Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hello
11-29-2009, 10:01 PM
Hello
Hi, I'm not sure where I'd fit in, in the general scheme of the board, but this seems to be one of the more active religion forums I've found, and interesting to boot! I'm Clementine, and I'm a Vodouisant, with experience in both Haitian Vodou and NOLA Voodoo. I'm also an ex-Catholic, although I was never excommunicated, I never attend services and do not believe in the Christian concept of God.

Um, I'm really not sure at all what else to say other than hi.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-29-2009, 10:15 PM
RE: Hello
Vodouisant! Now that's interesting.

Welcome to the boards!
11-29-2009, 10:18 PM
(11-29-2009 10:15 PM)Geoffrey Taucer Wrote:  Vodouisant! Now that's interesting.

Welcome to the boards!

I'm glad you think so! Most people just look at me aghast.

Thanks for the welcome!
11-30-2009, 02:45 AM
(11-29-2009 10:01 PM)Clementine Wrote:  Hi, I'm not sure where I'd fit in, in the general scheme of the board, but this seems to be one of the more active religion forums I've found, and interesting to boot! I'm Clementine, and I'm a Vodouisant, with experience in both Haitian Vodou and NOLA Voodoo. I'm also an ex-Catholic, although I was never excommunicated, I never attend services and do not believe in the Christian concept of God.

hello.

Could you give me an explanation of what your beliefs and morales are as a follower of Voodoo?
That type of thing interest me.

"Hidden underneath the stoned cold surface of every Pious Person lays buried a Kinky Pervert, Stop bringing shovels, Where not digging!"-Azrael
11-30-2009, 03:17 AM
(11-30-2009 02:45 AM)Azrael17 Wrote:  
(11-29-2009 10:01 PM)Clementine Wrote:  Hi, I'm not sure where I'd fit in, in the general scheme of the board, but this seems to be one of the more active religion forums I've found, and interesting to boot! I'm Clementine, and I'm a Vodouisant, with experience in both Haitian Vodou and NOLA Voodoo. I'm also an ex-Catholic, although I was never excommunicated, I never attend services and do not believe in the Christian concept of God.

hello.

Could you give me an explanation of what your beliefs and morales are as a follower of Voodoo?
That type of thing interest me.

I think I addressed this in the other thread, but is there anything in particular you want to know? And what do you mean, morales? Do you mean morals?
11-30-2009, 05:59 AM
Welcome to the forum!
11-30-2009, 06:07 AM
(11-30-2009 05:59 AM)Zagreus Wrote:  Welcome to the forum!

Thanks. Big Grin
11-30-2009, 01:59 PM
Hello and welcome Big Grin

The person that is truly happy is not the one who gets everything they want, but the one who learns to be happy with what they have.
11-30-2009, 06:27 PM
Thanks a lot! Big Grin Everyone seems so nice there.
11-30-2009, 10:44 PM
Welcome!

We've got a wide range of voices here. It's mind-boggling.

---------------
Not selling anything.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)