Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hamas does not know when to stop...
01-18-2009, 09:27 PM
Hamas does not know when to stop...
"Palestinians fired at least 19 rockets into Israel on Sunday -- including at least two after the Palestinian cease-fire declaration, according to Israeli police spokesman Mickey Rosenfeld. At least three people were lightly wounded. Israeli military aircraft retaliated, firing missiles and destroying a rocket launcher, a military spokesman said."
CNN

what are they thinking? haven't they got enough. that's like tossing a rock at the kid that just kicked your [censored] as he walks away. luckily, israeli airstrikes shortly took out the launcher.

don't you just laugh at the people whining for peace starting up more violence HOURS after the ceasefire? it just makes you think "damn hamas, couldn't you wait a week or 2 before your next futile attempt to eradicate israel?"

i guess they couldn't.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-19-2009, 03:50 AM
RE: Hamas does not know when to stop...
they have stopped,lol.

Good evil salvation
01-19-2009, 03:58 AM
"don't you just laugh at the people whining for peace..."

No. These people are in a serious situation, patience can easily run out at any time, and anger/hatred is clouding their better judgement. Of course Hamas shouldn't have been so fiesty, they had those airstrikes coming. Still, it's not much of a laughing matter. People's death isn't funny unless zombies can do stand-up comedy...and I have yet to see that.
01-19-2009, 09:06 AM
(01-19-2009 03:58 AM)JonathanT Wrote:  "don't you just laugh at the people whining for peace..."

No. These people are in a serious situation, patience can easily run out at any time, and anger/hatred is clouding their better judgement. Of course Hamas shouldn't have been so fiesty, they had those airstrikes coming. Still, it's not much of a laughing matter. People's death isn't funny unless zombies can do stand-up comedy...and I have yet to see that.
you gotta admit, it is pretty ironic. it's like the little 3rd grader that pushes a kid (hamas) and then when the other kid pushes him back (israel), he starts crying (hamas) to the teacher (the UN). and then when the teacher isn't looking, he pushes the kid again (hamas).

i do find it funny.
01-19-2009, 09:55 AM (This post was last modified: 01-19-2009 09:57 AM by Gidget.)
I found this group on facebookhttp://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=2223524612&ref=mf . To me, it shows that this battle is not as one-sided (with Israel being the "victim") as we, in America specifically, have been led to believe:

Common Interest - Beliefs & Causes
Description: [Formerly The Top Ten Reasons Why I Support Palestine and Oppose Israel]

The Top *Twenty* Reasons Why I Support Palestine and Oppose Israel:

1. Because the Palestinians have been systematically removed from their lands, oppressed and massacred since the early 1900s, when the concept of Zionism was first born.

2. Because the Palestinians and their allies have been fighting to regain their independence since it was stripped away by the Zionist regime in 1948 and other nations. The Zionist regime has attacked every group [peaceful or militant] that advocates or fights for Palestinian freedom. Similarly, the Zionist regime also has attacked peaceful, civilian NGO's that advocate essential human rights for Palestinians which have been grossly violated and denied by the Zionist regime.

3. Because why do the Palestinians have to pay the price for what happened in World War II? The Palestinians had nothing to do with the Holocaust. If the Jews are entitled to their own "homeland," how come the Palestinians aren't entitled to their homeland as well? What makes it ok to uproot and displace hundreds of thousands of Palestinians, essentially wiping Palestine off the map? Nothing within the bounds of humanity would justify such an act.

4. The "Right of Return" states that all refugees that have been displaced may return to their homes. This does not exist for Palestinians. Palestinians are often denied the right to return to their homeland while simultaneously, Jews from around the world leave their home country to live on stolen land. By definition, it could be argued that many of these Jews are not refugees, as many are of European descent whose ancestors converted many years prior. Meanwhile, these Palestinians who have lived on and worked their land for eons are being forced out and into refugee camps for decades at a time.

5. According to the Jerusalem Post, Tikkun, UN official reports and other statistics, there are over 10,000 Palestinians [many women and children] who are being held in Israeli "detention centers" (or prisons). The vast majority have yet to consult with an attorney, face charges or even told why they are there. Many more lack proper medical care, access to food and water and are forced to live in squalor conditions. The Zionist regime often denies various humanitarian relief agencies access to them.

