Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Greetings
07-26-2009, 03:14 AM
Greetings
I don’t really know if humanity has a purpose per se’ but I believe humanity has a purpose, and I believe that purpose is knowable and it can’t be as complicated as we make it out to be.
I believe God exists. The various Religious doctrines that exist have enough similarities to warrant investigation by anyone who considers themselves a Believer of any kind. I sought out this forum because I have always been and continue to be a seeker of knowledge.
I look forward to a successful endeavor.

If you stay ready, you won't have to get ready!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-26-2009, 12:24 PM
RE: Greetings
Welcome to the forums! A very concise credo. One that I really don't agree with, but I'm sure we'll have plenty of time to discuss that in the discussion forums. But your last two sentences really got me. That is a terrific attitude, and one I share. The only way to learn more about something is to talk to people who disagree with you. For now, welcome!

Incidentally, when I first saw your SN, I was really hoping for someone who was claiming to be god. You know, I AM and all that. It would add a bit of color to the forums, don't you think?

Smile

I'm back baby! Thanks for everyone who sent me PMs asking what had happened to me.
07-26-2009, 07:26 PM
(07-26-2009 12:24 PM)GTseng3 Wrote:  ...For now, welcome!

I suppose claiming that I am a god or God incarnate would be, "colorful". Pointless! But, yes, most probably colorful.
For now, Thank you!

If you stay ready, you won't have to get ready!
07-28-2009, 06:44 PM
Welcome to the forum Iam!

His and Your Humble Servant
RF's Sponsors
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)