Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Guide to the Right Religion
12-08-2009, 08:30 AM
Guide to the Right Religion
RightfulReligion.com - Guide to the Right Religion

The purpose of this website is only to guide the mankind and jinn to the right and truthful Religion.

Because there are various religions in the world and it is very difficult for every one to choose the right and truthful religion from various and different religions without any doubt. I state that it is not my purpose to disgrace any religion but I want to describe to the mankind and jinn about my thoughts and research about all religions in the world that it may be useful for them in this world and hereafter too.

I have made my research on two things:

(1) the first one is on the Holy Quran which was revealed on the last prophet Muhammad son of Abdullah (peace be upon him) by Allah the greatest through Jibril in around twenty three years with long pauses before more than the fourteen hundred years and is known as a religious holy book of the Muslims in the world which is the basis of Religion Islam.

(2) My second research is protected dead bodies of millions true Muslims under the earth in their graves in sleeping condition without use of any chemical on their dead bodies since centuries?

I think that you will be very happy on my research and you will feel a lot of pleasure, a lot of knowledge and I hope also that you will be agree with my all thoughts and researches but you will think about your selves also that where are you and where you should be about religion?

Visit my given link to read about my research.

RightfulReligion.com
Abrar Alam
Cell #1: 0092 3332100668
Cell #2: 0092 3062045286
Cell #3: 0092 3452215476
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-08-2009, 08:49 AM
RE: Guide to the Right Religion
I'm sorry, there are too many contradictions in the Quran for me to consider it truly holy.

And there are "incorruptible" bodies in many religions, including my own.
Find all posts by this user
12-08-2009, 08:57 AM
(12-08-2009 08:49 AM)Clementine Wrote:  I'm sorry, there are too many contradictions in the Quran for me to consider it truly holy.

I'm sorry, there are too many contradictions in the Quran for me to consider it truly holy.
It is our personal matter if we can't understand something. But it's not a proof that the thing is wrong. To consider a book (Quran, Bible, Geeta) truly holy, we must have to make a PRACTICAL TEST on a book. I have presented all research about this. If you wish, you can spend some minutes to read my research.

Yes there are some dead bodies of them but it has used the chemical on their dead bodies and after that also they are not in fresh and sleeping condition like alive persons as we have said about the dead bodies of Muslims.

RightfulReligion.com
Abrar Alam
12-08-2009, 09:00 AM
(12-08-2009 08:57 AM)Rightful Religion Wrote:  
(12-08-2009 08:49 AM)Clementine Wrote:  I'm sorry, there are too many contradictions in the Quran for me to consider it truly holy.

It is our personal matter if we can't understand something. But it's not a proof that the thing is wrong. To consider a book (Quran, Bible, Geeta) truly holy, we must have to make a PRACTICAL TEST on a book. I have presented all research about this. If you wish, you can spend some minutes to read my research.

Yes there are some dead bodies of them but it has used the chemical on their dead bodies and after that also they are not in fresh and sleeping condition like alive persons as we have said about the dead bodies of Muslims.

I did, but I have also read the Quran, and a book which contraducts itself cannot be completely accurate.

And also incorrect. For example, Marinette, the lwa who started a revolution, her body remains as it was, without treatment or chemicals used on her body.
12-08-2009, 09:07 AM
(12-08-2009 08:49 AM)Clementine Wrote:  And also incorrect. For example, Marinette, the lwa who started a revolution, her body remains as it was, without treatment or chemicals used on her body.

Brother, in this case my questions to you are:

* Is it kept under the Earth without any chemical/wax etc?

* Is there any evidence and witnesses of alive peoples for this?

* Have you ever seen that with your eyes, touch with hands?

RightfulReligion.com
Abrar Alam
12-08-2009, 09:09 AM
(12-08-2009 09:07 AM)Rightful Religion Wrote:  
(12-08-2009 08:49 AM)Clementine Wrote:  And also incorrect. For example, Marinette, the lwa who started a revolution, her body remains as it was, without treatment or chemicals used on her body.

Brother, in this case my questions to you are:

* Is it kept under the Earth without any chemical/wax etc?

* Is there any evidence and witnesses of alive peoples for this?

* Have you ever seen that with your eyes, touch with hands?

Yes else it wouldn't be considered incorruptible.

To her death? Perhaps. I doubt it. To the lack of embalming? Absolutely.

