Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hate in the world
04-15-2010, 04:32 PM
Hate in the world
What do you's think about it .How can we get rid of it .If you want to have faith ?Where I come from there's to much hate.What about the poor countrries etc and poor people who envy rich people and war zones .I think alot of people envy me and I find it hard to stop hating them back .I just find and feel I hate to much and want to get rid of it .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0Y6DNfBgiY
Quote this message in a reply
04-16-2010, 01:02 PM (This post was last modified: 04-16-2010 01:05 PM by TheJackel.)
RE: Hate in the world
(04-15-2010 04:32 PM)god1 Wrote:  What do you's think about it .How can we get rid of it .If you want to have faith ?Where I come from there's to much hate.What about the poor countrries etc and poor people who envy rich people and war zones .I think alot of people envy me and I find it hard to stop hating them back .I just find and feel I hate to much and want to get rid of it .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0Y6DNfBgiY

Tell your GOD to fix it?.. Seriously, if you think he created all that there is, well Hate would be one of those lovely little products of his.. Hence, don't blame the creation, blame the creator.. If the creation is imperfect and capable of hate, well you can only blame that which made it..

It seems that theists fail to realize their GOD should have made sin impossible! This essentially would cut all the unnecessary BS wouldn't it? So the question is, why is it even possible for sin to even exist? If you say the Devil, then your GOD needs to stop Pandering with the Devil and get the balls to take him out!.. Apparently said all mighty can't even do that.. Worse yet, your GOD created him..

So how can we get rid of hate?...

1) If you are religious you can pray to GOD to tell him to do something to remove all possibility of hate.. And if your GOD thinks this is how life should be like it would be done instantly at snap of the fingers.. And according to Jesus, all your prayers are supposed be answered.. Makes you wonder how many people pray for peace on Earth and never get it.

Or,

2) You can realize that existence runs according to positive, negative, and neutral addiction, action, and reaction to anything in or of existence.. The same goes with morality, intent, will, thoughts, feelings, emotion, evolution, or cause and effect.
Find all posts by this user
04-16-2010, 03:14 PM
we are the couse of hate and war on this planet , cant blame god or anyone else . we are the ones who are MENT to be looking after one and other ,plus!!....looking after the planet . why do people dislike you god1......and jackel dont answer that .
04-16-2010, 04:26 PM
(04-16-2010 03:14 PM)hillbilly Wrote:  we are the couse of hate and war on this planet , cant blame god or anyone else . we are the ones who are MENT to be looking after one and other ,plus!!....looking after the planet . why do people dislike you god1......and jackel dont answer that .

Wrong, you can entirely blame a GOD.. It's his damn creation and he being "ALL KNOWING" would have "KNOWN" he consequences of his actions and the problems with his "Creation".. Human's follow human nature.. If you believe in a GOD it is he that made human nature.. If a scientist creates a virus that kills half of the human population off, do you blame the virus? No, we blame the scientist and the GOD that made the scientist even possible!.. Welcome to reality check 101

There is no GOD hillbilly.. Natural existence follows this pendlum naturally.. There is not GOD or Devil.. There is only positive, negative, or neutral action, reaction, or response to any given thing in or of existence.. That is the fundamental nature of energy.. Those are the basic rules in how patterns effect other patterns whether they are behavioral, bio-chemical, molecular, or what causes some kid to kill all his parents..

Welcome to the fundamentals of existence and behavioral addiction "moral addiction:" or moral patterns of neutral, positive and negative patterns.
04-16-2010, 05:03 PM
(04-16-2010 04:26 PM)TheJackel Wrote:  
(04-16-2010 03:14 PM)hillbilly Wrote:  we are the couse of hate and war on this planet , cant blame god or anyone else . we are the ones who are MENT to be looking after one and other ,plus!!....looking after the planet . why do people dislike you god1......and jackel dont answer that .

Wrong, you can entirely blame a GOD.. It's his damn creation and he being "ALL KNOWING" would have "KNOWN" he consequences of his actions and the problems with his "Creation".. Human's follow human nature.. If you believe in a GOD it is he that made human nature.. If a scientist creates a virus that kills half of the human population off, do you blame the virus? No, we blame the scientist and the GOD that made the scientist even possible!.. Welcome to reality check 101

There is no GOD hillbilly.. Natural existence follows this pendlum naturally.. There is not GOD or Devil.. There is only positive, negative, or neutral action, reaction, or response to any given thing in or of existence.. That is the fundamental nature of energy.. Those are the basic rules in how patterns effect other patterns whether they are behavioral, bio-chemical, molecular, or what causes some kid to kill all his parents..

Welcome to the fundamentals of existence and behavioral addiction "moral addiction:" or moral patterns of neutral, positive and negative patterns.
if there is no god , we are to blame.....we have no excuses!!. if there is a god....."and i do believe there is"......we , the creation of that person , will have to take quite a bit of responsibility for our actions . we can think for ourselves .
04-16-2010, 07:54 PM (This post was last modified: 04-16-2010 07:56 PM by TheJackel.)
(04-16-2010 05:03 PM)hillbilly Wrote:  

if there is no god , we are to blame.....we have no excuses!!. if there is a god....."and i do believe there is"......we , the creation of that person , will have to take quite a bit of responsibility for our actions . we can think for ourselves .

You are right, if there is no GOD man is ultimately to blame Wink.. Hard to yell at nature when it's not a conscious being eh.. We can blame nature, but that won't do us any good would it? Smile

If we cause our own extinction, well it would be quite funny and ironic since we poked fun at the Doddo bird for it's stupidity.. We human need to learn to live in harmony with nature if we ever plan on being around for another 10,000 years. hence naturally selecting ourselves out of the big picture.
04-16-2010, 08:03 PM
(04-16-2010 07:54 PM)TheJackel Wrote:  

You are right, if there is no GOD man is ultimately to blame Wink.. Hard to yell at nature when it's not a conscious being eh.. We can blame nature, but that won't do us any good would it? Smile

If we cause our own extinction, well it would be quite funny and ironic since we poked fun at the Doddo bird for it's stupidity.. We human need to learn to live in harmony with nature if we ever plan on being around for another 10,000 years. hence naturally selecting ourselves out of the big picture.
high five to you jackel . wheres god1 , he started this thread?.
04-16-2010, 08:59 PM
(04-16-2010 08:03 PM)hillbilly Wrote:  

Well, don't high five me, you still believe in a GOD Wink.. So I would surely retain my stance that one creates a probable mess, one takes sole responsibility for it Cool
04-17-2010, 04:12 AM
Trust your self and really do not care about others, think that they have desease, and they will die the next day Smile, think that if you help and love them their life will change, and if you do not smile their life would change too, to worst way
try to be so patience , and do not look what others do, but look what you do don't feel bad ,If others hate you ,or hurt you ,just walk to your object and do not care about what others do for you ,if there is one who stand in your way ,and try not to make you go , make him go away , by the most peace way you can, listen to others if they are speaking wrong delete their words, or ask god to make you be as their right words
You should be so patient, so patient
04-17-2010, 05:54 AM
(04-16-2010 08:59 PM)TheJackel Wrote:  
(04-16-2010 08:03 PM)hillbilly Wrote:  

Well, don't high five me, you still believe in a GOD Wink.. So I would surely retain my stance that one creates a probable mess, one takes sole responsibility for it Cool
how did god create this mess?. were the ones running the planet , or cant you burden the responsibility of your own mess .

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)