Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hello Everyone! I come with a message
02-17-2010, 09:17 AM (This post was last modified: 02-22-2010 09:49 PM by Parousia.)
Hello Everyone! I come with a message
It's nice to be here, this forum looks quite good. I hope to talk to many people here and enjoy my stay. I always love talking about religion.

I come from another forum about religion.

[If you are going to participate here as you indicated you would, fine, we may look at your place.
If you are not going to participate here, we are not a bulletin board for advertising other sites.
Moderator]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-17-2010, 09:38 AM
RE: Hello Everyone! I come with a message
Tell us what is good or bad about the other forum please.

I am second coming of Thomas Paine. If you are a Christian, have you read Age of Reason?
02-17-2010, 11:37 AM
(02-17-2010 09:17 AM)Eljotas Wrote:  It's nice to be here, this forum looks quite good. I hope to talk to many people here and enjoy my stay. I always love talking about religion.

I come from another forum about religion. If you could check it out, that would be really nice.
It is at http://interfaithdebate.com/

Welcome. I look forward to your input here.

---------------
Not selling anything.
02-19-2010, 06:28 AM
hi there
i looked at your other forum and didnt see a JEHOVAHS WITNESS thread, there is one on this forum , so as a JEHOVAHS WITNESS

see you around the board
02-22-2010, 09:39 PM
So basically...you came here to advertise? You're not a bot, but I think it's very unfair if you come here, make one post, and leave. All so that a few people can leave this site and go to yours? Hmmm, I don't think I really like spam.
02-22-2010, 09:50 PM
(02-22-2010 09:39 PM)Holy Babylon Wrote:  So basically...you came here to advertise? You're not a bot, but I think it's very unfair if you come here, make one post, and leave. All so that a few people can leave this site and go to yours? Hmmm, I don't think I really like spam.

Thanks Holy.

OP edited.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)