Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Greetings from the Prophet Thomas Kolter
06-06-2009, 08:43 PM (This post was last modified: 06-06-2009 08:44 PM by ProphetKolter.)
Wink Greetings from the Prophet Thomas Kolter
I'm the Prophet Thomas Kolter, ordained clergy of the Universal Life Church and I hold the religious title Prophet. So the Prophet Thomas Kolter is proper.

I as far I can tell am the only person to found and promote Universal Reality Parallelism (URP) as a religious system, although I'm still working on it as the system is new, that is my ministry.

Call me a devout Deist, since I can't rule out the very likely existence of dieties but not which one is true or not, in fact all religions are equally true.

My website is under my signature in a link.

The Simple Faith in Jesus Ministry
and the
Free Christian Degree Program

Ministry Web Site
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-07-2009, 11:17 PM
RE: Greetings from the Prophet Thomas Kolter
Well, I've heard the argument (parallel universes meaning all things are possible, which means a god of some sort has to exist somewhere,) but I've never heard of anyone actually founding a religion around it, so you may be the one and only prophet of your faith.

I thought of starting a religion once, but then I realized that Bokononism did it so much better.

Anyway, welcome to the forums, always good to get a new perspective.
06-08-2009, 09:28 AM
(06-07-2009 11:17 PM)GTseng3 Wrote:  Well, I've heard the argument (parallel universes meaning all things are possible, which means a god of some sort has to exist somewhere,) but I've never heard of anyone actually founding a religion around it, so you may be the one and only prophet of your faith.

I thought of starting a religion once, but then I realized that Bokononism did it so much better.

Anyway, welcome to the forums, always good to get a new perspective.

Officially I'm under the ULC umbrella, my ministry is therefore a ULC one but they are so broad in scope I fit right in there.

And I argue gods and goddesses very likely exist, not there is just one overbeing. There might be but its harder to argue that on the grounds of the theory and logic. But there might be I can't rule that out.

But this does leave some interesting questions like if there are really say 1000 of each of us in 1000 realities is there one big soul kind of shared or 100o self-contained souls. Kind of makes religious faith rather interesting at that point.

The Simple Faith in Jesus Ministry
and the
Free Christian Degree Program

Ministry Web Site
06-08-2009, 10:17 AM
Heh. I think that might be better for the philosophy forum rather than an introduction thread.
06-09-2009, 09:21 PM
Welcome to the forum! I look forward to learning more about your beliefs. It sounds interesting.

His and Your Humble Servant
RF's Sponsors
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-18-2009, 10:40 AM (This post was last modified: 07-18-2009 10:59 AM by Raphael.)
(06-06-2009 08:43 PM)ProphetKolter Wrote:  I'm the Prophet Thomas Kolter, ordained clergy of the Universal Life Church and I hold the religious title Prophet. So the Prophet Thomas Kolter is proper.

I as far I can tell am the only person to found and promote Universal Reality Parallelism (URP) as a religious system, although I'm still working on it as the system is new, that is my ministry.

Call me a devout Deist, since I can't rule out the very likely existence of dieties but not which one is true or not, in fact all religions are equally true.

My website is under my signature in a link.

how many prophets can one forum have?
Praise

Parallel however moving, rotating in opposite directions?

>>>two light waves, one is based on a Phi formula...the other is based on a phi.

>>>and those two numbers Phi = 1.618 and phi = .618 are separated or divided by a value of 1. Wink
>>>two logarithmic spirals...one based on '5' and the other based on '2'.

...what divides this parallel universe, what is the mirror used?

Pi Angelic ... that which is both the center and the circumference at the same time....how can that be?

Pi = Sound
A SOUND WAVE that is billions of years old and extends across the universe?
Well well beyond our ability to detect it.....I would expect to find it in the Planck Era.

[Image: asistubetorus.gif]

A GRAVITY WAVE that is based on a longitudinal SOUND WAVE, that bisects the two transverse LIGHT WAVES, that because of its incredible wavelength ... appears as a STRAIGHT LINE....traveling longitudinal from North to South.

What would the BLIND centurion ST. LONGITUDE (longinus) say about my crazy ideas based on the madmans Ezekiel's visions of the Four Horsemen?
Would my theory heal his blindneSS? Big Grin

So I guess I do hear/feel ya Prophet K.
Angel

namaste

Rapheal

NATURE cannot be HIDDEN only VEILeD with NARRATIVES that defy NATURE

CodeX4 and the Reconciliation of Science and Religion
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/about/

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)