Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
God is Rape, Murder, and Slavery's Biggest Fan!
07-10-2010, 12:21 PM
God is Rape, Murder, and Slavery's Biggest Fan!
I support God in his beliefs:

Deuteronomy 20:10-14

As you approach a town to attack it, first offer its people terms for peace. If they accept your terms and open the gates to you, then all the people inside will serve you in forced labor. But if they refuse to make peace and prepare to fight, you must attack the town. When the LORD your God hands it over to you, kill every man in the town. But you may keep for yourselves all the women, children, livestock, and other plunder. You may enjoy the spoils of your enemies that the LORD your God has given you.

Who else loves the god that invented these things for humans to do, and hates the fact that our closed-minded society frowns upon rape, murder, and slavery?

May god's love shine upon you all Angel
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-10-2010, 05:55 PM
RE: God is Rape, Murder, and Slavery's Biggest Fan!
Yeah. It's not so bad. After all, you get to keep the women, children, livestock, and other plunder. Because, you know, women and children aren't really people.

Just like non-Jews aren't really people.

I'm back baby! Thanks for everyone who sent me PMs asking what had happened to me.
07-11-2010, 03:40 PM
lol, ya, and than when the well organized good people come in and see that your just a savage beast, they will just make a process of causing you to be good people like them, and through doing so gain more than any destructive plunder could ever achieve.

As soon as the savages become good, the world will be full and humanity will have pure reason for existing! A smart person will be with other smart people, rather than the average retard making up the majority of life.

The idea of God is, I think, to give those savages rape murder and slavery in order to spend their time, and than when wisdom comes through they will surely fall to it.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-26-2010, 04:28 PM
Awwww, shoot. I thought I was the president of the Rape, Murder, and Slavery fan club.
08-08-2010, 08:35 AM
As soon as the savages become good, the world will be full and humanity will have pure reason for existing! A smart person will be with other smart people, rather than the average retard making up the majority of life.Yeah. It's not so bad. After all, you get to keep the women, children, livestock, and other plunder. Because, you know, women and children aren't really people.

puma sneakers just be youself
08-10-2010, 11:15 AM
What's this ... ??!

Is your religion calls for killing ... And bad things ...
You say that Islam calls for killing .... This isn't true

I will say a thousand times .. Islam calls for peace

not like your religion ...!!

sorry ..!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-NoSd64j9E

http://kaheel7.com/eng/

http://www.beautifulislam.com/index.html
08-15-2010, 09:03 AM (This post was last modified: 08-15-2010 09:03 AM by alentoursofmadness.)
Wink RE: God is Rape, Murder, and Slavery's Biggest Fan!
Errr let's stop being sarcastic here.

First of all, here's the actual scripture, just so we're ALL clear.

20:9
Quote:And it shall be, when the officers have made an end of speaking unto the people that they shall make captains of the armies to lead the people.

20:10
Quote:When thou comest nigh unto a city to fight against it, then proclaim peace unto it.

20:11
Quote:And it shall be, if it make thee answer of peace, and open unto thee, then it shall be, that all the people that is found therein shall be tributaries unto thee, and they shall serve thee.

20:12
Quote:And if it will make no peace with thee, but will make war against thee, then thou shalt besiege it:

20:13
Quote:And when the LORD thy God hath delivered it into thine hands, thou shalt smite every male thereof with the edge of the sword:

20:14
Quote:But the women, and the little ones, and the cattle, and all that is in the city, even all the spoil thereof, shalt thou take unto thyself; and thou shalt eat the spoil of thine enemies, which the LORD thy God hath given thee.

20:15
Quote:Thus shalt thou do unto all the cities which are very far off from thee, which are not of the cities of these nations.

These excerpts were taken from the King James Bible, exact quotes from Bible.cc
[continued]
[continuation]
Let us break them down, bit by bit, to fully understand the passages. I included 20:9 and 20:15 so we do not lose context -- as in, taking a part of a conversation instead of the whole conversation and making an argument.

20:9
"And it shall be, when the officers have made an end of speaking unto the people that they shall make captains of the armies to lead the people."
This is pretty cut and dry. When the officers -- higher-ranked members of society, such as we have in today's social hierarchy with governors, generals, etc. -- have finished addressing the people, they order the captains of their armies to lead the people.
From what I can tell, this is generally what we would call today a "Military State", wherein the armed forces ("armies") will "lead the people", setting rules for social conformity.

