Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
God is scientifically redefinable (written by an atheist)
05-22-2017, 06:12 AM (This post was last modified: 05-22-2017 06:16 AM by PeterPants.)
RE: God is scientifically redefinable (written by an atheist)
Im a hardcore harrisite..seriously ive read all his books at least five times. Listened to every podcast dozens of times and seen every bit of video and everything many times.

My stance on ai is identical to his. Yes we are making such an AI.... This has nothing to do with word conventions.

~~~

when we enter a discussion on matters of discordance, we should search for truth not victory, In this manner we always win, there are no losers.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-24-2017, 09:30 AM (This post was last modified: 05-24-2017 09:33 AM by %mindless_detector%.)
RE: God is scientifically redefinable (written by an atheist)
(05-22-2017 06:12 AM)PeterPants Wrote:  Im a hardcore harrisite..seriously ive read all his books at least five times. Listened to every podcast dozens of times and seen every bit of video and everything many times.

My stance on ai is identical to his. Yes we are making such an AI.... This has nothing to do with word conventions.

Well, if he could come to observe God (somewhat as described in the redefinition I presented) as a viable existence, as an atheist himself, it should probably indicate that the redefinition I presented may not be nonsense after all.

It doesn't appear that your stance is largely similar; he observes some form as God as viable, while you appear to despise any form of God. Seems like a contrast to me.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Big Grin The Beginning...as written (second try) whirlwind 12 1,594 05-04-2011 06:23 AM
Last Post: jrpurdon
  The Beginning....as Written whirlwind 0 505 04-04-2011 10:57 AM
Last Post: whirlwind

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)