6. Because the Zionist regime violates a myriad of international human rights treaties while undermining their own quest for "peace." The Zionist regime has committed gross human rights atrocities and violations against the Palestinians and has committed a vast number of war crimes of which the UN has condemned. These cases are well-documented and not disputable.
con't from last post:

7. Because "Israel" has the Middle East's largest stockpile of nuclear weapons, even though it claims to be a non-nuclear weapons declared state. Furthermore, it is one of the only countries in the world (192 total) that refuses to sign the Non-Proliferation Treaty. (Are those the actions of a "peace-loving state...?)

8. 74: The number of UN resolutions the Zionist regime has defied; more than any other state in existence.

9. Palestinian refugees make up the largest number of refugees in the world, surpassing 4 million.

10. Because Palestine is home to some of Islam's most holiest sites, including the Al-Aqsa Mosque where Muhammad ascended into heaven. The Dome of the Rock, or Masjid Qubbat As-Sakhrah, is one of the most beautiful, most important, mosques ever built.

11. Because the Zionist military, the IDF, is one of the most immoral armies in the world with no regard for civilian causalities or Arab life. The IDF is a flagrant and blatant violator of war crimes. The IDF has been heavily criticized by public officials from around the world for its outrageous and unnecessary actions, especially in the summer of 2006, among others. It refers to the killing of 19 individuals as an "accident." In the summer of 2006, the IDF killed over 1,700 civilians in Lebanon because two of it's soldiers were kidnapped. This further destabilized Lebanon which is bad news for the Zionist regime. IDF soldiers have acted in the most barbaric of ways yet this image of the IDF soldier is never displayed on American television.

12. Because the Zionist regime has constructed an apartheid wall while simultaneously gobbling up more Palestinian land. The construction of this wall is built with a stone-aged mentality. The apartheid wall deviates from "defined" borders while encompassing water sources and Palestinian farmland. The apartheid wall swallows up anything of value and illegal under the authority of the UN.

13. Because the Zionist entity itself is an apartheid state. In the Zionist entity, non-Jews (especially Arabs) receive far less rights than Jews. An Arab in the Zionist entity is treated much the same way an African-American person was treated in Alabama during the 1960's. "Jews Only" job ads were permissible up until 1988. Non-Jews must present special documentation prior and after crossing the border whileJews do not. Discrimination against non-Jews in the Zionist entity is rampant. Arabs cannot buy or lease land within the Zionist entity.

14. Because Palestine existed before there ever was an "Israel." What was on the map in "Israel's" current location prior to 1948?

15. IDF commanders have openly admitted that Palestinian unarmed POW's were executed, which is just one of the many examples where the Geneva Convention was violated. The Zionist regime also refuses to prosecute its soldiers who have admitted to executing prisoners of war. Furthermore, in 2003, Rachel Corrie, an American and peaceful protester, was run over intentionally by an IDF bulldozer. The IDF officer who was in the drivers seat admitted to the act but never apologized and he was never punished.

16. The Zionist regime receives more economic aid from the US annually than all 45 countries in Africa receive in economic aid from the US annually.

17. Because the Palestinians face an enormous media bias against them in the American media. Meanwhile, the Zionist regime in conjunction with the work of AIPAC, has a significant hold over the American media and is always portrayed to be on the defense when in reality, this is rarely the case.

18. "Because this is my homeland and no one can kick me out." ~Arafat

19. Because we are determined to never give up the fight to come back to our home... that you bulldozed, destroyed and stole.

20. Because it's ours, and always was, "schmuck."

Note: This group is not anti-Semitic. Actually if you know your terminology, the Palestinian people can be classified as Semitic also. We do not hate Jews, we simply have several problems with the Zionist regime. The admins reserve the right to kick out any member at anytime.

**This group does not attack any group or individual. It is simply a group for people to come together and express their support for Palestine and opposition for the Zionist regime. Also, we do not support anti-civilian terrorism in any of its forms, including state sponsored or by states.**

Official Stance: We do not recognize the Zionist regime or it's right to exist. We only recognize the state of Palestine and it's right to exist. We denounce attacks on civilians by either side and condemn them in every way possible. We also support the legitimate resistance movements of Palestine.

