Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hello.
09-16-2008, 11:43 PM
Hello.
Hello everyone. Hopefully I'll be able to teach you all a few things.

The spirit of my people heeds the teaching of the prophet Elijah- may yours too.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-18-2008, 12:00 AM
RE: Hello.
Great to have you join us!

His and Your Humble Servant
RF's Sponsors
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-31-2010, 09:05 PM
(09-16-2008 11:43 PM)Ishmaal Wrote:  Hello everyone. Hopefully I'll be able to teach you all a few things.

Hi and welcome. Are you willing to learn as well?
02-01-2010, 06:00 PM
Finally, we have a Jew to put down all the stuff in the section on Judaism.
02-01-2010, 06:09 PM
Is he necessarily a Jew? I know lots of people who just have a star of David to show support for Israel.

I'm back baby! Thanks for everyone who sent me PMs asking what had happened to me.
02-02-2010, 04:01 AM
Hi and welcome, hopefully you'll also learn too.
02-02-2010, 07:32 PM
(02-01-2010 06:09 PM)GTseng3 Wrote:  Is he necessarily a Jew? I know lots of people who just have a star of David to show support for Israel.
Might not be, I just assumed, lol.
02-02-2010, 07:48 PM
Keep in mind that most American Christians support Israel as a major matter of faith, but certainly would never consider themselves Jewish.

I'm back baby! Thanks for everyone who sent me PMs asking what had happened to me.
02-03-2010, 07:14 PM
I've never really seen a pro-semantic Christian with the Star of David or here before.
02-03-2010, 08:47 PM (This post was last modified: 02-03-2010 08:48 PM by Ahmadi.)
If you had spelled your name slightly differently, like Ishmael, I would have taken you as a Muslim even with a star of David. The Holy Quran says:

So they routed them by the command of Allah; and David slew Jalut, and Allah gave him sovereignty and wisdom, and taught him of what He pleased. And had it not been for Allah’s repelling men, some of them by the others, the earth would have become filled with disorder. But Allah is Munificent to all peoples. (Al Quran 2:252)

Surely, We have sent revelation to thee, as We sent revelation to Noah and the Prophets after him; and We sent revelation to Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac and Jacob and his children and to Jesus and Job and Jonah and Aaron and Solomon, and We gave David a Book. (Al Quran 4:164)

The Bible paints an ambivalent picture of David but the Holy Quran gives a completely positive account of David. I may even consider David equal to Jesus Christ as both were Jewish prophets, serving the law of Moses.

I am second coming of Thomas Paine. If you are a Christian, have you read Age of Reason?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)