God is a Crazy Guy
11-04-2017, 06:44 PM
God is a Crazy Guy
[img][Image: rifPXOA.jpg][/img]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-04-2017, 07:22 PM
RE: God is a Crazy Guy
Psalm 38:7. "For my loins are filled with a loathsome disease: and there is no soundness in my flesh". Job 30:18. "By the great force of my disease is my garment changed..." Psalm 41:8. "An evil disease, say they, cleaveth fast unto him..." Intellect and creativity can cause insanity. You've got to be crazy to believe you're God, even if you're right.
11-04-2017, 09:41 PM
Too small, didn't read. Is it anything new?

And here I sit so patiently waiting to find out what price
You have to pay to get out of going through all these things twice
Dylan
11-06-2017, 06:25 PM (This post was last modified: 11-06-2017 06:26 PM by RamaRaksha.)
(11-04-2017 09:41 PM)Imprecise Interrupt Wrote:  Too small, didn't read. Is it anything new?

Is this relevant to what i posted?

A forum is destroyed when people like you start getting snippy and make every post a personal issue
11-06-2017, 06:27 PM
Sure seems to be. Apparently the text is too small, and there's question as to whether it brings anything new to the table or not.

Кровь за Кровь, Во Славу Великим!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-06-2017, 06:39 PM
(11-06-2017 06:27 PM)Satyros Wrote:  Sure seems to be. Apparently the text is too small, and there's question as to whether it brings anything new to the table or not.

How about whether the image was plagiarized? Relevant as well?
Again, the lack of a moral base - once you lose morals and start arguing this way you make it personal - that is what ruins forums

As for anything new, no, that is not what that person was saying, he/she says that they didn't read it, without reading it, without even knowing anything, a post - what about his/her own cheap morals mocking me? Easy to point fingers - i can as well

What he/she did is not right and what you are doing is not right as well
11-06-2017, 06:42 PM
(11-06-2017 06:25 PM)RamaRaksha Wrote:  
(11-04-2017 09:41 PM)Imprecise Interrupt Wrote:  Too small, didn't read. Is it anything new?

Is this relevant to what i posted?

A forum is destroyed when people like you start getting snippy and make every post a personal issue

The text is too small to read. My glasses are -4.25. So, yes it is about what you posted. Why is that a personal issue? What is the post about? Is it about heaven vs reincarnation again or is it something new? Why not just answer the question instead of being 'snippy' about it?

Dylan
11-06-2017, 06:48 PM
(11-06-2017 06:39 PM)RamaRaksha Wrote:  How about whether the image was plagiarized?

That line of questions have been well resolved--gods, are you still saltier than the Dead Sea over that? You've really got to let things go, dude.

Quote:As for anything new, no, that is not what that person was saying,

Let's observe what was said.

"Too small, didn't read." Statement of fact; the text is very small, and evidently due to this they didn't read it.

"Is it anything new?" A question--see the question mark? It's that squiggly thing at the end, where the period would be. That means they don't know if it has any new statements or arguments, so rather than being a self-styled martyr about it all perhaps it'd be prudent to answer? Asking for clarification is not a wrong, rama.

Кровь за Кровь, Во Славу Великим!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-06-2017, 06:51 PM (This post was last modified: 11-06-2017 07:03 PM by RamaRaksha.)
(11-06-2017 06:42 PM)Imprecise Interrupt Wrote:  The text is too small to read. My glasses are -4.25. So, yes it is about what you posted. Why is that a personal issue? What is the post about? Is it about heaven vs reincarnation again or is it something new? Why not just answer the question instead of being 'snippy' about it?
And i am seeing it fine - it seems like you didn't make the attempt to read it - maybe you have a small monitor and makes it hard to read the cartoon

You were snippy about my post in the other thread - naturally i did not like that - please let people write, please don't start making people uncomfortable just because they don't meet your criteria of what is relevant and what is not

How can i or anyone answer if something is new or not? That is for each person to decide

(11-06-2017 06:48 PM)Satyros Wrote:  
(11-06-2017 06:39 PM)RamaRaksha Wrote:  How about whether the image was plagiarized?
That was the joke - when you were musing whether i stole those images or not where was this person to rap you on the knuckles and say stick to the issues?

In any given discussion, no one sticks to the issue, things get aired out - lots of things are said that do not have anything to do with the original post - that is quite normal
11-06-2017, 07:03 PM
(11-06-2017 06:51 PM)RamaRaksha Wrote:  
(11-06-2017 06:42 PM)Imprecise Interrupt Wrote:  The text is too small to read. My glasses are -4.25. So, yes it is about what you posted. Why is that a personal issue? What is the post about? Is it about heaven vs reincarnation again or is it something new? Why not just answer the question instead of being 'snippy' about it?
And i am seeing it fine - it seems like you didn't make the attempt to read it - maybe you have a small monitor and makes it hard to read the cartoon

You were snippy about my post in the other thread - naturally i did not like that - please let people write, please don't start making people uncomfortable just because they don't meet your criteria of what is relevant and what is not

How can i or anyone answer if something is new or not? That is for each person to decide

The title is Heaven vs Reincarnation. Are you saying anything new in it that you have not already said in numerous other threads and posts? Are you going to answer the question? On second thought, never mind. The title says it all. Nothing new.

Dylan

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Crazy or what? Goldenrain 3 162 09-17-2017 01:44 PM
Last Post: RamaRaksha
  Is it true what this guy says about all religions just being about mushrooms... ASourceOfOne 26 1,689 04-03-2014 09:30 AM
Last Post: Keith Witherup
  A guy who doesn't know. scubadiver 134 15,674 11-14-2011 12:26 PM
Last Post: God's Father
  omg!!! crazy MRlogic 61 5,278 12-27-2010 12:29 PM
Last Post: MRlogic
  Hello my name is Helio and i am the son of Extra Terrestrials, am i crazy?? james 5 1,129 11-25-2010 11:54 AM
Last Post: Sinlful Hypocrite
  Muslim girl in love with Christian guy pleinsduremords 9 14,198 07-31-2010 02:52 PM
Last Post: CarolineBelle

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)