

Anthony De Mello
05-21-2012, 04:52 PM
Thomas, only thing I can ask, is when has God said anything?

05-21-2012, 05:52 PM (This post was last modified: 05-21-2012 06:17 PM by chucknance.)
(04-26-2011 03:16 PM)Greatest I am Wrote:  God gave humanity to Satan as a gift and reward.

God, in the beginning, created all that was. He called it Eden and put adam in it. The lower case adam, means society. God later called us Adam and Eve, to designate and differentiate man and woman. That is likely why creation of man is shown twice in Genesis.

He then gave all of us to Satan as a gift and made him the ruler of this world as a reward. This maintains the illusion that God gave us free will. After all, free will means we are able to rule ourselves so God himself cannot call himself our ruler without negating our free will. We cannot do as we will if we are following his will. This is quite simple to understand.

Satan, the great deceiver, God’s favorite and glorious angel, was then given the power and instruction to deceive all of mankind. This is obviously why Satan and or the talking serpent were in Eden. God does not put a fox in the henhouse without good reason. The reason was to insure that Adam and Eve became as Gods. You will know that the loss of the tree of life is never shown as a loss anywhere in scripture. You likely know why.

Dogma says that God basically lost all control over mankind at that point and the absence of God, which many call evil and hell, attests to this as an irrefutable fact. Evil is definitely on earth and since God and evil is said to never be in the same place, we know that God is no longer here. We are on our own against Satan and his minions. A full third of the angels that God felt were good enough to be with his best, Satan.

Humanity is Satan’s beyond any doubt. He is the master and we are all slaves to sin.
God helps maintain this situation by insuring that all are born with original sin and sets our nature to do just that, sin.

Scripture is clear on these points. The big question is why?

This seems to be the only answer---------

2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

This tells me that we must all sin and repent, to not perish and insure that we are saved.

Colossians 1: 15 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honor and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

It does not take a rocket scientist to dither out that if God were to lose any of us, that would not please him. A God, who had miracle available, would always make sure that his will is never thwarted.

The following type of scenario is then never allowed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3LNL6wKhXA

Those with any sort of faith should know this, but somehow, they follow dogma and a theology that says that God does lose some of us and that somehow, even with all those miracles at hand, Satan and man can thwart God’s will and desire to save us all. This is impossible.

It seems that this bishop is be correct.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SF6I5VSZVqc

If we are all to be deceived as scripture indicates, and the majority of the world has faith, logic says that if you have faith in Jesus, God or Allah, then your faith is a deception from Satan. Many say that Satan’s greatest deception or trick is to fool us into believing that he does not exist. The opposite seems to be true and that it is God who is no longer here on this evil world.

Doubt is a good quality. It wards of gullibility.

Should you doubt your faith or do you somehow think that your particular faith, whichever it is, is exempt from Satan’s God given power of deception and dominion over you?

Are you so arrogant that you will ignore Gods own prophesy, that all will be deceived, by not judging the God offered by your church?

Do you dare take that chance and not judge your God, by his actions, to know if you follow a moral God or not?

If deceived, how could we possibly know?

I think there is only one solution. That is, compared the two major forms of law and morality on the planet. Secularism and religions.
I follow secular law because Satan has deceived you people of faith because I see that you love to hate, and demand that there be a place of punishment instead of a place to cure those you and your false God believe to be lost souls.

This Gnostic Christian says that God is a good and moral God and he cures souls. He does not torture them. Any that have truly repented of their sins will know this to be a truth and know that God‘s will that none be lost cannot be thwarted. Even in his never ending absence. He will never return because of the fact of our free will. If we are doing His will, we cannot be exercising our free will. God wants free men. Not slaves.

Where is our master Satan then?
In our sin nature.
Where else could spirit entities live?

Regards
DL

Here is the real story.

God created the universe as a prison for Satan. Then, on earth God created paradise, it was the time of the dinosaurs about 65 million years ago. For God's creatures life was simple, they enjoyed God's presence, and God (two entities) with his twenty-four angels mutually enjoyed his creation. Then, Satan entered paradise and turned all of God's creatures away from Him.