Yes, I have. I made a pilgrimage to Haiti two years ago with that express purpose.
12-08-2009, 09:31 AM
Yes else it wouldn't be considered incorruptible.
So you are confirming that it is in 100% Fresh Condition as an Alive Human with Fresh Blood?

How to believe what you are saying is true if there are no people to ask or confirm about same thing you are stating alone?

Yes, I have. I made a pilgrimage to Haiti two years ago with that express purpose.
If that is under the Earth, how did you pilgrimage of her?
Will you share your practical experience and story of that pilgrimage scene?

Additionally, I would like to know Country, City and/or Graveyard of that person if you have 100% evidence that the body is in 100% real fresh condition.

RightfulReligion.com
Abrar Alam
12-08-2009, 09:35 AM
(12-08-2009 09:31 AM)Rightful Religion Wrote:  Yes else it wouldn't be considered incorruptible.
So you are confirming that it is in 100% Fresh Condition as an Alive Human with Fresh Blood?

How to believe what you are saying is true if there are no people to ask or confirm about same thing you are stating alone?

If that is under the Earth, how did you pilgrimage of her?
Will you share your practical experience and story of that pilgrimage scene?

Additionally, I would like to know Country, City and/or Graveyard of that person if you have 100% evidence that the body is in 100% real fresh condition.

There is no way to confirm "fresh blood" except from wounds which still seep, so yes. In fact, historical accounts read that the Haitian governmental guard tried to destroy the body, and failed.

She died in the 1790s, to have eyewitnesses to her death is all but impossible.

Catacombs. Haiti, War Catacombs, Port-au-Prince.
12-08-2009, 10:22 AM
There is no way to confirm "fresh blood" except from wounds which still seep, so yes.
How to believe what you are saying is true? If this is true as you said, are you ready to show us that 100% fresh dead body (as an alive human body in sleeping condition) if we travel to your location?

In fact, historical accounts read that the Haitian governmental guard tried to destroy the body, and failed.
Where is this record OR story?

I have given eye witnesses and contact numbers of public and relative. Tell us your witness contact numbers and detail of event.

Also, you did not write your story of travel to see that in corrupt body.

RightfulReligion.com
Abrar Alam
12-08-2009, 02:18 PM
(12-08-2009 10:22 AM)Rightful Religion Wrote:  There is no way to confirm "fresh blood" except from wounds which still seep, so yes.
How to believe what you are saying is true? If this is true as you said, are you ready to show us that 100% fresh dead body (as an alive human body in sleeping condition) if we travel to your location?

In fact, historical accounts read that the Haitian governmental guard tried to destroy the body, and failed.
Where is this record OR story?

I have given eye witnesses and contact numbers of public and relative. Tell us your witness contact numbers and detail of event.

Also, you did not write your story of travel to see that in corrupt body.

Sure. During non-sacred seasons, the Catacombs are open to visitors.

You've given no photographic evidence either, which is the only real evidence in this case, hearsay is not applicable.

As for the historical fact of the Haitian government trying to destroy the body, forgive me for not citing internet sources, but I am a historian.

Mariinette: Lwa of Anima Sola, Kerry, JLR, Dubois, Laurent & Garrigus, John D. Slave Revolution in the Caribbean, 1789–1804: A Brief History with Documents, etc.

Again, she died over a century ago -- there are no witnesses probably still living to the actual event, people in non-first world countries don't LIVE for two hundred years.

Even dismissing Vodou, you have the Catholic incorruptibles as well (source, Joan Cruz, The Incorruptibles: A Study of the Incorruption of the Bodies of Various Catholic Saints and Beati) and wikipedia has a giant list: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incorruptible

Further, if all muslim bodies were incorruptible,as your one story suggests, about the non-Hindu who would not burn, then explain how muslim cemeteries have mounds of skeletal remains.

As for my personal pilgrimage, it was a private religious pilgrimage, I dressed appropriately for a hounsi kanzo, I walked the miles from where Marinette made the famous sacrifice, to the catacombs, singing various songswent into the catacombs, and stayed there for three hours in contemplation and I suppose what most people would call prayer. I then walked back to where I had started, recieved a blessing from an asogwe, and walked back to my grandparents house.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Would this be the proper way to guide people to finding their right path? Mwhite 4 992 08-05-2010 09:06 AM
Last Post: The Word

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)