09-10-2009, 03:13 PM
HIII GUIZE
HOw are you religion PEEPS then?

ENjoying the BIBLE or QUaran or watever the [censored] it is
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-10-2009, 05:33 PM
RE: HIII GUIZE
For some of us, the answer is no. Although a good sci-fi or spy thriller always does the job for me.

---------------
Not selling anything.
09-10-2009, 06:40 PM
You know, as an atheist I hate to do this, but . . .

Actually, you know what, as an atheist I love to do this. These guys are just a couple of trolls who enjoy spamming the boards with profanity. Atheism is all about logical and rational thought, and these two seem not to possess any of that so . . . reporting for massive amounts of profanity and obvious trolling.

I'm back baby! Thanks for everyone who sent me PMs asking what had happened to me.
09-10-2009, 07:16 PM
I've already let God Rocks know; they've been banned, and their posts are being removed.

If they were even witty it wouldn't be so bad, but that was just embarrassing. I honestly don't think even the 11 year olds I have taught would have found that funny.
09-12-2009, 12:09 PM (This post was last modified: 09-12-2009 12:10 PM by duplicitous.)
why do you feel the need to post your opinions on this user?

Doing this is obviously going to get him banned, the forums don't need floods of commentary of what you are doing/ who you are reporting.
I mean, it doesn't take a genious to recognise a troll.
Edit: proberly to give a sense of unity, united in your hatred at idiots who waste their lives trolling.
09-12-2009, 12:13 PM
Actually I do it as a deterrent. If they know why I'm reporting them, other idiots don't have an excuse for doing it in the future. I try to be very clear with such things. I disagree with a lot of people on this forum, but I've only ever reported four of them (including these two). Being stupid isn't grounds for reporting. This sort of abusive behavior, though, is.

I'm back baby! Thanks for everyone who sent me PMs asking what had happened to me.
09-12-2009, 12:35 PM (This post was last modified: 09-12-2009 12:44 PM by duplicitous.)
Ok, I agree with you under "being stupid on the grounds to annoy/ flame".

Tbh, These forums need a bit more moderation, you would seem like a good candidate, and several others seem quite devoted/ sensible/ intelligent. But my opinion really doesn't matter here
edit: I won't futher this, shouldn't really have brought it up at all.
09-12-2009, 12:38 PM
I have a feeling a lot of people would be upset if I was chosen moderator. Not because I'd abuse my power or anything, but just because I'm not here to be loved, I'm here to challenge people and learn things. That doesn't earn friends.

Honestly, I'm glad the forum isn't moderated any more than it is. GR does a great job letting people say pretty much whatever they want (even if they're utterly insane,) while only banning the people who actually deserve to be banned. That's sort of the way I'd like it. Yes, I'd love for two or three members to be hit by the clue x 4 pretty hard, but I don't want them banned unless they go beyond inanity and into abuse or spam.

09-12-2009, 06:35 PM (This post was last modified: 09-12-2009 06:35 PM by MerryAtheist.)
I agree with GT. GodRocks does an admirable job of allowing freedom of expression here. I've been on too many forums where moderators do nothing but provide a structure for backslapping – forums where the party-line has to be toed at all times, and any breach of the moderator's nebulous ideas of decorum were met with immediate banning with no appeal. That's hardly a good way to promote discussion.

No. I like it here. I just wish I had more time to contribute; but a fella's got to make a living.

---------------
Not selling anything.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)