This group was not created as a forum of discussion between anti-Israelis and pro-Israelis, it was created to condemn Zionism, colonialism and imperialism in all its forms.
01-19-2009, 11:27 AM
"Wow Commander! I'm sexually aroused." Tom Cruise 'A Few Good Men.' Propoganda is fun as long as it isn't taken too seriously. Zionism Shmionism and of course men didn't actually walk on the Moon. *rolls eyes* And they say Religious folks are gullable.

"Love is not a feeling, it's an act of your will." Don Francisco.
01-19-2009, 03:29 PM
(01-19-2009 09:55 AM)Gidget Wrote:  3. ...What makes it ok to uproot and displace hundreds of thousands of Palestinians, essentially wiping Palestine off the map? Nothing within the bounds of humanity would justify such an act.

5. According to the Jerusalem Post, Tikkun, UN official reports and other statistics, there are over 10,000 Palestinians [many women and children] who are being held in Israeli "detention centers" (or prisons). The vast majority have yet to consult with an attorney, face charges or even told why they are there. Many more lack proper medical care, access to food and water and are forced to live in squalor conditions. The Zionist regime often denies various humanitarian relief agencies access to them.

6. Because the Zionist regime violates a myriad of international human rights treaties... These cases are well-documented and not disputable.
con't from last post:

7. Because "Israel" has the Middle East's largest stockpile of nuclear weapons, even though it claims to be a non-nuclear weapons declared state. Furthermore, it is one of the only countries in the world (192 total) that refuses to sign the Non-Proliferation Treaty. (Are those the actions of a "peace-loving state...?)

8. 74: The number of UN resolutions the Zionist regime has defied; more than any other state in existance

10. Because Palestine is home to some of Islam's most holiest sites,
11...IDF has no regard for civilian casualties...

12. Because the Zionist regime has constructed an apartheid wall while simultaneously gobbling up more Palestinian land...

14. Because Palestine existed before there ever was an "Israel." What was on the map in "Israel's" current location prior to 1948?

15. in 2003, Rachel Corrie, an American and peaceful protester, was run over intentionally by an IDF bulldozer. The IDF officer who was in the drivers seat admitted to the act but never apologized and he was never punished.

16. The Zionist regime receives more economic aid from the US annually than all 45 countries in Africa receive in economic aid from the US annually.

17. Because the Palestinians face an enormous media bias against them in the American media.
18. "Because this is my homeland and no one can kick me out." ~Arafat

19. Because we are determined to never give up the fight to come back to our home... that you bulldozed, destroyed and stole.

20. Because it's ours, and always was, "schmuck."

Note: This group is not anti-Semitic.

21.**This group does not attack any group or individual. It is simply a group for people to come together and express their support for Palestine and opposition for the Zionist regime. Also, we do not support anti-civilian terrorism in any of its forms, including state sponsored or by states.**

22. Official Stance: We do not recognize the Zionist regime or it's right to exist. We only recognize the state of Palestine and it's right to exist. We denounce attacks on civilians by either side and condemn them in every way possible. We also support the legitimate resistance movements of Palestine.

23.This group was not created as a forum of discussion between anti-Israelis and pro-Israelis, it was created to condemn Zionism, colonialism and imperialism in all its forms.
3. if all palestinians had been wiped off the map we wouldn't be in the situation we are in now.
5. and yet, i feel no empathy. karma's a [censored]
6. may i see some of this "non disputable documentation"?
7. thank god...if you guys had them we would be in a nuclear winter by now
8. do you really want to start talking about broken UN resolutions?
10. it's also home to holy sites for judaism and christianity
11. really? you really want to talk about "no regard for civilians"? i don't see the IDF blowing themselves up on a crowded [censored] subway. i don't see them flying planes into [censored] buildings. if i had my way, you'd go visit allah a little early.
12.smart...if only we could do the same thing with the mexican border.
14. read the bible
15. he did not admit to intentionally running her over. the investigation showed that it was an accident. regardless, why is this lady running in front of bulldozers that about to demolish a building?
16. your point? America looks out for her friends
17. you are a [censored]. could this have something to do with it? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XELamUnF0EU
18. we already did
19. then you shall die trying.
20. no it's not. that's why you're the one [censored] on facebook and the israelis are the ones airstriking your [censored].
21. oh no, you guys don't sound like you hate jews at all /sarcasm
22. sure you do...does it matter? not so much.

