Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
God tv
02-12-2009, 04:08 PM
God tv
i just watched chuck missler,he sort of doing the russia is bad ,muslims are bad routine,firing up people to hetred.people with power,and propaganda are bad,this is a spirit war not a physical war,don,t get roped into rubbish.to many people try to use religion as a tool to do evil.read your Bible people and ignore them.

Good evil salvation
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-12-2009, 04:52 PM
RE: God tv
I've never heard of the guy before but was prompted by your post to look him up. In this video he explains why evolution is impossible, using a simple but ingenious argument involving peanut butter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZFG5PKw504
02-12-2009, 05:01 PM
(02-12-2009 04:08 PM)smellycat Wrote:  i just watched chuck missler,he sort of doing the russia is bad ,muslims are bad routine,firing up people to hetred.people with power,and propaganda are bad,this is a spirit war not a physical war,don,t get roped into rubbish.to many people try to use religion as a tool to do evil.read your Bible people and ignore them.
so now you are attacking believers as well? who is immune from your criticism? if you criticized yourself in this way, you would have committed suicide long ago.

doesn't the bible say something to the effect of 'don't judge, let god do that...be accepting...blah blah blah'?
02-12-2009, 06:58 PM
nope the Christ tells us to look for there fruits.his fruit was to scare people .i judge no man,but i can say what is right from wrong.i need not judge hitler,but after he gassed people i could judge what was happening was wrong.

Good evil salvation
02-12-2009, 07:04 PM
smellycat did you write your own bible?

"Perhaps you've seen them only then you've just believed
And when they're fleeing then you feel you've been deceived
But in that feeling something ancient's been retrieved"
-Jack Hardy
02-12-2009, 07:59 PM
(02-12-2009 07:04 PM)Urthred Wrote:  smellycat did you write your own bible?
is it called an inconvenient truth? the audacity of hope?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)