Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
God help us
12-30-2009, 11:51 AM
God help us
Hello,

Please don't discard this.
I'am Donald Bauman I'm a contractor and I've been married to Kimberly Bauman for 28 years. I was just like you a year ago. The average guy I worked , payed my bills and lived my life. I went to church, helped others. I was that guy who would do anything for another person in need. I mowed my elderly neighbors yard for years and was a neighborhood spokesman to make our neighborhood a better place to live.

That was then. Now I'm unemployed, all our savings are gone. My house has been repossessed, my work truck has been repossessed. All we have are our clothes, our dog, a 1998 cavalier, and our dignity,(which is about gone). We are home less. We don't have any living relatives. We are desperate or we wouldn't be asking for a helping hand. Any amount would be appreciated, and if you can't donate then please see it in your heart to forward this in your email list. I believe that all good comes around to those that deserve it.

If you are willing to give P.O. Box 2468 Battle Creek, Mi 49016. If your interested in the validity of me this is my website http://www.custom-skate-park-designer.com go to the contacts page, and you will see my name as contact. Thank you and God bless you for the time you have taken to read this
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-30-2009, 12:27 PM (This post was last modified: 12-30-2009 12:30 PM by hillbilly.)
RE: God help us
(12-30-2009 11:51 AM)donbauman Wrote:  Hello,

Please don't discard this.
I'am Donald Bauman I'm a contractor and I've been married to Kimberly Bauman for 28 years. I was just like you a year ago. The average guy I worked , payed my bills and lived my life. I went to church, helped others. I was that guy who would do anything for another person in need. I mowed my elderly neighbors yard for years and was a neighborhood spokesman to make our neighborhood a better place to live.

That was then. Now I'm unemployed, all our savings are gone. My house has been repossessed, my work truck has been repossessed. All we have are our clothes, our dog, a 1998 cavalier, and our dignity,(which is about gone). We are home less. We don't have any living relatives. We are desperate or we wouldn't be asking for a helping hand. Any amount would be appreciated, and if you can't donate then please see it in your heart to forward this in your email list. I believe that all good comes around to those that deserve it.

If you are willing to give P.O. Box 2468 Battle Creek, Mi 49016. If your interested in the validity of me this is my website http://www.custom-skate-park-designer.com go to the contacts page, and you will see my name as contact. Thank you and God bless you for the time you have taken to read this

if what you say is true!!! , there will be a good life coming your way , with very bad comes the very good . good luck
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)