as i like to say..."you came for their blood, but you will drown in your own".
23. why am i not surpised?
01-20-2009, 03:41 PM
(01-19-2009 03:29 PM)B MAN Wrote:  3. if all palestinians had been wiped off the map we wouldn't be in the situation we are in now.
5. and yet, i feel no empathy. karma's a [censored]
6. may i see some of this "non disputable documentation"?
7. thank god...if you guys had them we would be in a nuclear winter by now
8. do you really want to start talking about broken UN resolutions?
10. it's also home to holy sites for judaism and christianity
11. really? you really want to talk about "no regard for civilians"? i don't see the IDF blowing themselves up on a crowded [censored] subway. i don't see them flying planes into [censored] buildings. if i had my way, you'd go visit allah a little early.
12.smart...if only we could do the same thing with the mexican border.
14. read the bible
15. he did not admit to intentionally running her over. the investigation showed that it was an accident. regardless, why is this lady running in front of bulldozers that about to demolish a building?
16. your point? America looks out for her friends
17. you are a [censored]. could this have something to do with it? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XELamUnF0EU
18. we already did
19. then you shall die trying.
20. no it's not. that's why you're the one [censored] on facebook and the israelis are the ones airstriking your [censored].
21. oh no, you guys don't sound like you hate jews at all /sarcasm
22. sure you do...does it matter? not so much.

as i like to say..."you came for their blood, but you will drown in your own".
23. why am i not surpised?

First, let me point out that I did not write this nor am I a member of the group. It was a link sent to me by a friend of mine from Belfast who is a member of the group. With that being said, it is something that gave me pause and has given me a different perspective.

As for your comments:

-It didn't say Palastinians were wiped out, it said the nation was wiped off the map..big difference. They are talking in terms of the country, not the people.
-What "karma," exactly, do you think the people, the men, women and children of Palestine, gave out that justifies stealing their lands and homes and forcing them to live in conditions most would not allow their pets to live in?
-You could start by reading the report(s) from the United Nations Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR).
-So, to you, it is "ok" that Israel is one of the very few nations that refuses to sign the Non-Proliferation Treaty simply because they are not Muslim?
-Yes, I, personally, think addressing broken UN resolutions is a valid topic, especially when considering that the proclaimed "victim" (Israel) has broken more UN resolutions than Iran and N. Korea combined. Doesn't that bother you in the least?
-The Christians and Jews are not the ones being kept from their places of religious importance.
-What, exactly, does the terroristic acts of extremist fractions have to do with the conflict between Israel and Palestine? Are you seriously trying to sit there and blame the people of Palestine for the actions of Al quaeda and those of their ilk? Are you really blinded by that kind of hate?
-I wonder if you understand the word "apartheid."
-The Bible is not a history book nor an atlas.
-The incident was never investigated by an independent source. As for why she was there, it was a peaceful demonstration against the destruction of civilian homes.
-Has it ever crossed your mind that perhaps our nation's unilateral and unconditional support of Israel may just be a part of the problem and a hindrance to peace?
-Again, why are you blaming the men, women and children of Palestine for the actions of Al quaeda? Should all Christians be blamed for the actions of Timmothy McVeigh? Shouldn't the news report BOTH sides of any given story?
-The people on this facebook group are a diverse mix of people from around the globe, not just Palestinians.

The situation between Israel and Palestine is not black and white. Personally, I'm not sure it is possible to even pick a "side" since both have legitimate issues and concerns and BOTH have been guilty of atrocious acts
01-20-2009, 08:36 PM
(01-20-2009 03:41 PM)Gidget Wrote:  First, let me point out that I did not write this nor am I a member of the group. It was a link sent to me by a friend of mine from Belfast who is a member of the group. With that being said, it is something that gave me pause and has given me a different perspective.