After Satan completed his conquest, God destroyed paradise with a comet (or asteroid). What remained on earth was a hallowed grave with dinosaurs and other creatures.

Fast forward to homo sapiens advanced development. Rather than rejoicing, God was sadden when humans began to control all other species.

I am sure after this story, none of you will want me back.

To complete the story, here's a dream I had.

I was holding a shovel in a large hole full of debris. As I shoveled garbage a voice said, "they have desecrated the grave." Then, I saw dinosaur bones underground all over the world.

Belief it or not, we are not God's favorite species. God loved his dinosaurs, they were beautiful animals who adored Him. Humans with large brains are incapable of having a relationship with God. Independence, individuality, ambition, cleverness, deceitfulness, and competitiveness, are traits separating humans from God.

As an example of the problem, I had another dream. In this dream, there was an enormous sphere in the sky. Inside were long circular rows with benches. Each bench appeared to accommodate three or four people. People dressed in ordinary clothes sat in the dome looking around and up at the sky. They all appeared to be sad, bored, and restless. Above them in the sky was a huge throbbing light booming with each throb.

Thus, it would be possible for all mankind to be in the presence of God. With millions of spheres all of mankind could be accommodated. However, as my dream demonstrated, no one wants it.

Unfortunately, there is no other alternative. God will not create worlds, or habitats for humans in the afterlife. All those Christian stories about living with friends and relatives in simulated worlds in the hereafter is unrealistic.
05-21-2012, 06:04 PM
Interesting. I think I will tell the real absolute true story later.

05-21-2012, 07:32 PM
(05-21-2012 04:52 PM)EqualAtheist Wrote:  Thomas, only thing I can ask, is when has God said anything?

I can't find these things written in scripture, God gave us free will? God basically lost control? Satan was Gods favorite? God gave all to Satan as a gift?

Sorry

The nature of rain is the same, but it makes thorns grow in the marshes and flowers in the gardens.

Anthony De Mello
05-22-2012, 05:41 PM
(05-21-2012 07:32 PM)thomasj6299 Wrote:  
(05-21-2012 04:52 PM)EqualAtheist Wrote:  Thomas, only thing I can ask, is when has God said anything?

I can't find these things written in scripture, God gave us free will? God basically lost control? Satan was Gods favorite? God gave all to Satan as a gift?

Sorry

Where does it say in scripture God lost control?

Where does it say in scripture God gave all to Satan?

Where does it say it was a gift?

I believe for a relatively short time (based on perhaps trillions of years) Satan owns the universe. However, it was not given to Satan as a gift. The universe was made as a prison for Satan.
05-23-2012, 03:07 PM
Revelation [12 v 12] Satan's bringing 'woe' to earth has a limited period of time. [temporary]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Gift of Pain and Suffering RamaRaksha 87 1,406 01-11-2018 09:44 PM
Last Post: Satyros
  Does Satan worship and serve God? PopeADope 6 758 06-04-2016 03:23 PM
Last Post: Herminator
  The Fall of Humanity in Genesis Bothering Me Niva 198 15,277 09-22-2014 10:36 PM
Last Post: Sue D.
  The gift of the mind friendship452 2 384 09-18-2014 11:09 AM
Last Post: Guy Threepwood
  Are the wages of sin death or pleasure and reward? Greatest I am 32 4,107 07-25-2013 05:15 AM
Last Post: Painkiller
  Why isn't DEATH your REWARD? kevlar 25 2,221 07-23-2013 08:39 AM
Last Post: KellyKep
  Reward EqualAtheist 25 2,613 07-20-2013 05:49 PM
Last Post: URAVIP2ME
MyBB Torture: Crimes against humanity. rocketboy9000 28 2,785 11-26-2012 12:38 PM
Last Post: Adi Baba
  Does the award for the greatest evil go to Satan or God? Greatest I am 16 2,704 08-29-2012 08:23 AM
Last Post: Greatest I am
  Is Satan's name Samael?---Why God said Esau I Hate? Sheila 5 1,766 02-01-2012 02:45 PM
Last Post: fiko0

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)