20:10
"When thou comest nigh unto a city to fight against it, then proclaim peace unto it."
Alright, pretty cut and dry.
"When you approach a city you are about to fight against, first you must offer peace with them."

20:11
"And it shall be, if it make thee answer of peace, and open unto thee,"; This dictates a conditional statement, which means "IF and ONLY IF they (remember that "it" is the city, as previously stated in 20:10) come to you in peace (they do not want to fight you, they'll come give in to your demands);
"then it shall be, that all the people that is found therein shall be tributaries unto thee, and they shall serve thee." So, let's recap.
"Then it shall be, that all the people that is found therein," -- *ALL* of the people, not just men -- "shall be tributaries unto thee," -- they will be tributes (the base word that the word 'tributaries' is derived from is 'tribute', but since this is not a grammar lesson I won't go any further than that), to you. They belong to you, and you may do with them as you wish.
"and they shall serve thee." This means that they may be made your servants. Remember, they are tributes TO YOU. You can do with them whatever you like, be it enslavement, sacrifice, public humiliation, rape, execution, or whatever else may entice your pretty little demon-soul. :cool:

20:12
"And if it will make no peace with thee, but will make war against thee, then thou shalt besiege it:"
Again, very simple to explain.
"And if they will not make peace with you, but instead make war against you, then you shall surround the city with your army, and attack:"

20:13
"And when the LORD thy God hath delivered it into thine hands, thou shalt smite every male thereof with the edge of the sword:"
Also easy to explain...
"And when the LORD your God has delivered the city to you, you shall kill every man:"
I realize that this passage states that you must kill all *MEN*. I would like that to be noted before you continue to read.

20:14
"But the women, and the little ones, and the cattle, and all that is in the city, even all the spoil thereof, shalt thou take unto thyself; and thou shalt eat the spoil of thine enemies, which the LORD thy God hath given thee."
A little more difficult, more controversial...
"But the women, the children, the cattle, and all that is in the city, even all the spoils, you will take for your own; and you will eat the spoils of your enemies, which the LORD your God has given to you."
Now, generally, the word "spoils" is used to define that which you were fighting over in the first place. If the fight was between predator and prey, then it would be the carcass of the enemy. If the fight was between two cities, then it would probably be the land or supplies. Basically, take your prize, you won. Congratulations :D

20:15
"Thus shalt thou do unto all the cities which are very far off from thee, which are not of the cities of these nations."
This is the last verse.
"You shall do this to all of the cities, near or far from you, not including the cities of these nations."
Do remember where the Bible's story is based around. This sentence includes the setting of the story. Any city not within the setting's own nations are to be overthrown and destroyed, just as was done in this particular story.

So, there you have it. Women, children, cattle, and spoils are all for the victor. They BELONG to you. YOUR PROPERTY.

=\ and people ask me why I'm not Christian. xD so many contradictions!!!
[end]
08-15-2010, 09:14 AM
So EXACTLY WHO and I mean EXACTLY wrote these holy books??????????????Smile

????????????????
08-15-2010, 09:52 AM
Aw, c'mon man. Remember, they're written by "The hand of God"! lawl

I don't believe that for a second. I believe that the Church, the Vatican in particular, is the world's largest corporation. Sure, you can get the crappy-looking bibles and "basic package" for free... but think about this...
Do you EVER see where the money you give GOES?! lol I'm sure I'm going to get a pastor or some other clergyman saying "Yeah! I do! I do!" Well, dee dee dee, the employee is going to tell me what their employer ordered them too! Y'know why? Because that's how the hierarchy of a business WORKS!
The bibles that they don't give out for free, the ones that are sold by different publishers nobody's ever heard of, are sold with a silver string attached. Where does the money for that go? Hm? Do you think this corporation would allow that work to be duplicated without royalties? I think the message in the beginning of the Bible, about going to Hell and being damned and whatnot if you change anything written, was just a way to "copyright" their material before copyright was thought of. lol it's rather funny, and devious, and deliberate, really. xD When you threaten an eternity of damnation, what choice do you really have?

Ooh, that's another good topic to talk about!!!
How is "Do what I say or burn in a lake of fire for all of eternity", really freedom of choice? How is that free will?!?!?!
If I approach you and put a gun to your head, and tell you "put your money in my bag or I'll blow your brains out," am I really giving you a CHOICE? Is that truly something you have power over? There's no decision to be made here. You're going to give me your money, or I'm going to take it from you after you're dead! LOL

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  GOD LOVES SLAVERY prdamico 53 8,229 07-20-2010 12:12 PM
Last Post: may

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)