As for your comments:

-1. So, to you, it is "ok" that Israel is one of the very few nations that refuses to sign the Non-Proliferation Treaty simply because they are not Muslim?
-2. Yes, I, personally, think addressing broken UN resolutions is a valid topic, especially when considering that the proclaimed "victim" (Israel) has broken more UN resolutions than Iran and N. Korea combined. Doesn't that bother you in the least?
-3.The Christians and Jews are not the ones being kept from their places of religious importance.
-4. What, exactly, does the terroristic acts of extremist fractions have to do with the conflict between Israel and Palestine? Are you seriously trying to sit there and blame the people of Palestine for the actions of Al quaeda and those of their ilk? Are you really blinded by that kind of hate?
-5.I wonder if you understand the word "apartheid."
-6.The Bible is not a history book nor an atlas.
-7.The incident was never investigated by an independent source. As for why she was there, it was a peaceful demonstration against the destruction of civilian homes.
-8.Has it ever crossed your mind that perhaps our nation's unilateral and unconditional support of Israel may just be a part of the problem and a hindrance to peace?
-9.Again, why are you blaming the men, women and children of Palestine for the actions of Al quaeda? Should all Christians be blamed for the actions of Timmothy McVeigh? Shouldn't the news report BOTH sides of any given story?
-10.The people on this facebook group are a diverse mix of people from around the globe, not just Palestinians.
1. yes i do...simply because i trust israel not to do something stupid. (like using a nuke). they just don't want to sign it to send a message to the muslims that if it comes down to survival...
2.to be honest, not at all
3. if the muslims owned it they would...to the victor goes the spoils.
4. they are all being taught about the "lesser evil" and the "greater evil". they all hate us. the only difference is that the terrorists have a more "go get em" attitude. they all think that by killing americans/jews that they get 72 virgins in heaven.
5. i do not
6.yet it does show some of the history of the jewish people that can be verified by other sources...this was just the best known one
7.she was a [censored], and american or not, she had what was coming to her when you try and act as a "human shield" in front of a bulldozer.
8.i would rather have conflict than a "peaceful" situation where the enemy has won. either we win, or we keep fighting until we do. losing is not an option, as far as i am concerned.
9. you wanna know what the difference is? we have a terrorist and you know what we do? we hunt him down, catch him, and execute his [censored].

you know what they do? they shelter him. hide him. lie to american soldiers.

"we will make no distinction between these terrorists and those who harbor them". and neither do i.

the answer to your question is yes
10. and yet, they all have a common enemy.
01-21-2009, 01:05 PM (This post was last modified: 01-22-2009 08:09 AM by Pilgrim.)
OMG!!! Gidget yer right!!! How could I not have seen this before and how appauling! It staggers the imagination! I mean after all the pogroms over all the world to exterminate them over all the centuries! And then they have the absolute cheek to survive the holocaust! It's offensive! Then when they find themselves still outcaste the Jews have the gaul and absolute temerity to form an association for their own mutual support! To want a Nation of their own!!?? HOW ABSOLUTELY DARE THEY! More unthinkable that the League of Nations should take a strip of land under British Governance and rule and give it to them, and this, without them having to form a terrorist group called The Yiddish Seperation League for the Liberation of Blintzes and blow a few people in buses up before anyone took them seriously. But instead went on hunger strike until the world could no longer stomach it! I mean, it's just terrible! They didn't even have the decency to fight a war of independence with a decent slogan like 'No taxation without representation!' or 'Don't tread on me!' The sneaky underhanded fiends! And then when Egypt formed the PLO under Nasser to try to erradicate them as a Nation they went as far as defending themselves!? It beggars belief! With enemies on every side and hopelessly out numbered they even had the unmittigated gaul to win using old WW2 Sherman tanks! Do they have no shame!!? My goodness! Not content with this they dare to get miffed when their neighbours give shelter to their enemies and allow them to launch rockets into old people's homes and blow up buses full of tourists and school children! How awful! What monsters they are! *Takes a breath in my tirade* Ummm....Kool Aid anyone?

"Love is not a feeling, it's an act of your will." Don Francisco.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The son of Hamas and perspectives Islam's religion PetriFB 1 668 07-16-2011 11:08 AM
Last Post: kevlar

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)