Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Happy Eid
11-25-2009, 06:19 PM (This post was last modified: 11-25-2009 06:21 PM by smart-girl.)
Happy Eid
[Image: 3088081757_c94d3bf159.jpg]

The Hajj, or pilgrimage to Makkah is a central duty of Islam whose origins date back to the time of Prophet Ibrahim (PBUH). It brings together Muslims of all races and tongues for one of life's most moving spiritual experiences. For 14 centuries, countless millions of Muslims, men and women from all over the world, have made the pilgrimage to Makkah, the birthplace of Islam. In carrying out this obligation, they fulfill one of the five "pillars" of Islam, or central religious duties of the believer.

\
\
On this occasion I congratulate all the Muslims in this Eid Mubarak
I tell you
Happy Eid
Smile

[Image: eid_mubarak_10.jpg]
\

[Image: eid_pensil.jpg]

{إِنَّ الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ وَعَمِلُواْ الصَّالِحَاتِ وَأَخْبَتُواْ إِلَى رَبِّهِمْ أُوْلَـئِكَ أَصْحَابُ الجَنَّةِ هُمْ فِيهَا خَالِدُونَ }
هود23
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-25-2009, 11:46 PM
RE: Happy Eid
How long has this tradition lasted in Islam? (When did people start actually doing this?)
11-26-2009, 07:24 AM
thanks smart-girl
happy aid to u too and all the muslims

i wish i have more time to spend here on the forum
but ...
11-26-2009, 07:35 AM (This post was last modified: 11-26-2009 08:02 AM by smart-girl.)
(11-25-2009 11:46 PM)Holy Babylon Wrote:  How long has this tradition lasted in Islam? (When did people start actually doing this?)

Pilgrimage place and time known since 1400 years ago.
=
Open the TV and saw how the Muslims are now collectively،
He scenery is beautifulSmile
(11-25-2009 11:46 PM)Holy Babylon Wrote:  How long has this tradition lasted in Islam? (When did people start actually doing this?)

{إِنَّ الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ وَعَمِلُواْ الصَّالِحَاتِ وَأَخْبَتُواْ إِلَى رَبِّهِمْ أُوْلَـئِكَ أَصْحَابُ الجَنَّةِ هُمْ فِيهَا خَالِدُونَ }
هود23
11-27-2009, 03:20 PM
The Hajj is an incredible event in my opinion. All the pictures and films I've seen of it are spectacular, and it must be amazing to go on.
11-28-2009, 04:47 AM
I agree, the Hajj is beautiful.
11-28-2009, 10:20 AM
Holy Babylon\
derprinz\
Zagreus\

I am very happy Eid Al-Adha,
and also happy Your presence with me

هود23

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)